View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > Two ways Recover Contacts on iPhone 5S with iOS Data Recovery

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Two ways Recover Contacts on iPhone 5S with iOS Data Recovery
Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2014 01:11AM
Learning two ways to recover contacts from iPhone 5S/5/4S/4/3GS with few simple steps.

iOS Update cause lost Contacts on iPhone
I buy a new iPhone 5 last week, I am importing contacts from SIM card to the iPhone 5, all those contacts including my new friends and new business partners. Last night, I update my iPhone 5 to iOS 7 system, but after ios 7 upgrade, all of my important contacts were lost. I want to know how to recover lost contacts from iPhone? In addition, if I accident deleted contacts on iPhone, are there any way to recover iPhone 5S contacts when I deleted them.

Lost contacts on iPhone and haven’t made a backup before? The best way is using an iPhone Data Recovery program. iPhone Data Recovery can recover any data shot with your iDevice, contacts, SMS, call records, memos and calendars as long as you synced your device with iTunes before, so that you can get on with your digital life. How does it work?

Here are the steps of how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone without backup

Step 1: Choose the recovery mode.
Firstly, you need to download iPhone data recovery tool and install it on the computer. Connect iPhone with computer. After launch this program and select “Recover Data from iOS Device” as recovery mode.

Step 2: Scan for lost contacts.
iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S users, click “Start Scan” to scan for lost files directly.
iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS users, need to enter dfu mode to scan. Follow these tips to enter DFU recovery mode:
1) Hold your device and click "Start" in the pop-up window.
2) Hold both "Power" and "Home" buttons for 10 seconds.
3) Release the “Power” button but not the "Home" button after 10 seconds. Release "Home" button after another 10 seconds. Then you'll be told that you've successfully entered DFU mode.
Now wait when iPhone Data Recovery is automatically scanning your iPhone for lost or deleted data files

Step 3: Preview and restore iPhone contacts without iTunes
After scanning, you'll be showed a list of lost data files on the left below the name of your device, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, etc. Check "Contacts" and choose those contacts you want back. Click "Recover" to restore those lost or deleted contacts on your computer.

If you have synced iPhone with iTunes, then you can select “Recover Data from iTunes backup files” as recovery mode to recover iPhone contacts. The recovery steps are similar as recover iPhone data without backup. If you have any question, feel free to leave comments.
Read more:

iPhone 5S users: How to recover contacts on iPhone 5S

iPhone 5 users: How to restore contacts from iPhone 5

iPhone 4S users: How to recover contacts on iPhone 4S

The popular use guide:

Recover Photo from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C iOS7

Re: Two ways Recover Contacts on iPhone 5S with iOS Data Recovery
Posted by: Devinlawrence (IP Logged)
Date: April 03, 2015 09:05PM
When using iPhone,iTunes will automatically create backups of your iPhone every time you sync iPhone with iTunes. If you have found that the contacts on your iPhone are deleted, don't try to use iTunes to sync again since new sync may overwrite the previous backup. To recover deleted iPhone contacts with iTunes, you need only 4 steps:
1. Connect your iPhone with the computer that you usually sync with;
2. Go "File" > "Devices"> "Restore from Back up";
3. iPhone will start to restore and then robot, and a few minutes later, iPhone will be ready for use;
4. Then you can find all the deleted contacts.
If you still can't get your contacts back, you should consider to use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to recover contacts from iPhone.

Posted by: Maccolar (IP Logged)
Date: April 06, 2015 11:08PM
You may refer to this guide, it provides 3 ways to recover iPhone data like videos, songs, photos, contacts, notes, email, message, apps and documents. hope it helps you.

Posted by: Kinglawrencey (IP Logged)
Date: April 16, 2015 03:07AM
There is one "free with limitations" program I know of which claims to be able to recover iPhone data. The limitation is 1GB of data, which I'm guessing would be more than enough ...

http://www.tenorshare.com/products/iphone-data-recovery-mac.html

It does seem though to be aimed at the backups made by iTunes when synching an Iphone with said program. If you don't use iTunes with your iPhone, then it's probably gonna be a professional recovery which will set you back a few quid.

I don't usually post links to commercial software, but in this case, you don't have many avenues to explore, so it may help.

Posted by: Helen.Kitty (IP Logged)
Date: April 16, 2015 10:46PM
For those who want to recover deleted data from iPhone, iPad, iPod, Any iOS Data Recovery can help you.
It is able to recover Lost Contacts, Messages,Photos, Videos, Camera Roll, Photo Library, Message Attachments, Call History and more.
Selectively browse and retrieve data from iOS devices, iCloud backup and iTunes backup (including encrypted one).
Retrieve data up to 18 types like photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call log, voicemail, voice memos, calendars, reminders, etc.
Recover App data like WhatsApp, Instagram, Flickr, iPhoto, iMovie, Kindle, Keynote, etc.
Regain lost data for any iOS device due to deletion, device crashed, smashed or broken, device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade or factory settings restore.

See more at: http://www.any-data-recovery.com

Posted by: Yoanajill (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2015 04:32AM
I want to know if you have back up your contacts to iTunes or iCloud. If you did, you can get them back from iTunes or iCloud. If you didn't do that. I think you should try to find a software to solve the problem about how to recover deleted contacts on iPhone. I think iPhone Data Recovery can help you solved this problem quickly.
iPhone Data Recovery features in recovering lost or deleted photos, videos, messages, notes, contacts etc from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. You can use it without hesitate caused it's totally safe.

Posted by: Baselxy (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2015 11:12PM
As I know, there are 3 ways as follows to recover contacts on your iPhone 5s with Tenorshare iPhone data recovery.

Way1: Retrieve iMessage Contents directly from your iPhone if you have no iTunes or iCloud backup.

Way2: Restore iPhone Contents from iTunes if you have an iTunes backup

Way3: Recover iPhone Contents from iCloud if you have an iCloud backup

If you want to have more detailed info., you can find the artical as below:
3 Simple Ways to Recover iMessages from iPhone on OS X

Posted by: Pemder (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2015 08:34AM
One. recover contacts on iPhone 5s directly

1. Connect the iPhone to computer
2. Scan your iPhone device with iOS data recovery
3. Preview and restore iPhone Contacts

If you have iTunes backups, just recover the deleted Contacts on iPhone from the previous backups.

1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under devices in the left menu.
5. Select Restore From Backup...
6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.

Read more:
how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5s
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 5s

Posted by: Alindai (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2015 10:16AM
How to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone? Usually we use touching screen on our phone, sometimes it make some mistakes. Call to someone by accident, delete important notes occasionally. The worse, you accidentally deleted your iPhone contacts like your manager or client number.
How to Recover Data after Restore iPhone to Factory Settings
How to Extract iTunes Backup for iPhone
Don't worry. We help you to get your contact back. Just need simple two steps.
1. Scan and retrieve your lost contacts directly from your iPhone
2. Extract your contacts from the iTunes backup when you lost your iPhone. iTunes can automatically back up your iPhone contacts and update it every time when you sync it.
If you have any question or still don't understand how to use, more details below.
How to retrieve iPhone data from iTunes/iCloud
How to Print Contacts from iPhone or iTunes Backup

Posted by: Binmera (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2015 11:31AM
Now, it’s time to solve the problem. You need to have a third-party program called iPhone data recovery with you. iPhone Data Recovery won’t disappointed you because it is quite effective that you can get those iPhone photos that you want with little time. So long as you are iDevice users, no matter you are iPhone, iPad or iPod touch users, can you retrieve all lost photos due to jailbreak. There are three recovery modes for you to choose: Directly scan your iPhone for lost photos, restore from your iTunes backup file and recover from iCloud backup file. All the methods above are easy operating.
how to restore contacts on iPhone 5s
how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5s
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 5s

Posted by: Rinsally (IP Logged)
Date: May 29, 2015 10:31AM
How to Recover Deleted Files on Android? It’s really an annoyance for you that you delete some important Android phone SMS by accident. Many Android users have confronted with the same situation with you. At this moment, what action should you take to deal with the Android data recovery problem?
How to Recover Data from an Rooted Android
Android Tablet Data Recovery
As for me, I may turn to Android Data Recovery for help. It can help you to Recover Deleted Files on Android efficiently. Not only messages, but also contacts, photos as well as videos on your Android phone can be restored by using it.
If you trap into the problem of how to restore deleted SMS on Android at the moment, you can read through the following instructions. I bet that your problem will be solved instantly.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Android SD Card

Posted by: Buxmallah (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2015 05:51AM
iPhone Data Recovery - There are mainly 3 ways to recover lost data from iphone 5s/5 after accidental restore.Below are the steps about how it work.
Guide 1: Directly Recover from iPhone
Step 1 Connect your iDevice to the computer
Step 2 Scan your iOS device for lost contacts
Step 3 Preview and recover your data selectively

Guide 2: Recover Previous contacts from iTunes Backup from iPhone
Step 1 Choose your Device and Select the Recovery Mode
Step 2 Scan the Backup File of your Device
Step 3 Preview and Recover Lost contacts

Guide 2: Recover Previous contacts from iCloud Backup from iPhone
Step 1 Choose your Device and Select the iCloud Recovery Mode
Step 2 Scan the Backup File of your Device
Step 3 Preview and Recover Lost contacts from iCloud backup
If you want to recover from iTunes/iCloud, provided that you have a backup inside iTunes/iCloud.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2015 05:52AM by Buxmallah.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Two ways Recover Contacts on iPhone 5S with iOS Data Recovery - Two ways Recover Contacts on iPhone 5S with iOS Data Recovery
page served in 0.075s