View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > Recover Deleted Contacts & Text Messages from your Android Phone

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Recover Deleted Contacts & Text Messages from your Android Phone
Posted by: Thornton (IP Logged)
Date: October 30, 2013 12:08AM
Delete contacts & text messages on your Samsung, HTC and other Android Phones by mistakenly? What a pity! There are too many reasons that may cause your important data being erased, removed or lost from your Android Phone such as accidentally delete, carelessly reset, root, etc.

Video Demo:
[www.youtube.com]

With Dr.Fone for Android, you can easily get backup all your lost contacts and messages from Samsung, HTC and other Android Phones easily with Dr.Fone for Android. Also, it can help you recover lost & deleted photos, music, video and many documents from your android phones.
---------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone for Android - The World's 1st Data Recovery Software for Android Smartphones

* Directly recover deleted SMS text messages and contacts
* Retrieve lost photos, video, audio from SD cards inside Android devices
* Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and photos before recovery
* Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth
* Regain many documents from SD cards inside Android such as DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, ZIP, RAR, etc
* Due to files lost by deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc

Retrieve Contacts, SMS, Photos, Music, Video from Android:
[www.youtube.com]

Re: Recover Deleted Contacts & Text Messages from your Android Phone
Posted by: Kabimo (IP Logged)
Date: October 31, 2013 05:53AM
I always get back my deleted contacts and text message by Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod ,if you have the same problem,you can also use the same tool as me.

Posted by: Brooke007 (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2013 05:55AM
These are the step with the help of which you can recover your deleted messages.

Step 1: Check the sync

In the android device, its operating system has default setting for storing the text messages on the device and not on the Sim card. Being the owner of the device, one has the right to alter this setting. The setting of the Sim card can be converted; simply because of the reality that recovery of the files from Sim card is much easier then recovering them from the device. During the incident of deletion of the messages, if the android device was not connected with the computer then it would have been possible to get back the deleted text from the computer. But, for doing it one has to look for the app or folder which is named as “original messages” or “deleted messages”.

Step 2: Take instant stroke

The first thing to be done as soon as one discovers that some of the text messages are missing or lost then he must stop using his device. It is because of the reality that the amount of data that has to be in the course of action can be an obstacle in the all possible process of the recovery. Every possible accessing of any folders or files from the device should be avoided immediately as one finds that there is deletion of some data. For instance, such activities are making and receiving calls, sending and receiving text messages, and downloading applications as well.

Step 3: Android data recovery software

Now, one can get proper [url=http://[www.androiddata-recovery.com]]Android data recovery[/url] software that is attuned with the computer system. There are several other software that provides photo recovery too and so there is no need to be anxious about if there is loss of some important photos from android phone or tablet PC regardless of whether it is from LG, Sony, Samsung or Nexus, Motorola manufacturers.

Posted by: Vytasoso (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2013 07:02AM
Most iPhone/iPad/iPod users don’t know what to do when they accidently deleted their datas, this article shows you 3 simple steps to quickly recover deleted contacts, messages, call history, notes, Calendars, reminders and Safari bookmarks by using iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software.

iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery is the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software.You can not only use it to recover deleted data but also to scan camera roll, photo stream, photo library, message attachments and voice memos that exist on your device.

Newly support iOS 7 and iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C!

Note: Don’t use your device after you lost data from it. Any operation on your device can generate new data, which can overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.

Step 1. Connect your device to the computer

Free download iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery and run the software on your computer, then connect your device (eg. iPhone 5). Then you’ll see the window below.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-01.jpg

Step 2. Scan your device for deleted data on it

This step is a littile different for different generation of Apple device, please choose the right one according to your device.

If you’re using iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2/1, and iPod touch 5, iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software will automately recognize your device, therefore you can click “Start Scan” to start scanning your device for deleted data.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02.jpg

But for iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4 users, you need to download a plug-in before you scan them. Please click the Download button on the window, and it will only take you 1-2 minutes.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02-01.jpg

When the plug-in is installed, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the device’s scanning mode.Now you can click “Start” button and iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery will automatically begin scanning your device for data on it as follows.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02-02.jpg

Step 3. Preview and recover your data selectively

After the scan, you can preview all data found on your device in the scan result. Click the categories on the left side of the window like camera roll, contacts, messages, etc. You can preview all the details of them (except for videos). Mark what you want and click Recover to save them on your computer with one click.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-03.jpg

Note: The data displayed in the scan result contains deleted and existing items on your device. Both of them have their own color. If you want to separate them, you can use the button on the top: Only display the deleted items.

As the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software, iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery offers apple users more than simple data recovery.It can also helps you to recover data from iTunes Backup for all iOS devices.No more hesitate, now free download this iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery for free trial.
[www.m-reviews.com]
[www.m-reviews.com]

Posted by: Maccolar (IP Logged)
Date: November 28, 2013 10:24PM
Hello, friend, I used to recover my galaxy y data with this android data recovery, it works pretty well, you may give it a trial.
[www.android-data-recovery-software.com]
Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

Posted by: Kabimo (IP Logged)
Date: December 02, 2013 09:20PM
Android is an operating system for mobile phones that is made by Google. Several mobile phone manufacturers including Motorola, Samsung and HTC have produced phones using the Android OS. If you are an owner of one of these phones and you have accidentally deleted a text message, then you will be happy to know that you can easily retrieve it with the right tools.So you can use the Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery proglam to help you.
You can read here: Recover Deleted Text Messages from SIM Card for Android

Posted by: Bbecky (IP Logged)
Date: December 19, 2013 03:24AM
Hi, friend. Sometimes we accidentally deleted some information, but these information are very important to us. If we have a backup, so congratulations you, you are lucky, But most people do not back up, this time we need data recovery software.Recently, I use a kind of professional data recovery software called EaseUS, this is my friend introduced to me,I think it is very good, because you can get all your lost or deleted files back without itunes backup. So you can have a try, I hope it is useful to you.

Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2014 01:02AM
Android Data Recovery is your one stop solution for getting back the photos lost by any reason like accidentally delete, reset factory data, erase or format SD card and more from Android based Phone and tablets without backup.You can recover any lost data on your Android phone or tablet, such as Contacts, SMS, Photo ,Video and more.Learn more:

How to recover lost data from Android

How to recover lost contact from Samsung

The best way to restore Android deleted SMS messages

How to recover deleted files from Android

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2014 01:04AM by Loveqsking.

Posted by: Zimlar (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2015 12:19PM
There are many android phone users, and losing important phone data from it happens unexpectedly. But if you need to recover them, you can use an android recovery app to help.

Just google it, you'll find many answers, and I found this android data recovery really helpful. And it's also very easy to use, you just need a few simple steps to recover your android phone data to pc.

And you need to root your android phone at first, or the app can't detect your phone successfully. And stop saving new data to your phone, or the deleted data will be covered.

For more:
how to recover deleted contacts from android
how to recover deleted text messages from android

Posted by: Fvavannss (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2015 04:01AM
You login to your google ID you used, because it will be stored in google contacts.. Get it from there by exporting in the required format.. If you did not do backup,use Samsung Data Recovery software to regain lost contacts from android smart phone.
Method to regain lost sms/messages from android cell phone

Posted by: Oliviajoey (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2015 10:18PM
FonePaw Android Data Recovery is coming to your rescue. The program will help you directly recover deleted contacts even without a previous backup. It can selectively restore the name, number and email of the deleted contacts bit by bit.
Samsung brands such as Galaxy S6 Edge/S6/S5/S4 Min/S4/S3/S2/Note Edge/Note 4/3/2 are all supported.
Feel free to use it to recover contacts from Android phones.

Posted by: Tomhaons (IP Logged)
Date: June 04, 2015 08:54AM
Android data recovery is the best tool to recover lost files from Android devices, with it, you can easily recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S6, and S5, in addition it also can recover files from HTC, Sony android devices, see
recover deleted photos from Sony Xperia

Posted by: Bending (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2015 10:00AM
There are many android phone users, and losing important phone photos or text messages from it happens unexpectedly.
Samsung Recovery
If you want to recover your lost data, you may google it and find many answers, and I found this android sms recovery app is really helpful. And it's also very easy to use, you just need a few simple steps to recover your android phone sms and contacts to pc.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on Samsung
For data safety, I will choose outstanding and powerful tool to manage my data. Since I use Samsung Galaxy S4, Android Recovery is my best option. Many people may wonder if they can use. Android Recovery is supported HTC, Samsung, Android, LG and other Android devices. Besides, it will regain lost messages, photos, phone numbers and more from your Android phone.
Samsung Galaxy Recovery
How to Recover Data from Android

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Recover Deleted Contacts & Text Messages from your Android Phone - Recover Deleted Contacts & Text Messages from your Android Phone
page served in 0.073s