View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > Re: i need to translate a chinese computer program

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
i need to translate a chinese computer program
Posted by: Incarnateunlimited (IP Logged)
Date: December 10, 2013 10:49PM
i have a root program that i needed to use to root my phone and its chinese. it was simple enough to root it, but now im having problems and all the other functions of the program arent as easily labeled. is there a way i can post a screenshot and have it translated or is there a free program that can translate it for me on my desktop? google translate only does htmls and websites or txt files, not jpgs or picture files. i need help and i would greatly appreciate any feedback. thank you

Re: i need to translate a chinese computer program
Posted by: Ciss (IP Logged)
Date: December 11, 2013 09:07PM
Can you tell me what the program is? may be I can send an English version to you.

Re: i need to translate a chinese computer program
Posted by: Incarnateunlimited (IP Logged)
Date: December 12, 2013 05:39AM
i think its called vroot. or root gurus guru, or rootmasters. i cant seem to copy and paste from the program directly but this is the link to the site. [www.mgyun.com] if there is an english version that would be awesomesmileys with beer thank you!

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: i need to translate a chinese computer program - Re: i need to translate a chinese computer program
page served in 0.056s