Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to recover iPhone Lost Contacts after downgrade iOS 7 to iOS 6?
Posted by: Lkelly (IP Logged)
Date: August 29, 2013 11:50PM
Last night, I have downgrade my iPhone 5 from iOS 7 to iOS 6,I think the iOS 7 Operating system is very uncomfortable to used for me.Moreover,the ios 7 itself has a lot of bugs, although it's designed, innovative, I still prefer to use ios 6, so I downgrade ios 6 to ios 7 version, but I downgrade my iphone 5 to ios 6, my all iPhone Contacts,,call list recording and text messages are lost, but also my important pictures, videos and Notes were gone.I want to know
how to recover iPhone contacts after downgrade to iOS6?

Solution:
iTunes will backup everything on the iPhone, including lost contacts on iPhone. In iTunes, with the iPhone selected on the left, click the Info tab and make sure contacts syncing is enabled.
1. Configure iTunes so that it does not automatically sync with your iPhone when your phone is connected to your computer
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer.
3. Open iTunes
4. Right-click on your device and press ‘Restore from backup…’
5. Choose the latest backup and proceed

For more:
iPhone 5 users: How to recover contacts from iPhone 5
iPhone 4S users: How to recover contacts from iPhone 4S
iPhone 4 users: How to recover contacts from iPhone 4

Re: How to recover iPhone Lost Contacts after downgrade iOS 7 to iOS 6?
Posted by: Compuppy (IP Logged)
Date: October 30, 2013 03:23AM
Most iPhone/iPad/iPod users don’t know what to do when they accidently deleted their datas, this article shows you 3 simple steps to quickly recover deleted contacts, messages, call history, notes, Calendars, reminders and Safari bookmarks by using iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software.

iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery is the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software.You can not only use it to recover deleted data but also to scan camera roll, photo stream, photo library, message attachments and voice memos that exist on your device.
Newly support iOS 7 and iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C!

For Mac user:How to recover iPhone data on Mac

Posted by: Kabimo (IP Logged)
Date: October 31, 2013 05:50AM
The first way: Recover contacts from iPhone via iTune:
1. Connect your phone with iTune on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishs, your contacts are back to your iPhone
More solution: How to Restore Deleted Contacts on iPhone 4/4S/5

Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2013 08:27AM
You can buy a new iphone 5,but you can't buy your important lost data backup for iphone 5,once you update iOS7,you may lost all you iphone 5 data,including SMS messages,Contacts,Photos,Videos,App,calendar, notes, call history and more.Many iphone users need to recover iphone lost data files after update to iOS6 system,is there any way to recovery iphone 5 lost data?Thank Wondershare company developed the world's 1st iphone data recovery software,now iphone users need't worry about your iphone data lost or deleted.

There are 2 solutions to recover[url="http://www.manage-iphone.com/"]recover iphone[/url]5,ipone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS and ipad ipod lost data--recover iphone SMS messages,Contacts,Photos,Videos,App,calendar, notes, call history and more,2 solutions to recover lost data from iPhone or iTunes

1.[url="http://www.manage-iphone.com/"]Recover data[/url] from iOS Device
Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS

2.[url="http://www.manage-iphone.com/"]Recover from iTunes[/url] Backup File
Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device

All-in-on[url="http://www.manage-iphone.com/"]iphone&iTues data recovery[/url]: Recover iphone lost data computer directly,or recover from iTunes Backup File

The 1st solutions: Recover iphone 5 lost data directly without backuped to iTunes

The 2nd solutions: [url="http://www.manage-iphone.com/"]Recover from iTunes[/url]Backup File for iphone 5,ipone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS and ipad ipod

How to restore deleted data on iPhone 5 iOS 6?

1. Install [url="http://www.manage-iphone.com/"]Data Recovery[/url] for iTunes on your computer and launch it.
2. Choose the backup file of your iPhone 5 to scan the contents.

3. After scanning, you can preview the backup contents and check the items you want. Hit on “Recover” button to restore the lost data.

Note: After data loss, you’d better stop using your device immediately in case of overwriting. Do remember not to sync the iPhone 5 to iTunes any more until the lost data is recovered.
Do backup well!

The best way to avoid losing precious messages, photos, videos, voice memos and more is to make backup of your iPhone 5 frequently.

Note: For runing on Windows,you can free download and trial.

Use guides
[url="http://www.manage-iphone.com/a/user/8"]How to recover iPhone Photos, Contacts, SMS Messages and video from iTunes backup?[/url]

[url="http://www.manage-iphone.com/a/user/10"]How to recover deleted files on iPhone 5 iphone 4S iphone 4 iOS 6?[/url]

[url="http://www.manage-iphone.com/a/user/11"]iphone data recovery and iTunes data recovery on Mac and Windows computer[/url]

Posted by: Maccolar (IP Logged)
Date: November 11, 2013 09:06PM
I used to recover my deleted photos with this iPhone data recovery, my friends recommend it to me. It's safe and it works pretty well for my iPhone 5s, you may give it a trial. Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

Posted by: Vytasoso (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2013 06:56AM
Most iPhone/iPad/iPod users don’t know what to do when they accidently deleted their datas, this article shows you 3 simple steps to quickly recover deleted contacts, messages, call history, notes, Calendars, reminders and Safari bookmarks by using iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software.

iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery is the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software.You can not only use it to recover deleted data but also to scan camera roll, photo stream, photo library, message attachments and voice memos that exist on your device.

Newly support iOS 7 and iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C!

Note: Don’t use your device after you lost data from it. Any operation on your device can generate new data, which can overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.

Step 1. Connect your device to the computer

Free download iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery and run the software on your computer, then connect your device (eg. iPhone 5). Then you’ll see the window below.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-01.jpg

Step 2. Scan your device for deleted data on it

This step is a littile different for different generation of Apple device, please choose the right one according to your device.

If you’re using iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2/1, and iPod touch 5, iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software will automately recognize your device, therefore you can click “Start Scan” to start scanning your device for deleted data.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02.jpg

But for iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4 users, you need to download a plug-in before you scan them. Please click the Download button on the window, and it will only take you 1-2 minutes.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02-01.jpg

When the plug-in is installed, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the device’s scanning mode.Now you can click “Start” button and iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery will automatically begin scanning your device for data on it as follows.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02-02.jpg

Step 3. Preview and recover your data selectively

After the scan, you can preview all data found on your device in the scan result. Click the categories on the left side of the window like camera roll, contacts, messages, etc. You can preview all the details of them (except for videos). Mark what you want and click Recover to save them on your computer with one click.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-03.jpg

Note: The data displayed in the scan result contains deleted and existing items on your device. Both of them have their own color. If you want to separate them, you can use the button on the top: Only display the deleted items.

As the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software, iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery offers apple users more than simple data recovery.It can also helps you to recover data from iTunes Backup for all iOS devices.No more hesitate, now free download this iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery for free trial.
[www.m-reviews.com]
[www.m-reviews.com]

Posted by: Chinalovea (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2013 10:36PM
Hi, friend, when I upgrade or downgrade, I can backup the data, if sometimes I forget, I will use iTune,or use a third-party data recovery software, now, I'm using Easeus Data Recovery software , this is my friend introduced to me, I think it is very good, very useful, I am very grateful to him.it can recover 12 types data.

Posted by: Kinglawrencey (IP Logged)
Date: April 29, 2015 03:00AM
There is one "free with limitations" program I know of which claims to be able to recover iPhone data. The limitation is 1GB of data, which I'm guessing would be more than enough ...

Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Mac from [www.tenorshare.com]

It does seem though to be aimed at the backups made by iTunes when synching an Iphone with said program. If you don't use iTunes with your iPhone, then it's probably gonna be a professional recovery which will set you back a few quid.

I don't usually post links to commercial software, but in this case, you don't have many avenues to explore, so it may help.

Posted by: Pemder (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2015 07:52AM
I'll take you through all the possibilities of how to recover iPhone lost contacts.
=> Check for iCloud backup if you have any so that you can restore the data saved on iCloud.
=> Check for iTunes backup. Download and install the iPhone contacts recovery software and launch the app. It will automatically search for any backups on your computer.
=> Check for your lost contacts in Windows/Users/Notes folder. There are times when iTunes saves the notes in this folder.
how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone
Hope one of these methods will help you.

Posted by: Oliviajoey (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2015 11:20PM
Once you deleted data from your iPhone including photos, SMS, Contacts, Calls, Notes, you should not use your iPhone anymore before you even considering to recover contacts from iCoud. Backup data to iCloud is the best way to avoid data loss from your iPhone.
However, if you did not backup them to iCloud, you can also recover them, but the process may be a little complicated. And if you have backup the data before, it is much easier.You can recover deleted data on iPhone directly using FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery,or extract the data from your iTunes backup files selectively. No need to connect you iPhone to computer, therefore, even you iPhone is broken or stolen, you can recover deleted data from iPhone.

Posted by: Binmera (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2015 11:34AM
To recover deleted data on iPhone can be easy now. with the help of iPhone data recovery, you can directly recover the data from your iPhone without backup

Step 1. connect your iPhone to the computer and run this iPhone data recovery, select recover form iPhone directly mode
Step 2. enter scanning mode to scan your iPhone for the lost data,
Step 3. preview and recover iPhone lost contacts

If you made backup before, select recover from iTunes backup files in the first step, and in the second step, select backup files to scan,

So, no matter you made backup before, you can get back your iPhone data with the help of this iPhone data recovery
Related tips
how to recover deleted iMessages on iPhone
how to recover deleted call history on iPhone

Posted by: Binmera (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2015 11:38AM
If you lost data after you upgrade to iOS 8, do not worry, you can use iPhone data recovery to restore them. This tool provides three ways to recover deleted data on iPhone,
1. recover deleted files from iPhone directly,
2. restore from iTunes backup
3. recover from iCloud backup

how to recover lost contacts from iPhone
Step 1. connect your iPhone to your computer and run this iPhone data recovery, select recover from iOS device mdoe
Step 2. Scan your iPhone for the lost files
Step 3. preview and recover deleted files on iPhone directly

So, no matter you made backup before of not, you can get backup your iPhone data

If you made backup before, you can directly restore from iTunes
1. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer
2. Select restore from iTunes backup
Soon you data will be back to your iPhone.

More related tips:
how to recover lost photos from iPhone
how to recover lost text messages from iPhone

Posted by: Rinsally (IP Logged)
Date: May 29, 2015 10:20AM
How to Print iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup? Are you troubled by the problem of losing iDevice data like SMS, contacts and photos? Or even worse, you are confronted with iOS crash. I am not surprised that you don't have iTunes backup. At this moment, what should you do to retrieve your significant data which is stored in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? Take it easy! Now you can turn to iOS Data Recovery for help to recover deleted photos from your iDevice.
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
How to Recover Deleted MMS from iPhone
As a recovery software, iOS Data Recovery deserved to be one of the most practical and powerful one. It can not only assists you to restore photos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, the recovery of other data like notes, SMS, contacts and videos are all be supported.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone

Posted by: Bending (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2015 10:19AM
How to Recover iPhone Notes? When you deleted your important data on iPhone by mistake, you must be want to know how can you recover data especially contacts on iPhone. Here, iPhone Data Recovery can easily help you recover your lost data, including contacts, SMS, photos, call logs, notes and calendars, even Safari bookmarks you thought you'd lost forever!How to Recover iPhone Contacts
With it's help, you are able to recover them in 3 Recovery Modes: from iOS Decive directly, from iTunes backup and iCloud backup file.
First,recover directly from iOS Device - Connect your iPhone to computer and you can retrieve data or deleted files by directly scanning the iPad, iPhone and iPod.How to Recover data on water damaged iPhone
Second,recover from iTunes or iCloud Backup - Find backup on your computer by itself and scan the backup for your lost files. iPhone Data Recovery supports iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, the new iPad, iPad 2/1, iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS & iPod touch 5/4.
If you wanna know more information about it, please click below.
How to Recover Lost Safari Bookmarks from iPhone

Posted by: 75916223 (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2015 11:19PM
iPhone data recovery is specifically made that can assist you heal erased contacts, messages, videos and photos telephone story, remarks, etc. from iphone specifically or draw out backup documents from iTunes And iCloud to bring back erased records, to ensure that it can save you them on your laptop or Macintosh with one particular mouse click.

Click on: windows 7 iphone backup location

Get over iDevice Right

Just connect iphone/apple ipad tablet/ipod touch tool hint into pc/Mac and start up this terrific software programs, you can actually exclusively regain relationships, much, messages and photos far more through your iOS apparatus, regardless of whether your body is damaged or dropped into normal water.

Get over iTunes Backup

Should you connect your iDevice to personal computer, iTunes will straight away develop a back-up in the device. Without notice to regenerate details from iTunes, you are able to depend upon iphone Register Recuperation, which could recoup all types information from iTunes back-up data files within the several clicks.

Overcome iCloud Back up

Seeing that iCloud will guidance photos, messages and contacts or anything else. once your method is linked with Wi-Fi, you can even extract iCloud data backup computer files to recover what you would like. You should quickly create an account iCloud with Apple company password and ID within this software, and apple iphone Register Treatment will carry out the pleasure for you personally

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.149s