View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > Re: How to Reset Asus Windows 8 Password on Laptop/Desktop/Tablet

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to Reset Asus Windows 8 Password on Laptop/Desktop/Tablet
Posted by: Dangging (IP Logged)
Date: October 29, 2013 03:44AM
With the popular use of Asus Windows 8 Laptop/Desktop/Tablet that login Windows 8 password reset also becomes the hot topic of plenty of computer users. The following passage aims at resetting Asus Windows 8 Laptop/Desktop/Tablet forgotten or lost password.

If you have no password reset disk and another admin account, reinstalling Windows 8 is an option. But this should be the last option as it will cause data loss. Here I highly recommend you burning a boot Win 8 password reset disk to reset Windows 8 password in Asus computer. Below is a detail guide about it.

What you Need to Prepare for Asus Windows 8 Password Reset?

1. Your Asus laptop
2. Windows 8 Password Key to burn a boot Wind 8 password reset USB disk
3. A PC to download and install Windows 8 Password Key
4. A USB stick ( backup your vital data in advance avoid of data loss)
5. A few minutes to reset Windows 8 password Asus
Have you done all of this? If so, you can reset forgotten Windows 8 password for a locked Asus laptop, desktop or tablet step by step.

Steps to Reset Asus Password Windows 8

1: Log in any available computer that you can access to and allow you download. Download and install Windows 8 Password Key in that computer.
2: Run and burn Windows 8 Password Key to a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
3: Insert the disk to your locked Computer and then boot it from the disk, then you can follow the instruction to reset your password. The command line just like this:
[1]: Location selection
Please select Windows installation to be processed
[2]: Select User Name
Here are the user names detected in Windows:
(1) Administrator
(2) Dvai
(3) Guest
(4 )Sarah
(5) HelpAssistant
Please enter your selection (1)..(5)
4: Confirmation
You are about to reset the password of 'Administrator' Are you sure? (y/n)
Password of 'Administrator' reset. Your computer will be restarted.Please remove the Windows 8 password key bootable media and press any key to restart.

More Information about Windows 8 Password Key

Windows 8 Password Key is the most popular password reset tool for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2011/2008/2003/2000. It can reset password for various user accounts on Windows, including local administrator, standard user, guest, domain administrator, etc. Instant Asus Windows 8 password reset speed, ease of operation, 100% success rate and 100% safe are the main advantages of the tool.

All in all, Windows 8 Password Key is the best choice to hack Windows 8 password for all Asus brands such as Asus VivoBook, Asus F55A, Asus Q200E, Asus A55A etc. It is really the best solution for Asus Windows 8 password recovery.

Re: How to Reset Asus Windows 8 Password on Laptop/Desktop/Tablet
Posted by: Cathli (IP Logged)
Date: October 30, 2013 04:53AM

Posted by: Andonyfran (IP Logged)
Date: October 30, 2013 10:01PM
Many people lost their Windows 8 password and have no idea to restore it. Search for "reset Windows 8 password" you may found some solutions. However, which is valid? And which can help you hack into your computer without data lost? You may take lots of time to test them one by one until you are tired. Well, this video will introduce an effective way to help you exactly reset forgotten Windows 8 administrator password.
Quote:
Read more: http://www.passwordsrecoverytool.com/windows-8-password-recovery/
Helpful page: Recover Windows 8 Administrator password
This is a universal Windows password recovery tip worked for many Win8/7, vista, xp users on any type of laptop.

Posted by: Cathli (IP Logged)
Date: October 31, 2013 10:35PM
Quote:
To retrieve Asus password with video help: [youtu.be]

Posted by: Dengping (IP Logged)
Date: November 03, 2013 09:35PM
I have ever reset my forgotten Windows 8 password on Asus laptop by following this post guide step by step: How to Reset Asus Password?

Posted by: Tingrong (IP Logged)
Date: November 05, 2013 08:42PM
The best Asus password reset program I have ever used is Windows Password Recovery.

Posted by: Incbefjssop (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2013 01:54AM
You can see many ways online. And most people at last will choose reset software. But there is also a problem that which is better and which is safer? For my experience I prefer to Anmosoft Windows Password Reset.

Posted by: Tonykevien (IP Logged)
Date: November 26, 2013 02:49AM
Forgot Windows 8 admin password of Asus? What method you recommend is indeed people can try, for I always think reset software is the best way to reset password. But safe or not I don't know for above software. Then if you need recommended software you can consider Windows Login Recovery.

Posted by: Qeioseige (IP Logged)
Date: December 02, 2013 02:41AM
Thanks for share.Really, better way to recover the forgotten password in Windows 8 is reset software. And I prefer to Windows Password Killer

Posted by: Kaixinyanla (IP Logged)
Date: December 20, 2013 01:25AM
I reset my Windows 8 Asus laptop password with another way, that is the SmartKey Windowws Password Recovery

Posted by: Kerrydance (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2014 10:03AM
Quote:
Many people lost their Windows 8 password and have no idea to restore it. Search for "reset Windows 8 password" you may found some solutions. However, which is valid? And which can help you hack into your computer without data lost? You may take lots of time to test them one by one until you are tired. Well, this video will introduce an effective way to help you exactly reset forgotten Windows 8 administrator password.
Read more: http://www.passwordsrecoverytool.com/windows-8-password-recovery/
This is a universal Windows password recovery tip worked for many Win8/7, vista, xp users on any type of laptop.

Thanks, that worked perfect on my laptop win 8!!!

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: How to Reset Asus Windows 8 Password on Laptop/Desktop/Tablet - Re: How to Reset Asus Windows 8 Password on Laptop/Desktop/Tablet
page served in 0.166s