Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to Crack Windows 7 Login Password Easily and Quickly?
Posted by: Pangzheng23 (IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2013 03:41AM
Many people lost their Windows 7 password on laptop/desktop and have no idea to restore it. Search for "crack Windows 7 password" you may found some solutions. However, which is valid? And which can help you hack into your Win 7 laptop without data lost? You may take lots of time to test them one by one until you are tired. Well, here I will introduce two effective ways to help you exactly crack Windows 7 admin password.

Method 1. Crack Windows 7 admin password with a super Administrator account.

Inside Windows 7, there’s a secret Administrator account, and it’s different from the normal administrator account you most likely have set up on your PC. This Administrator account is not part of the Administrator group. It’s a kind of super administrator with highest privileges over the PC. By default it’s turned off and hidden with non-password protected. So, when you lose normal access to your Vista machine, you then can use this super Administrator account to regain access. Follow the detailed instructions below:
Step1: Start your locked computer and press Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys twice when you see Windows Welcome/Login screen.
Step2: When the Classic Login box, type Administrator in username box and leave its password box blank. Then hit “Enter” key.
Step3: Now you can smoothly log on to your locked computer again and then change the forgotten Windows 7 password from “Start->Control Panel->User Accounts” easily.

Method 2. Crack Win 7 password with Windows 7 Password Key Professional.

Windows 7 Password Key Professional is a software tool designed to reset or remove the forgotten or lost Windows password. If you have no clues in remembering your 7 password or you cannot even be possibly to unlock it with the above method, then using this Windows 7 Password Key Professional could be your best choice in Windows 7 password recovery. Please follow the below step-by-step directions:

Step1: Download, install and run this Windows Password Key Professional on a working PC.
Step2: Prepare for a blank and writable CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive and next insert it to the PC for the purpose of burning the Windows_Password_Key_Professional.iso image file to it and making it as a Windows password reset disk.
Step3: Insert the created password reset disk to the target PC and set the PC boot from CD/DVD or USB.
Step4: Start to reset the forgotten Windows 7 password with the password reset disk in less than 3 clicks of button.

In fact, there are some other methods can help hack Windows 7 password on any laptop. Such as reset laptop Windows 7 password with free Windows password reset disk, Replace Windows 7 administrator/user password by using Command line, reset forgotten Windows 7 password with installation disk. However, a free password reset disk must be created before you lost your password, to use CMD you need another user account which has admin rights, to use a installation disk to break Windows 7 password is a little hard. Compare to these methods, Windows 7 Password Key may be the easiest and safest way to reset lost Windows password without limitation.

That’s all for how to crack Windows 7 login password. Have you got it?
Do remember: Next time when you forgot password for your PC, do not reinstall system!

Re: How to Crack Windows 7 Login Password Easily and Quickly?
Posted by: Andonyfran (IP Logged)
Date: October 30, 2013 09:51PM
Forgot Windows 7 laptop password is not a fun. Don't read any unavailable methods, read more about this available tip to recover windows 7 administrator password without data lost. It is helpful.
http://www.wimware.com/how-to/reset-windows-7-password.html

helpful video: Crack Windows 7 Administrator Password

Posted by: Maggiena (IP Logged)
Date: October 31, 2013 10:29PM
Quote:
To crack Windows 7 password with pro article help: [goo.gl] Also, the video helped many users: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2013 01:35AM by Maggiena.

Posted by: Mangding (IP Logged)
Date: October 31, 2013 11:32PM
I have ever crack my forgotten Windows 7 password by following this post:
How to Crack Windows 7 Password?

Posted by: Tingrong (IP Logged)
Date: November 05, 2013 08:39PM
The best Windows 7 password cracker I have ever use is Windows Password Recovery.

Posted by: Incbefjssop (IP Logged)
Date: November 20, 2013 08:00PM
You two methods are really easy and quick to crack Windows 7 password. For the first method, if you have admin password this method can be perfect. If don't have the second one is also great. But another software I want to introduce, Anmosoft Windows Password Reset, which I used before.

Posted by: Kerrydance (IP Logged)
Date: November 25, 2013 07:52AM
"Andonyfran Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Forgot Windows 7 laptop password is not a fun. Don't read any unavailable methods, read more about this available tip to recover windows 7 administrator password without data lost. It is helpful.
http://www.wimware.com/how-to/reset-windows-7-password.html
"

Thank u so much sir, it works for me.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2013 07:56AM by Kerrydance.

Posted by: Tonykevien (IP Logged)
Date: November 29, 2013 02:41AM
Windows Login Recovery can guarantee 100% helping crack Windows login password easily and quickly. Among my friends, they normal use this software when lost password.

Posted by: Qeioseige (IP Logged)
Date: December 02, 2013 10:25PM
Want to Crack Windows 7 Login Password Easily and Quickly, your recommended second way should be the best. Though I didn't try any software before, including your software, I heard of some from my friends. They normally use Windows Password Killer

Posted by: Kaixinyanla (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2013 07:42AM
Good tips! As a matetr of fact, to crack Windows 7 password on your Windows computer, you can also use the SmartKey Windows Password Recovery 6.0 and I have used it to recover my lost Windows 7 password successfully.What's more, it supports Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows XP and Windows Vista as well.

Posted by: Capterwotami (IP Logged)
Date: March 31, 2015 09:52AM
Andonyfran Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Forgot Windows 7 laptop password is not a fun.
> Don't read any unavailable methods, read more
> about this available tip to recover windows 7
> administrator password without data lost. It is
> helpful.
> http://www.wimware.com/how-to/reset-windows-7-password.html
>
> helpful video: Crack Windows 7 Administrator
> Password

hi, it works well!! thanks for posting this solution, it is awesome!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2015 09:53AM by Capterwotami.

Posted by: Peterldfuo123 (IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2015 03:39AM
To crack password on Windows 7, you can try this Windows Password Recovery, it can create a password reset disk and then remove the forgot windows 7 password, it is very easy to use, and you can reset your password within several simple clicks.
See:
how to reset windows 7 password

Posted by: Peterldfuo123 (IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2015 03:44AM
To hack password on Windows 7, you can try this Windows Password Recovery, it can create a password reset disk and then remove the forgot windows 7 password, it is very easy to use, and you can reset your password within several simple clicks.
See
how to bypass windows 7 password
reset windows 7 password

Posted by: Rashid (IP Logged)
Date: May 28, 2015 04:44AM
In my opinion, you don't need to crack Windows 7 login password in such a complex method. Windows Password Key, most professional tool of Windows password reset. It can help you crack lost or forgotten Windows 7 login password in less than 5 minutes. Learn more about Windows Password Key at: Windows Password Key

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 1.339s