Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to recover photos from iPhone
Posted by: Michellemccool (IP Logged)
Date: December 02, 2013 04:42AM
Hello, I recently upgraded my iphone, and in the process of restoring my iphone, my photos and some other settings were not restored. I'm very upset about the photos.... Before I performed the upgrade, I backed up my iphone, however it appears that the backup did not backup my pictures. I really want them back, Is there any way how to recover photos from iPhone?

Re: How to recover photos from iPhone
Posted by: Lkelly (IP Logged)
Date: December 02, 2013 08:36PM
If you have an iTunes backup files, try this way to retrive deleted photos on iPhone:
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.
5. Select Restore From Backup...
6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.

What if we don't have one? iPhone data recovery software can help you recover iPhone pictures without a backup. If your photos lost caused by accidentantly deleted, this program enalbes only display the deleted items, very convenient!

Posted by: Chinalovea (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2013 10:23AM
hello,friend,I have been using iTunes.Unless it can't help to me,I will use Easeus iPhone data recovery software,and I have been using it,this is my friend recommended to me, I think it is very good, and it can recover all kinds of data, photos, documents, videos, audio, emails, archives and more.you might as well give it a try.I hope it will be useful to you.

Posted by: Cemder (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2015 05:43AM
1 - deleting from an album only deletes from that album - the photos are still in the event they came from

2 - with iPhoto '09 when you delete from an event the photo goes to the iPhoto trash - you can select it there, right click and "put back" so that you can recover photos from iPhone.

3 - having no backup is not a smart idea - bad things happen and with no backup sooner or later you will lose everything including all of your photos - you should get a large external drive and begin running iPhone photos recovery or other backup system immediately if your photos and other data has any value to you.

Posted by: Kinmera (IP Logged)
Date: June 01, 2015 09:48AM
According to Apple, the photos get backed up in iTunes when you do a sync/backup, so connect your iPhone to iTunes and restore from the latest backup.
It's not a good idea to store photos in the camera roll of your phone.
In addition, iPhone photos recovery can recover deleted photos from your iPhone, and it can support to preview the deleted photos, selectively choose what you want to restore.
Read more is this article: how to recover photos from iPhone.

how to restore deleted contacts on iPhone

Posted by: Oliviajoey (IP Logged)
Date: June 08, 2015 09:09PM
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery – a powerful recovery tool which enables you to recover deleted photos from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch easily and quickly. With it, it is no longer a headache for you to recover any lost iPhone data, such as photos, text messages, contacts, notes, videos and more. If you think iPhone Data Recovery helps you a lot, you can recommend it to your friend who might want to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone almost like you.
For those who have backuped photos to iCloud before, you can use it to download photos from iCloud.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.424s