View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > Re: PRC Study

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
PRC Study
Posted by: wastedinchina (IP Logged)
Date: June 19, 2007 02:36AM
I've tried to ask in all the other chinese forums I could find, but PLEASE can someone answer me what they know about PRC studies? It's the only option available for the time I will be in China. HELP!!

Re: PRC Study
Posted by: Jay (IP Logged)
Date: June 19, 2007 03:01AM
Hi,
What does PRC Studies means? Peoples Republic of China Study?
You want to Study in China?
Maybe you can have a look at this Study in China program...

Posted by: avianite (IP Logged)
Date: June 20, 2007 05:40AM
Yeah, PRC Study is legit. I studied with them last year and this year. I have noooo idea what PRC stands for (yeah I thought peoples republic of china too hahaha). Anyways, my program just started recently, so I can't say anything about this year, but last year I was pretty satisfied. I did some activities to mingle with the other students (and this one guy was so fucking cute as an added bonus) and I got to talking with one of the staff members and they hooked me up with really cheap places to shop to buy some of the stuff I needed. Cause you could go to China's version of walmart, or to some kind of open market. Man, she was such a good haggler - I thought I was pretty good- but by the end of the day, hands full with goodies and such, I was ready to bow down and respect the master.

Anyways, if you want to study chinese in china, PRC Study's a good choice. I had a lot of fun too cause I went in with a good group. This year, I haven't met all of them, so I can't say for sure, but it's working out ok. If you decide to come this year, you'll get to meet me cause I'll be here for a while! Anyways, hope this helped.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2007 05:45AM by avianite.

Posted by: sophia_ng (IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2007 03:27PM
Hi Hi y'all. Please I am interested in studying Chinese at PRC Study....how do I get signed up?

Posted by: kwaijita (IP Logged)
Date: August 10, 2007 05:42AM
Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC)

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: PRC Study - Re: PRC Study
page served in 0.063s