View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > Experienced and professional Chinese teacher (www.mandaringarden.org)

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Experienced and professional Chinese teacher (www.mandaringarden.org)
Posted by: Mandarin.Garden (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2013 03:34AM
I am a full-time private professional Chinese teacher teaching expatriates the Chinese language since 2001. My students come from all over the world and range in age from six to seventy years old. Josie uses a unique training method she developed, and her previous career as a reporter and editor in China.
1. Teaching foreign students from brand new beginners to advanced Chinese speakers in both individual and group settings.
2. Creating individual training programs for each student according to their requirement and Chinese language level.
3. Teaching students daily life in China, and Chinese history, culture and customs.
So if you are interested in, you can contact me by mail:

Contact
http://www.mandaringarden.org
Free Hot line:400-600-2922
Tel: 0086-021-52589881
Mobie:13361927303
Fax :0086-021-52589959
Email: winnie@mandaringarden.org
Address:
Changning:3/F No. 1358 West Yan'an Rd,Shanghai,China
Pudong:1/F,Unit B,Phoenix-Mansion No.18 Huangyang Road,
Shanghai,China

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Experienced and professional Chinese teacher (www.mandaringarden.org) - Experienced and professional Chinese teacher (www.mandaringarden.org)
page served in 0.063s