View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > How to permanently Wipe iPhone data before selling?

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to permanently Wipe iPhone data before selling?
Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2014 09:26AM
How to delete iPhone data before selling? How to wipe all file from iPhone before selling my iPhone? How to permanently erase SMS messages on iPhone before selling my old iPhone?Any way wipe Photo from iPhone permanently on computer?
1. “I want to sell both of my Water Damaged Iphones, how do i delete the data permanently if they wont go on? “- crocket

2. Deleting info on iPhone?
“I use my phone for a lot of things, therefore I have put a good amount of info in there over time. How can I delete whats in my phone before I sell it?” - BosKm

3. Does erase all content and settings securley wipe?
“I want to sell my iphone 4 to a friend of mine. I used to have some business info on the phone but i deleted it. I know deleting stuff doesnt "really" delete stuff and while i trust my friend i worry if somebody would steal the phone from my friend they could recover the deleted data. Ive heard erase content and settings deletes the encryption key making old data unrecoverable but i don't know if its true. Whats the correct way to securely sanitize my iphone before sale.” - Superfan

4.How can I make sure my old iPhone memory is completely deleted before selling it?
“I want to sell my first generation iPhone, but want to make sure it has been completely cleaned of my personal data.” - PSU94

To delete iPhone data before selling, remember backup all your data, You can use iTunes or iCloud to backup the data on your old iPhone, or directly transfer it to your new phone or computer with a certain data transfer tool like iPhone Data Manager.

Delete data on the iPhone for selling: To ensure that the deleted data cannot be recovered by any data recovery software, you need to choose a reliable tool which can finish this work perfectly and won't remember any data by itself. Here my recommendation is iPhone Data Eraser. This software can smash everything on the iPhone, and even the government recovery facility can't retrieve anything on it. It's totally safe and easy to use.

Free Download the Data Eraser for iPhone (Windows)

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
Get your iPhone connected to the computer where iPhone Data Eraser is installed.

Step 2. Choose a type of data erasing
Launch Data Eraser for iOS and choose the option of erase all data and settings to begin the data deletion. All data contains contacts, messages, call history, photos, videos, notes, apps, browser history, bookmarks, account info, passwords and other personal data.

Step 3. Start to erase all data on your iPhone
The process of data erasing will take you a little while. Keep your iPhone connected during the whole course.

When it's complete. Your iPhone gets started with a clean slate now.

Unlink/Unregister your iPhone: The last step you need to do is to unregister your iPhone from Apple's website so that it's no longer linked to your Apple ID. It's also a simple work.
Step 1. Go to the Apple's website here: [supportprofile.apple.com]
Step 2. Log in with your Apple ID and password.
Step 3. Find edit products and click on it.
Step 4. Click on the x to the right of the product.
Step 5. Click Unregister, and that's all.

Make a list of all your accounts like iCloud, Dropbox, Pandora, etc. Stop them all from linking to your iPhone. Then take the SIM card out of your iPhone and get it ready for selling on eBay or other sale places.

Tags: delete iPhone data before selling, wipe all data on iPhone before selling, sell iphone delete all photo, deleted iPad data before selling,Delete Personal Data and Settings on iPhone

Re: How to permanently Wipe iPhone data before selling?
Posted by: Janceson (IP Logged)
Date: January 08, 2014 04:06AM
We all want to permanently delete SMS, contacts, photos, call history and more on iPhone sometimes. Whether that's because you want to keep your Messages app tidy or because a message had something in it you don't want someone else to see, it seems that no method can really clear our inbox messages. A simple swipe usually takes care of things. It turns out that deleting iPhone text messages isn't so simple.

Here I strongly recommend this data eraser: iPhone Data Eraser. It enables you to delete the whole messages on your iPhone with one click, regardless of how many you have. The deleted messages will be automatically overwritten by junk files and become unrecoverable. Afterwards, none of your personal messages can be recovered by any recovery software, even with the most advanced recovery tool. This software works great for iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. So it also works on your phone. There are the steps below. Deleting iPhone SMS is so simple according to the steps.

Data allowed to Erase: Contact, Message, Call History, Calendar, Email, Note,Reminder iTunes DB, App (and generated data), System setting, Apple ID, Photo,Video, Voice memo Keyboard Cache, Safari Bookmark, Passbook, And more

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2014 04:08AM by Janceson.

Posted by: Amareily (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2015 11:38PM
To permanent erase deleted files from iPhone, simple deletion, will leave the possibility of recovery, threat to your data security. If you need to permanently remove all the data like contacts, messages, call history, apps, system setting, photo, video, e-mail, etc from your iPhone,iPod or iPad, I strongly recommend to use iPhone Data Eraser.
How to Delete Apps on iPhone
How to Delete Songs from iPhone
iPhone Data Eraser is designed to delete iPhone data thoroughly and what’s worth mentioning is that those deleted iPhone data cannot be recovered any more. It wins a lot of applauses with this extraordinary feature. So you can sell your old iPhone with a peaceful mind after you have deleted all your provide information with the help of iPhone Data Eraser.
How to Delete iPhone contacts
How to Wipe iPhone Photos

Posted by: Cemder (IP Logged)
Date: May 21, 2015 12:34PM
To permanently delete iPhone messages and other data from iPhone before selling, you can use a iPhone data eraser tool. iPhone Data Eraser tool can easily wipe, erase, deleted data from iPhone,the ios data eraser supports erase iPhone text messages, contacts, photos, videos, account info, password and other personal stuff. iPhone Data Eraser is such a tool to perform a permanent data erasing on your iPhone.
how to delete iPhone data before selling
how to delete photos from iPhone

Posted by: Beessy (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2015 09:20AM
Pictures, videos, contacts, messages or other crucial stuff on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch were lost due to accidentally deleted?
How to Retrieve Deleted iPhone Text Messages
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
For iPhone, iPad or iPod touch users, iPhone Data Recovery can give you a hand. You can use ti to get back your lost data with ease. It works in almost every iDevice model.
You have three recovery mode to choose: directly get back lost data from iPhone, extract lost data from iTunes backup file and recover them from iCloud backup.
Now, let's view the detailed from the tutorials as below:
How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone

Posted by: 75916223 (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2015 11:18PM
iPhone data recovery is designed specifically that can assist you regain erased contacts, videos, photos and messages contact past, information, and so forth .. from apple iphone precisely or acquire data backup records from iTunes & iCloud to revive erased data files, to be certain that it can help you save them on your computer or Apple pc with one single simply click.

Simply click on: printing text messages from iphone

Get over iDevice Straight

Just connect iphone/ipad tablet/ipod apparatus touching into personal computer/Apple computer and roll-out this terrific software package, it is possible to directly get well contact lenses, messages, photos and much alot more from the iOS piece of equipment, even if your pc is damaged or fallen into waters.

Overcome iTunes File backup

Should you join up your iDevice to desktop computer, iTunes will instantaneously create a back-up for the apparatus. Without warning to bring back details from iTunes, you are able to make use of iphone Register Healing period, that can recuperate all types details from iTunes back-up records in just one or two mouse clicks.

Overcome iCloud Back up

Considering that iCloud will service contacts, messages and photos for example. once your technique is associated with Wi-Fi, you may also get iCloud data backup documents to heal what you will like. You must merely register iCloud with Apple inc password and ID in this software package, and iphone Data file Restorative healing is likely to do the peacefulness for you personally

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> How to permanently Wipe iPhone data before selling? - How to permanently Wipe iPhone data before selling?
page served in 0.073s