Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Reset Forgotten Windows 7 Password With 3 Efficient and Safe Ways
Posted by: Gkayla (IP Logged)
Date: June 05, 2012 09:52PM
Can’t remember your Windows 7 password? Forgot Windows 7 password?
Question1: I set my user login password on Windows 7. After setting new password, I just forgot it. Now I start my computer, then login windows appears and asks me password. Thus I could not be logging in system, please help as soon as possible!

Question2: I totally omit my Windows 7 password to log on my laptop…I am the only user…it’s not letting me to log on and I didn’t do a password hint, how should I do?

Every single day I read posts about lost passwords. Yes, it can happen that people forget even they use them on a daily basis. Today, in this article I’d like to share some effective ways to reset forgotten Windows 7 password. (Note: This ways could be suitable for other Windows operating systems too such as Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008 etc.)

Efficient and safe ways to reset forgotten Windows 7 password
If you unremember Windows 7 password, then follow the below ways, you will be guaranteed to regain access to your Windows 7 machine!

Method 1:Reset lost Windows 7 password with Windows password reset disk.
A forgotten or lost Windows 7 password can be easily and quickly reset by a created Windows password reset disk. Below are the simple steps:

If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows displays a message that the password is incorrect. Click “OK” to close the message.

Click “Reset password”, and then insert your password reset disk.

Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.

Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don't need to make a new one.

However, you may ask: “What if I don’t have such a disk?” Well, take it easy, you can resort to other ways.

Method 2: Try Windows 7 built-in Administrator to break forgotten Windows 7 password.
There is a built-in Administrator account on any Windows operating system. It is hidden without a password protected by default. This is way you cannot see it or even do not know it either. If you didn’t ever set a password for it and you can unhide it to break your forgotten Windows 7 password.
Firstly, you start your computer and press “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” twice at the Login Screen.
Secondly, you just type Administrator in the username box and leave the password box blank.
Thirdly, you hit Enter key and then log into Windows system.
Finally, you go to “Start->Control Panel->User Accounts” to change the forgotten password.

Method 3: Reset Windows 7 password with Windows Password Reset.
If you cannot regain access to your locked Windows 7 machine with the above 2 methods, then using a professional Windows password reset tool like Windows Password Reset is the best choice. Below are the simple steps to use this tool:
Step1: Get Windows Password Reset Standard from: [www.windowspasswordreset.net]
Step2: Create a CD/DVD Windows password reset disk with the tool.
Step3: Boot your locked computer from USB or CD/DVD.
Step4: Select a user you want to reset its password.
Step5: Click Reset button to start Windows 7 password reset.
Step6: Reboot computer and login with blank password.

Article Resource: [www.windowspasswordreset.net]

Re: Reset Forgotten Windows 7 Password With 3 Efficient and Safe Ways
Posted by: Incbefjssop (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2014 01:59AM
Must say above three ways are really the safest and simplest way. But for effective maybe only the first and the last can do. And for most people they will not prepare reset disk before forgotten. Totally, the last you can choose directly. Here I advise my used software, Anmosoft Windows Password Reset

Posted by: Cathli (IP Logged)
Date: January 15, 2014 01:44AM
Quote:
When I forgot my HP Windows 7 password, I followed the video tutorial to help me unlock laptop quickly!

Posted by: Peterldfuo123 (IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2015 03:47AM
You can try this Windows Password Recovery to reset forgot windows password , with this tool you can create a windows 7 password reset disk, then remove the forgotten password on your locked computer.
See
bypass windows 7 password

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.481s