View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > How to Hack Windows 7 Password to Access Locked Computer?

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to Hack Windows 7 Password to Access Locked Computer?
Posted by: Gangjong (IP Logged)
Date: November 01, 2013 12:28AM
When you forgot or lost your Windows 7 password, you’re left with an expensive and useless brick. That is, unless you figure out how to hack Windows 7 without password.

If you forgot your Windows 7 password, there are some methods that allow you to login into your computer, but none of them actually hack or reveal your password — they simply let you change or remove it.
Now, let’s find out how to hack Windows 7 password without software and how to do it in an easier way by using Windows 7 Password Recovery First, a word of advice: Keep a file with all of your passwords in a convenient, secure location so you don't end up here again.

Method 1. Hack Windows 7 Login Password with Windows 7 Password Reset Disk

It's advisable to create a Windows 7 password reset disk during installation. A little effort in advance may save you much trouble in the future, like in times when you forgot Windows 7 password, it is very easy to reset Windows 7 password by creating a Windows 7 password reset disk.

Method 2. Hack Windows 7 User Password with another Accessible Admin Account

It's known to all that Windows consists of 3 types of accounts, namely: administrator account, standard user account and guest account, and administrators have the super right to operate on other user accounts. So you may sign in to your computer with another admin account to hack Windows 7 administrator password of this account with it and reset your forgotten Windows 7 password.

Method 3. Hack Windows 7 Administrator Password with Windows 7 Password Recovery

If your problem is still not solved after you try all these methods, then you have to resort to third party software. It is straightforward and easy. Here I recommend you Windows 7 Password Recovery.
This Windows 7 password hacker empowers you to find any of the lost Windows 7 passwords instantly, including admin password and standard user password. Besides, it also supports Windows 8/XP/Vista and Windows server.
Now I’d like to show you how to perform Windows 7 password hack with Windows 7 Password Recovery.

Still have difficult in operating method 2 and 3, try to following this video guide step by step: How to Hack Windows 7 Password without or with Software?

Well, this post includes all about hacking Windows 7 password when you forgot it or not. Windows 7 Password Recovery is highly recommended. Now you must be the expert in this topic, why not share your idea with your friends?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2013 12:31AM by Gangjong.

Re: How to Hack Windows 7 Password to Access Locked Computer?
Posted by: Maggiena (IP Logged)
Date: November 03, 2013 09:00PM

Posted by: Dengping (IP Logged)
Date: November 03, 2013 09:31PM
I have ever hack my forgotten Windows 7 administrator password by following this post guide step by step: How to Hack Windows 7 Password?

Posted by: Tingrong (IP Logged)
Date: November 05, 2013 08:36PM
Great idea! The best Windows 7 password recovery I have ever used is Windows Password Recovery.

Posted by: Incbefjssop (IP Logged)
Date: December 04, 2013 04:23AM
The three ways you introduced to unlock Windows 7 password is normal and simple, which you can see online. No matter which one you choose that will be better. But for safe, quick and effective you can consider Anmosoft Windows Password Reset, which I tried before.

Posted by: Andonyfran (IP Logged)
Date: December 21, 2013 12:13AM
Hack Windows 8/7 password with CMD. Key steps:
Step 1: Logon your Windows as administrator(You also can logon Safe Mode with Command Prompt, pressing F8 when restart your computer, hit up/down key to choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt and hit Enter).
Step 2: Click on Start, type cmd in the Run box or Search box and press Enter.
Step 3: Type net user, all user accounts of your computer will be listed.
Step 4: Type net user “UserName” “NewPassword”(replace UerName and NewPassword with yours), press Enter, then the password will be reset as new one and you can logon Windows 7/8 with it.
You also can use base on CMD to reset forgotten Windows 7 admin password, read more steps if you'd like:
How to Reset Windows 7 Admin Password
This is currently the best i have used. Here is also a guide:
Hack Windows 7 administrator password with CD/USB

Posted by: Tonykevien (IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2014 04:53AM
For above three ways to hack Windows 7 password to access locked computer, I like the last one. Though the first two ways seem to be good, for newbies the last one may be the best, like me. Last time I used another similar software, Windows Login Password

Posted by: Qeioseige (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2014 09:53PM
Thanks for your share. Actually I like the first two methods, which seem to be simple and free. But for most password lost situation admin password is invalid and most people did't prepare a reset disk before lost. So the last one becomes the best choice. People who want to use this way can consider Windows Password Killer

Posted by: Beckycky31 (IP Logged)
Date: June 08, 2015 04:58AM
How to hack Windows 7 password to access locked computer? You can usr the SmartKey Windows Password Recovery to do that. It is a powerful yet professional Windows password recovery program. I get it from this link->>

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> How to Hack Windows 7 Password to Access Locked Computer? - How to Hack Windows 7 Password to Access Locked Computer?
page served in 0.084s