View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > How to Recover Photos From Memory Card

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to Recover Photos From Memory Card
Posted by: Gliyly (IP Logged)
Date: September 16, 2012 11:37PM
My friend Jim was devastated when over300 of his pictures used Canada suddenly disappeared from his memory card! They were pictures of his beatiful trip with his fantastic ! He almost went crazy!! He asked about whether or not it was probable to recover photos from memory card

I found a lot of people recommend tenorshare data recovery software once ireadsome articles and threads in data recovery forum just about deleted photos recovery. Tenorshare data reocvery impressed me most because there was many editors of websites recommending it. The keypoint is the fact it may be employed to preview photoswithout havingany dataloss. And so idecideto download it to get atry. And it really solved the problem recover the lost photos, such amazing!

Actions to recover memory card
Step1: Downloaded Tenorshare Data Recovery from it's offical webside, and installed in the computer.
Step2: Open it after installing. We can see four choices, "Deleted Recovery", "Format Recovery", "Partition Recovery" and "Raw Recovery". here I chosen the "Deleted Recovery".
Step3: Select the partition which I lost photos, click "Scan", then all the deleted photos on the list.
Step4: Select deleted files folder in the files list, check files in the task list window and click "Recover" to start Recovery.

Seeing the lost pictures came back, Jim very grateful to me. And I also got know a good restore software. If anyone who just came across such issue, I recommend you take this software into account, it do great!

Re: How to Recover Photos From Memory Card
Posted by: Bbecky (IP Logged)
Date: December 22, 2013 09:26PM
Hey my friends
Sometimes we deleted our data by accident and did not to know how to get them back, but these data are very important to us, then maybe you need a kind of very professional data recovery software to help to solve your problem. I use this software called EaseUS is very easy-to-use and safe, and it is really good at recovering lost data. So if there is a need, you can have a try. And I believe that this software can help you out of the trouble.
Best wishes!

Re: How to Recover Photos From Memory Card
Posted by: Amilgilard (IP Logged)
Date: December 27, 2013 05:47AM
You can use a third-party photo recovery software to recovering lost/deleted/formatted pictures. The software can easily recover photo from formatting, deleting, file system corruption, virus inflection, inaccessible picture from memory card, SD card, digital camera, USB drive, PC and other storage media. I have used Kernel Recovery for Digital Media software. You can also try it. [www.digitalphoto.freedatarecoverysoftware.org]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> How to Recover Photos From Memory Card - How to Recover Photos From Memory Card
page served in 0.051s