Re: How to recover photos from iPhone
Posted by: Lkelly
Date: December 02, 2013 08:36PM
If you have an iTunes backup files, try this way to retrive deleted photos on iPhone
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.
5. Select Restore From Backup...
6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.
What if we don't have one? iPhone data recovery
software can help you recover iPhone pictures
without a backup. If your photos lost caused by accidentantly deleted, this program enalbes only display the deleted items, very convenient!