View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > Windows Won't Start Up, How to Do ?

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Windows Won't Start Up, How to Do ?
Posted by: Lkelly (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2012 09:29PM
I own your personal computer that has windows 7 and was working great all week and in some cases ran this morning. Most of sudden your computer will never boot up in any way. When i restart the pc i receive a black screen while using the basic information but never goes past the black screen on the actual windows laptop acts as if it froze-up also there's no activity towards mouse or keyboard. I'm thinking it will be the motherboard but i want to have a second opinion. I've got no friends around me to help me with the windows won't start up problem. Now , Among the finest to understand in whatever way in order to save my pictures and music?

I've got no choice but looking for the result on the internet. After i see the solution, an authoritative answer said, the system32 file is proof malware. It may prevent Windows from starting when that malware ceases to launch, unforunately.You will discover options available to your account to avoid this problem recurring. You possibly can replace Windows - which is highly prone to this sort of error - that has a system inside the GNU/Linux family. GNU/Linux is much more reliable, ext. A fit of dizziness came over me, it's way too hard to comprehend!

I couldn't get a available solution for the windows won't start. While i am worried, my pal Albert arrived at my home, after he knew of the situation, he explained he also found such issue before, and told me they can assist me. What he did is download a software called Tenorshare Data Recovery WinPE, it need burn into CD/DVD,or USB flash first, and set the Bios to go in the application recovery windows, next , i could select the data I want, and save in other disk except the disk C. As i saved my data in other disc, Albert also solved the problem re-install my windows.

After re-install windows, I relaxed down when found I files still around my computer. Although reinstall the device has had us a lot of trouble, in whatever way, Some lose my files.

I share my experience here, for I'm sure such problem will happen on many people who use computers. If this happen, and you also are not aware of making the windows start normally, it is best to save the files you don't wish to reduce first, to produce loss as small as possible.

Re: Windows Won't Start Up, How to Do ?
Posted by: Outlook (IP Logged)
Date: October 17, 2012 02:57PM
My Linux once broke and is still yet to be fixed. You can dual boot linux or just use linux on a flash drive to take the images from your computer.

Posted by: Incbefjssop (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2014 04:10AM
Three ways you can consider:

1. Using administrator password, if you have;

2. Using Microsoft Account, if you have;

3. Anmosoft Windows Password Reset. No matter you need reset or remove password, or create a new account, that all can help you.

Posted by: Cathli (IP Logged)
Date: January 12, 2014 09:40PM
Quote:
I got error: "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows/System/vgaoem.fon."
I tried to repair this file by starting the Windows Setup using the original Setup CD-ROM. It failed. At last, I referred to Windows Boot Genius to fix problem efficiently!

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Windows Won't Start Up, How to Do ? - Windows Won't Start Up, How to Do ?
page served in 0.061s