Zeng Guang, 20, has won the 5th title of Miss Chinese Cosmos in Hong Kong on Saturday, November 3, 2007. Runners-up are Americas' contestant Laura Wang, 23 and Jiang Nan, 21.
Jiang Nan, Zeng Guang and Laura Wang on Nov. 3, 2007
- Winner : Zeng Guang - 曾光 (n°20), Xi'an
- 1st Runner-up : Laura Wang - 王倩倩 (n°8) , Americas
- 2nd Runner-up : Jiang Nan - 姜楠 (n°11), Beijing
- World Chinese Commerce Goodwill Ambassador : Yang Liuqing (n°23) - 楊柳青, Jiejiang
Also former Miss Asia 2005 contestant.
- Miss Photogenic He Jing - 何晶 (n°4) Beijing
- Most Caring Performance award : Laura Wang - 王倩倩 (n°8) , America
- Best Cultural Aura award : Jiang Nan - 姜楠 (n°11), Beijing
Miss Chinese Cosmos 2007 : Gillian Zeng Guang - 曾光
Born on Jan. 08, 1987 in Xi'an / 170cm, 49kg, 83-63-88cm
Student of Legal English at the Xian University of Foreign Languages.
First Runner-up : Laura Wang - 王倩倩
Born on Jan. 14, 1984 in Shanghai / 170cm, 54kg, 86-63-90cm
Student at Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA.
Second Runner-up : Jiang Nan - 姜楠
Born on Jun. 27, 1986 in Jiangsu / 165cm, 52kg, 78-62-88cm
The European band Club For Five (a cappella vocal group from Finland) performing during the evening :