Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to recover deleted Contacts on my iPhone 5S,5C/iPhone4S,4/iPad?
Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: October 13, 2013 09:55AM
This is a true story: “I accidentally deleted some important Contacts on my iPhone 4S before I synced, so I can't back it up and restore my contacts. Is there any software available that can potentially help recover my lost Contacts on iPhone? I scanned it using some free software, and it could not find any of the lost files I am looking for. I am not really knowledgable about modding or jailbreaking, so if anybody could help me figure out a solution involving one of these methods, it would truly help. I am operating on Windows by the way?

If you want to recover iphone 5/iPhone 4S contacts, this is easy, just use one third-party tool.
This iPhone Contacts recovery is specially design for iPhone users to scan and recover lost contacts or restore deleted contacts from iPhone.The iOS Data Recovery also recover other lost contents from iPhone,including SMS, video, photo,bookmark, notes and more.What’s more,this iOS Data Recovery also supports recover iPad, iPod lost data.

How to recover iPhone contacts?
Recover iPhone Contacts - 2 Ways to Recover Contacts from iPhone 4/4s/3Gs.

Follow these steps to Recover contacts for iPhone:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer

Step 2: Scan iPhone 5

Step 3: Preview and recover deleted contacts from iphone
Done!

Other useful guides:

0. How to Recover iPhone 4S lost contacts.

1. Use guide to Recover Contacts from iphone 5.

2. The best way to Recover Deleted photos from iphone.

3. How to Recover Deleted Video from iPhone 5.

Re: How to recover deleted Contacts on my iPhone 5S,5C/iPhone4S,4/iPad?
Posted by: Vytasoso (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2013 07:01AM
Most iPhone/iPad/iPod users don’t know what to do when they accidently deleted their datas, this article shows you 3 simple steps to quickly recover deleted contacts, messages, call history, notes, Calendars, reminders and Safari bookmarks by using iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software.

iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery is the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software.You can not only use it to recover deleted data but also to scan camera roll, photo stream, photo library, message attachments and voice memos that exist on your device.

Newly support iOS 7 and iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C!

Note: Don’t use your device after you lost data from it. Any operation on your device can generate new data, which can overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.

Step 1. Connect your device to the computer

Free download iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery and run the software on your computer, then connect your device (eg. iPhone 5). Then you’ll see the window below.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-01.jpg

Step 2. Scan your device for deleted data on it

This step is a littile different for different generation of Apple device, please choose the right one according to your device.

If you’re using iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2/1, and iPod touch 5, iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software will automately recognize your device, therefore you can click “Start Scan” to start scanning your device for deleted data.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02.jpg

But for iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4 users, you need to download a plug-in before you scan them. Please click the Download button on the window, and it will only take you 1-2 minutes.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02-01.jpg

When the plug-in is installed, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the device’s scanning mode.Now you can click “Start” button and iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery will automatically begin scanning your device for data on it as follows.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02-02.jpg

Step 3. Preview and recover your data selectively

After the scan, you can preview all data found on your device in the scan result. Click the categories on the left side of the window like camera roll, contacts, messages, etc. You can preview all the details of them (except for videos). Mark what you want and click Recover to save them on your computer with one click.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-03.jpg

Note: The data displayed in the scan result contains deleted and existing items on your device. Both of them have their own color. If you want to separate them, you can use the button on the top: Only display the deleted items.

As the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software, iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery offers apple users more than simple data recovery.It can also helps you to recover data from iTunes Backup for all iOS devices.No more hesitate, now free download this iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery for free trial.
[www.m-reviews.com]
[www.m-reviews.com]

Posted by: Jame (IP Logged)
Date: November 20, 2013 06:19AM
With only a few easy steps, you can extract your images, videos, songs, text messages, contacts, notes and so on. all your lost or deleted personal data by using iPhone data recovery software on a computer.

Step 1. Download the program and install it on the computer you synced your iOS devices before. Open the program to get started iPhone Data Recovery.
Step 2. Highlight a device by clicking it and then click "Start Scan" to extract the content on the backup file.
Step 3. Preview thumbnails of all found photos, files previously synced to iTunes from your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Step 4. Click on "Recover"to fully restore your files.

[www.undeletepcfiles.com]
Free to Try

Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: November 22, 2013 12:26AM
Recover Lost Data from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C

If you lost data form iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C,please don't worry,you can restore iPhone 5S lost data or deleted files with the help of iOS Data Recovery.

This iPhone data recovery is the World’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch data recovery software for personal users,Full recovery of contacts, SMS, photos, etc. under various situations iPhone Data Recovery is an easy-to-use iPhone data recovery tool that can help you easily recover iphone photos, videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, memos and calendars and more! You can use this iPhone data recovery software to recover data directly from iPhone 5S or iphone 5C and recover data from iTunes backup.this is an easy-to-use iPhone data recovery tool that can help you easily recover photos, videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, memos and calendars and more! You can use this iPhone data recovery software to recover data directly from iPhone 5S and recover data from iTunes backup.

Related use guide:

Restore Lost Contacts on iPhone 5S and ios7 iPhone

Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 5S

Restore SMS messages on iPhone 5S iPhone 5C

How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone

Posted by: Chinalovea (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2013 10:05PM
Hello,friend.the iPhone is a very advanced mobile phone,I think it's very good.I often use iTune.However,it will sometimes doesn't work,I will use Easeus iPhone data recovery software,and it can recover all kinds of data, photos, documents, videos, audio, emails, archives and more.I think it is useful,and my friends also think so.

Posted by: Baselxy (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2015 05:53AM
Hello. You can use Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery to recover the lost iPhone data. You can use it to recover the lost data directly from your iPhone. Here are detailed steps:

Step 1. Connect iPhone to PC & Select "Reccover Data from iOS Device"
First make sure your iPhone is switched on and connect it to PC with USB cable. Next launch iPhone Data Recovery on your PC. The program will detect your iPhone. You'll then get a pop-up window asking you to tap "Trust" on your iOS device to trust this computer.

Step 2. Start scanning iPhone for lost data
When the software detected your iPhone, it will show you the interface as follows. Click "Start Scan".

Step 3.Preview contacts, SMS, notes, photos, etc.
Now all scanned files are on the program listed according to category. You can choose to "Check all" or "Only display the deleted items" and then decide which to recover. To save time, you can just selectively recover those you need.

Also if you have backuped the data with your iTunes you can follow the steps below:

1). Run the software and choose "Recover Data from iTunes Backup Files". It will automatically detect all the iTunes backup files in your computer. Tap the backup you need and click "Start Scan" button on the program interface to scan your iPhone backup.

2). After scanning, the contents of your iPhone will be shown in categories in the left sidebar. Usually the scanning will take a few minutes or so. You can check to preview details of each category, check files you need and click on "Recover".

You can also restore the lost data from iCloud with the similar steps. If you haven't backuped them you'd better to choose recover directly from iOS Device to recover it.

Here is also a video guide for you:
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Cemder (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2015 05:48AM
One. Recover Lost or Deleted Contacts from iPhone directly

1. Connect the iPhone to computer
2. Scan your iPhone device with iPhone contacts recovery
3. Preview and restore iPhone Contacts

If you have iTunes backups, just recover deleted contacts on iPhone from the previous backups.

1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under devices in the left menu.
5. Select Restore From Backup...
6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.

More tips: recover photos from iPhone

Posted by: Kinmera (IP Logged)
Date: June 01, 2015 09:18AM
Now, it’s time to solve the problem. You need to have a third-party program called iPhone data recovery with you. iPhone Data Recovery won’t disappointed you because it is quite effective that you can get those iPhone photos that you want with little time. So long as you are iDevice users, no matter you are iPhone, iPad or iPod touch users, can you retrieve all lost photos due to jailbreak. There are three recovery modes for you to choose: Directly scan your iPhone for lost photos, restore from your iTunes backup file and recover from iCloud backup file. All the methods above are easy operating.

how to recover deleted contacts on iPhone
how to recover deleted notes on iPhone

Posted by: Bending (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2015 09:57AM
How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone? Some iPhone users complain that it's very annoying when it comes to data problem. Especially after jailbreak, factory reset and iOS upgrade, most of data are damaged or got broken. The significant messages or other important files will be lost forever. Now, you need a good and professional recovery tool iPhone Recovery which can be your best assistant. And I always use it to backup or restore my data.
How to Recover deleted Notes on iPhone
iPhone Recovery is work for iOS device like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac. And here are two ways for you to retrieve sms. you can directly recover data from your iPhone or restore from iTunes backup.
iPhone SMS Recovery
Besides, iPhone Recovery can recover any data on your iPhone as long as you didn't sync your iPhone after losing data.
Click to read more:
How to Recover deleted Photo Video from iPhone
How to Print Notes from iPhone

Posted by: 75916223 (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2015 11:22PM
iPhone data recovery is created that can help you recuperate erased contacts, photos, messages and videos label historical past, notes, and so on. from apple iphone specifically or remove data backup computer files from iTunes & iCloud to regenerate erased documents, to be sure that it could help you save them on your pc or Mac with just one simply click on.

Visit: i phone data recovery

Get over iDevice Immediately

Just plug iphone/apple ipad/ipod device machine effect into computer or laptop/Macintosh and introduction this wonderful applications, you may right regain friends, messages, much and photos additional from your iOS machine, although your computer is damaged or dropped into drinking water.

Overcome iTunes Back-up

As soon as you link up your iDevice to home computer, iTunes will straight away create a backup for that machine. Without notice to bring back statistics from iTunes, you can actually rely upon apple iphone File Rehabilitation, that could recoup all kinds details from iTunes backup records on the inside a few mouse clicks.

Get over iCloud Back up

Considering iCloud will sustain photos, contacts and messages and many more. whenever your strategy is associated with Wi-Fi, you can also remove iCloud file backup records to recuperate what you will like. You must quickly create an account iCloud with Apple password and ID in this particular software programs, and apple iphone Register Recovery will definitely carry out the peacefulness . for you personally

Posted by: Xiangmayou (IP Logged)
Date: June 17, 2015 11:57PM
IPhone contacts lost.It is a terrible thing.
However , iPhone contacts recovery can restore all you lost:
1.You can recover contacts directly from iPhone without backup.
2.You can retrieve iPhone contacts from iTunes backup.
3.You can restore iPhone contacts from iCloud backup.
[www.any-data-recovery.com]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.17s