View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > Re: How to Unlock Windows 8 Administrator Password Easily

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to Unlock Windows 8 Administrator Password Easily
Posted by: Singnang (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2013 03:22AM
Forgot Windows 8 login password? Many people may know that it is easy to gain a user account password when you have another administrator account. Each of these accounts can be "administrative" account, with administrative accounts having unlimited access to the computer and you can easy reset other user account password in control panel.

However what if you have only one administrator account and forgot its password, this problem maybe getting more complex. This article will show you a universal method to unlock Windows 8 password On administrator account

You don't need to reinstall the system or lose anything via this way. All you need is a blank CD/DVD or USB Flash drive(also pen drive etc) and follow the following instruction.

Tip 1: unlock Windows 8 Password by Using A Free Password Reset Disk

This is a free and easy way to crack Windows 8 password without data lost. The problem with this option is that you have to create the reset disk before the password is lost. Thus if you don’t have a password reset disk, this option is not for you. Here are the steps if you have reset disk.

Step 1. Insert Win 8 password reset disk to your computer.
Step 2. When you entering a wrong password for login, a hint will appear: The user name or password is incorrect. Click OK and back to the login Window. Click Reset password.
Step 3. Password reset wizard is running. On the Welcome screen, click Next.
Step 4. Choose your USB flash drive in the drop-down menu and click Next.
Step 5. After the Password Reset Wizard finished reading your saved password, you need to type a new password in the Type a new password box and confirm. And then Click Next, then Finish. It is OK.

Tip 2: Unlock Any Win 8 User Account Password with Windows 8 Password key

By using a Windows password recovery program, unlocking Windows 8 password becomes easy. Loading a Windows password recovery program and burn it to a CD/DVD/USB on another computer. Use the burned CD/DVD/USB to boot your Win 8 computer and then you can remove any user account password. It is so easy to reset password Windows 8.

Windows 8 Password Key, which can help hack Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000 by removing administrator or user password. Here is the process to simply hack Windows 8 administrator password:

Step 1: Create Windows 8 Password Key Disk with Windows 8 Password Key
1) Prepare a blank CD/DVD or writable USB flash drive, and insert it into your computer that is well working. Free download Windows 8 Password Key, install and launch it.
2) Choose your disk that you prepared, and click “Burn”. And wait a moment for the process to be completed.

Step 2: Set BIOS to Boot from Windows 8 Password Reset Disk.
In order to boot your computer from the disk you created, it’s necessary to set BIOS:
After you start your computer, press “F2”, “Delete” or “F10”, etc to enter into BIOS set up.
Switch over to “Boot” item to change your boot order, choose USB if you want to set BIOs boot from USB drive or choose CD-ROM Drive to set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD.
Press “F10” to save previous changes.

Step 3: Bypass Windows 8 Password with Windows 8 Password Key Reset
In order to boot your computer from the disk you created, it’s necessary to set BIOS:
1) Insert your newly created Windows 8 password reset disk to your locked computer and restart it to begin to retrieve Windows 7 password. The Windows 8 password reset key will start to initialize:
2) Choose the target system, if you have only installed one operating system, simply click “Next” to continue.
3) Choose the account you wish to recover password for and click “Reset”.
4) The password has been reset to Re12345. And then click “Reboot” to restart your computer.

To unlock Windows 8 login password, don't do this thing- reinstall system.That will lost all your data!Try the 2 methods above and the last one will certainly help you unlock your lost password in Windows 8!

Re: How to Unlock Windows 8 Administrator Password Easily
Posted by: Incbefjssop (IP Logged)
Date: October 12, 2013 03:47AM
For me I will choose the last one the hack Windows 8 password. The first one is good in case we prepared before. The second one will be good in case you know well about computer or Windows systems. So for newbies, like me, I prefer to the last one. And I tried similar software before--Anmosoft Windows Password Reset. Only three steps and 5 minutes I solve that problems.

Posted by: Tonykevien (IP Logged)
Date: October 22, 2013 05:25AM
The two methods can really help unlock Windows 8 password easily. But when lost password most people may not have reset disk. So I think the last way is the ideal way. When you decide to use this way you can try Windows Login Recovery, which may be safer and more effective.

Posted by: Qeioseige (IP Logged)
Date: October 29, 2013 05:30AM
At first I must thank you for your share. You method is really easy to unlock Windows 8 admin password, especially the second one. But for that software I know safer and more effective software--Windows Password Killer

Posted by: Andonyfran (IP Logged)
Date: October 30, 2013 09:56PM
1.Boot the machine with your Windows Repair CD.
2.Select "Repair Mode".
3.Use "System Restore" to set Windows back to a point before you changed the password.
4.Log on with your old password.
5.Plan ahead a little and create, test and document a spare admin account, same as you have a spare house key for emergencies.
If you have no reset disk, this is a better way for you. What's more, do you have another admin account on your laptop? Login it and you can reset other user accounts password easily.
Quote:
Read more: http://www.wimware.com/how-to/reset-windows-8-password.html
Helpful page: Unlock Windows 8 Administrator password with usb
This is a universal Windows password recovery tip worked for many Win8/7, vista, xp users on any type of laptop.

Posted by: Cathli (IP Logged)
Date: October 31, 2013 10:19PM
Quote:
To get tool referred in the article from [t.co]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2013 10:24PM by Cathli.

Posted by: Dengping (IP Logged)
Date: November 03, 2013 09:40PM
I have ever unlock my forgotten Win 8 password by using Windows Password Recovery.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: How to Unlock Windows 8 Administrator Password Easily - Re: How to Unlock Windows 8 Administrator Password Easily
page served in 0.065s