View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > Re: iOS 7 iPhone Recovery-recover lost Contacts from iPhone after update to iOS7

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
iOS 7 iPhone Recovery-recover lost Contacts from iPhone after update to iOS7
Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: October 12, 2013 01:18PM
How to Recover Lost Contacts photos msm from iPhone5 or iPhone4S ?

I'm great to share my experience with you.I always thought some trouble in the daily.Recently, my iPhone have some wrong.like data lost, Lost Text Messages, Deleted Photos/ Contacts/ Videos by mistake.etc, This is also I want to share with you.Recently. I collect some good websites on the Internet, There are some good ways to solve these problems.Hope this helps!

However, due to its complex data files and data structures, many people and developer think that it is almost impossible to recover deleted iPhone 5 Contacts by careless, or even if the iPhone device was damaged, restore factory settings, formatting, upgrade, downgrade or more, they regard this sort of destruction as “Lost Forever”.

As a matter of fact, this view is wrong! In fact, the lost or deleted contacts are still in the memory of iPhone 5 but they are just invisible, and the data are to be written over by new data. We have no idea to get the deleted or lost contacts back but with help of iPhone Contacts Recovery. It’s the world's 1st data recovery software for iOS users to recover lost data including Contacts, SMS, Photo, Video, Notes, Call history and more from iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.

Next , follow us to learn 2 modes to recover the lost or deleted contacts from iPhone 5.

Tutorials 1: Directly Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone 4/4S/5/6

Step 1: Install Program and Connect iPhone to Computer

You need to download and installed the iPhone Data Recovery on your computer,and select “"Recover from iOS Device"” to recover lost data from your iPhone directly without backup.

Note: Use this mode, you need to set your iPhone into DFU mode before scanning.

Step.2: Enter DFU mode to scan your device
Follow the steps below to get into DFU mode before scanning your device for lost data.

1) Hold your device and click “Start” button in the interface of iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery.
2) Hold “Power” and “Home” buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds. The Software will count time for you. Just hold the two buttons immediately after step 1.
3) When 10 seconds passed, release the “Power” button right away, but keep holding the “Home” button. After another 10 seconds, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the DFU mode and you can release the “Home” button now.
4) Then the software begins scanning your device automatically for lost data, and you’ll get the interface as follow.

Step.3: Scan iPhone, Preview and Selectively Recover Deleted Contacts

When your iPhone connection is successful, you’ll see all items scanned by the iPhone Contacts recovery application. Of course, including the contacts that stored in your iPhone devices. This is tool is capable of automatically scanning all data stored on your iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 6; After confirmation, hit the “Recover” to start.

You also can recover lost Text messages from iPhone directly:

Of course,if you want to recover photos,video,notes or other lost data,you can select the files you need to recovery.This is a powerful iPhone data recovery,you can free download and try:
Dr Fone.

Tutorials 2: Extract and recover iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup files

This recovery mode provides for all those iPhone users that their iPhone was damaged, lost or stolen.You must ensure that you’ve made a backup with your iTunes before, If not backup, you can use the Tutorials 1 to recover contacts from iPhone directly.

Step 1: Connect iPhone via USB, Scan the Backup File:

Once the program has started it can be able to automatically scan all iOS devices backup files from iTunes, you can opt to specify a backup as you need and it may take seconds to list all of your items including: music, photos, movies, contacts, text message, call history, notes.etc. Then hit "Start Scan".

Step 2: Preview the Contacts and Recover iPhone Contacts Selectively:

As the screenshot showed bellow, all desired contents will be listed in a tree view and display details with an intuitive way. When you click the “Contacts” option on the left-hand list, the contacts details will show on the right-hand side. Each contacts corresponds to display text message, the Human-based design must let the user feel be convenient.

You can preview and then select the contacts you want, if your contacts too many, try the "search" function to find what you want. In the meanwhile, you're allowed to preview and recover other items like photos, music, movies, text message, note and more. As soon as everything was ready. click the "Recover" button to begin to recover lost contacts from iTunes backup files.

More Informations.

In addition:
How to recover iPhone Photos, Contacts, SMS Messages and video from iTunes backup?

Data Recovery for iTunes-Recover lost Data for iPhone iPad iPod.

How to recover deleted files on iPhone 5 iphone 4S iphone 4 iOS 7?

Iphone data recovery and iTunes data recovery on Mac and Windows computer.

Afte update to iOS 7 system how to recover iphone 5S/4S/4/3GS lost data.

Youtube tell U more:
Iphone data recovery.

Re: iOS 7 iPhone Recovery-recover lost Contacts from iPhone after update to iOS7
Posted by: Gliyly (IP Logged)
Date: October 15, 2013 03:06AM
There are so many people had lost their files on iPhone after updating to iOS 7. But it is nothing serious. You can get back lost files from iPhone with the common solution of iPhone data recovery. Such as recover photos from iPhone from iTunes backup, or use iPhone data recovery program and even from iCloud if you have backed up before.

Tutorials for iOS 7 data recovery:
1. How to restore iPhone text messages after iOS 7 update
2. How to restore iPhone photos after iOS 7 update
3. How to restore iPhone contacts after iOS 7 update

Re: iOS 7 iPhone Recovery-recover lost Contacts from iPhone after update to iOS7
Posted by: Lkelly (IP Logged)
Date: October 15, 2013 03:34AM
Well, lost contacts on iPhone and want to recover them? If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes on computer,

iPhone Data Recovery is a good choice can help you recover lost or deleted iPod, iPad, iPhone data from iTunes Backup files. It offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your data such as photo, video, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required.

Tutorial: how to restore contacts on iPhone

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2013 03:35AM by Lkelly.

Posted by: Sandyago (IP Logged)
Date: October 30, 2013 02:48AM
Most iPhone/iPad/iPod users don’t know what to do when they accidently deleted their datas, this article shows you 3 simple steps to quickly recover deleted contacts, messages, call history, notes, Calendars, reminders and Safari bookmarks by using iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software.

iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery is the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software.You can not only use it to recover deleted data but also to scan camera roll, photo stream, photo library, message attachments and voice memos that exist on your device.
Newly support iOS 7 and iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C!

More details:
How to recover datas from iPhone, iPad and iPod
How to recover datas from iPhone, iPad and iPod on Mac

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2013 03:35AM by Sandyago.

Posted by: Compuppy (IP Logged)
Date: October 30, 2013 02:52AM
Most iPhone/iPad/iPod users don’t know what to do when they accidently deleted their datas, this article shows you 3 simple steps to quickly recover deleted contacts, messages, call history, notes, Calendars, reminders and Safari bookmarks by using iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software.

iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery is the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software.You can not only use it to recover deleted data but also to scan camera roll, photo stream, photo library, message attachments and voice memos that exist on your device.

For Mac user:How to recover iPhone data on Mac

Posted by: Kabimo (IP Logged)
Date: November 01, 2013 06:03AM
I always use Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod tool to recovery my lost data
here is a solution with Coolmuster: How to Extract iPhone Contacts from Backup on Windows 8/7

Posted by: Maccolar (IP Logged)
Date: November 01, 2013 09:12PM
I used to recover my deleted photos with this iPhone data recovery, my friends recommend it to me. It's safe and it works pretty well for my iPhone 5s, you may give it a trial. Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: November 05, 2013 11:51AM
Have ever you lost photo from your iPhone 5S? or accident delete photo on iPhone 5s.For some reason,you might lost photo or other files on iPhone 5s. However,how to recover photo from iPhone 5s? When you accidentally deleted precious photos from an iPhone 5, you can get lost photo back on iphone 5s.

iPhone 5S Photo Recovery can help you recover lost photo on iPhone 5s, it also allows you recover other lost data from iphone 5s, including contacts, SMS, camera roll, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos and more.What's more,it supports recover lost data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.The key features of iOS Data Recovery:

1 Extract data from iTunes Backup on computer
2 Recover Photo Message, contact, note, calendar, call history, voice memo, photo, video, voicemail App Data etc
3 Restore SMS, Contact, calendar, note, bookmark etc to iPhone 5s directly
4 Retrieve data from encrypted iTunes Backup with your backup password
5 Detect all iTunes Backup files automatically on computer
6 Smart File System to view and extract all data in iTunes backup to file
7 Work perfectly for all iPhone 5s and iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad and iPod Touch

Related Tutorial:

How to Recover Photo from iPhone 5S

How to Recover lost data on iPhone 5S

Use guide to recover lost SMS from iPhone 5/4S ios 7 update

iPhone Photo Recovery to restore lost photo from iPhone 5/4S/4

Posted by: Vytasoso (IP Logged)
Date: November 17, 2013 09:29AM

Note: Don’t use your device after you lost data from it. Any operation on your device can generate new data, which can overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.
[www.m-reviews.com]
[www.m-reviews.com]

Posted by: Chinalovea (IP Logged)
Date: December 08, 2013 06:14AM
There are a lot of data recovery software on the market now, but the function of each have different, how can we find a best? We need a key to listen to others, I've been using Easeus ios Data Recovery software on, it is very good, very useful, this is my friend introduced to me, I introduce it to you now, I hope useful for you.

Posted by: Jereangi (IP Logged)
Date: December 19, 2013 10:03AM
When you "updated" to iOS 7, did you update or restore? If you restored, did you set your phone up as new, or did you restore from backup?
I suppose you could try getting your Contacts back by connecting to the PC where you last backed up before you updated (your work PC in this case), and restoring from that backup.

Connect your iPhone to PC, start iTunes, right click on the iPhone icon in the left-hand column, select "Restore from backup."

You will, however, lose any changes you made to your phone since you updated.

Or, you could try extracting your Contacts from your backup by using a program like iBackupbot. I haven't personally used it myself, but from what I understand, it should do what you need.

And from now on, sync your Contacts somewhere -- you can sync them to most email accounts, including gmail.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2013 10:04AM by Jereangi.

Posted by: Madafaka (IP Logged)
Date: December 27, 2013 03:43AM
Here's also a tutorial about iPhone notes recovery.

Posted by: Janceson (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2014 09:47AM
iPhone Contacts Recovery is a fully-featured data recovery tool of iPhone, no matter you have or haven't backup your iPhone to iTunes or iCloud before, this professional program can helps you retrieve all of them directly from your device, no matter you lost due to iOS update or jailbreak on iOS 7. Besides it is completely compatible with iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, even iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, it can also help to scan and retrieve contacts from iTunes backups, if you lost or broken your iPhone.

2 Ways Quickly Recover Your Lost iPhone Contacts

Way 1: Extract and restore iPhone contacts from iTunes backups
Way 2: Scan and recover contacts from iPhone 5 directly

Related Articles:

How to Restore Lost iPhone SMS Contacts after Update to iOS7

How to Recover Lost iPhone Contacts SMS Photo after iOS 7 Jailbreak

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2014 09:59AM by Janceson.

Posted by: Biyombo69 (IP Logged)
Date: January 24, 2014 09:18PM
With Dr.Fone for iOS, you can recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, messages and more from your iOS devices by scanning your device directly, extracting iTunes backup file and downloading iCloud backup.

Watch This Video:
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Kinglawrencey (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2015 02:31AM
It's unnecessary for you to be panic when you mistakenly delete data or lost data from your iOS device. Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery is widely used as a data extractor by people who own an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, which can provide three recovery modes to help yor get back your lost data like contacts, photos, SMS, note, videos:
1: Directly scan your iOS device for lost data.
2: Recover from iTunes backup file.
3: Restore from iCloud backup file.
More at [www.tenorshare.com]

Posted by: Oliviajoey (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2015 11:25PM
Firstly, you can rely on iCloud or iTunes to recovery iPhone data, such as recover deleted text messages, photos, notes, restore iPhone contacts, after all, it is free.
1. Connect your iPhone with iTune on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishs, your contacts are back to your iPhone
Besides, you can recover contacts from iCloud with FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery.

Posted by: Wobier (IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2015 12:41PM
My friend is looking for a software that can help her restore iPhone contacts . She have iTunes backup, but she don't want iTunes import all contents to her iPhone. So she need third-party software. Actually she have try several software, but failed.

Last month I was faced the same problem as she were. But luckily, I got back my contacts finally. I download software called iPhone data recovery app, and at the same time I find other useful resources from its websites.

iPhone data recovery is a professional ios data recovery software that can recover any deleted files on iPhone. It provides three ways to recover iPhone data.

1.Recover Data from iOS Device
2.Recover Data from iTunes Backup File
3.Recover Data from iCloud Backup File

Read more: how to recover deleted videos from iPhone

Posted by: Beessy (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2015 09:29AM
When you lost your iPhone photos, how to get them back?
How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone
You may lost your iPhone data due to different reasons, such as mistakenly deleted, update the system, or restore your iPhone. Is there any useful way to retrieve deleted photos of iPhone? The whole recovery process will be conducted with high efficiency as long as you get the help of iPhone Data Recovery app.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
Now you are offered with two approaches to solve the problem of how to recover deleted photos from iPhone.
So long as you follow the instructions below, you can regain all your iPhone photos effortlessly!
It is so wonderful! Why not have a try!
More:
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on Android
How to Recover text messages from Samsung

Posted by: 75916223 (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2015 11:20PM
iPhone data recovery is specifically made that can assist you heal erased contacts, messages, videos and photos telephone story, remarks, etc. from iphone specifically or draw out backup documents from iTunes And iCloud to bring back erased records, to ensure that it can save you them on your laptop or Macintosh with one particular mouse click.

Click on: windows 7 iphone backup location

Get over iDevice Right

Just connect iphone/apple ipad tablet/ipod touch tool hint into pc/Mac and start up this terrific software programs, you can actually exclusively regain relationships, much, messages and photos far more through your iOS apparatus, regardless of whether your body is damaged or dropped into normal water.

Get over iTunes Backup

Should you connect your iDevice to personal computer, iTunes will straight away develop a back-up in the device. Without notice to regenerate details from iTunes, you are able to depend upon iphone Register Recuperation, which could recoup all types information from iTunes back-up data files within the several clicks.

Overcome iCloud Back up

Seeing that iCloud will guidance photos, messages and contacts or anything else. once your method is linked with Wi-Fi, you can even extract iCloud data backup computer files to recover what you would like. You should quickly create an account iCloud with Apple company password and ID within this software, and apple iphone Register Treatment will carry out the pleasure for you personally

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: iOS 7 iPhone Recovery-recover lost Contacts from iPhone after update to iOS7 - Re: iOS 7 iPhone Recovery-recover lost Contacts from iPhone after update to iOS7
page served in 0.096s