Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
What can I do to recover my iPhone 5C lost data?
Posted by: Kabimo (IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2014 04:45AM
Many iPhone 5C users were annoyed because some of their important files were missing or deleted without even doing anything or after a successful iPhone jailbreak. Yes, photos, messages, contacts, notes and other user files can be easily lost on your iPhone 5C. The problem could arise from accidental deletion, system updates, improper synchronization and inappropriate equipment operation etc. Whether you mean it or not, data loss is a problem that many iPhone 5C users will encounter. But don't panic. You can easily recover data from iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S in a few clicks.

Most iPhone 5C users think that once the files were gone, it's gone forever. Of course not, lost or deleted data are still retrievable on your iPhone 5C. You may not see or find it because it's hidden somewhere on the device's memory. With powerful iPhone 5C data recovery Mac software like Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod software, your iPhone 5C deleted files will be back immediately.

Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod can help you recover data from iPhone 5C effortlessly. This powerful data recovery software is capable of retrieving lost iPhone photos, contacts, SMS, notes, reminders, calendar, call history, Safari bookmarks, and other important files on your Mac computer. Then you watch recovered items on your Mac or sync back to your iPhone 5C with iTunes. So, if you want to recover deleted files on iPhone 5C with no hassle,Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod is the one to depend on.
How to Recover Lost Data from iTunes Backup
Step 1. Select your device type
After run the Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery program on your computer, please select a suitable equipment model for yours. Then you will see the following interface. To avoid your iTunes renewed and overwritten your previous data, please not to connect your device with iTunes.

Step 2. Choose a recovery mode
You have two ways to recover Your lost data.The first way is get data back from iTunes backup files, the second way is get your previous data back by scanning your iPhone directly. But you must to connect your iPhone to your computer, if you use the second way.
Step 3. Extract iTunes backup and scan your iPhone
Now, you need to mark the needed backup file records and scan it.
To scan your device, you need to enter the phone’s scanning mode first by clicking "Start Scan" button to scan your iphone .

Step 4. Preview and recover iPhone data
When the scan is over, all the backup file are displayed in a list according to categories. You can preview all your data in detail, then mark the data you want and clcik "Recover" button to save them on your computer.
When you have recovered your lost files, you can make a backup of your Contacts, SMS, Photos, Videos, Calendar and Notes on your computer to prevent losing data next time.

Re: What can I do to recover my iPhone 5C lost data?
Posted by: Devinlawrence (IP Logged)
Date: April 03, 2015 01:35AM
I want to know if you have back up your data to iTunes or iCloud. If you did, you can get them back from iTunes or iCloud. If you didn't do that. I think you should try to find a software to solve the problem about how to recover lost data from iPhone. I think FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery can help you solved this problem quickly.
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery features in recovering lost or deleted photos, videos, messages, notes, contacts etc from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. You can use it without hesitate caused it's totally safe.

Posted by: Helen.Kitty (IP Logged)
Date: April 14, 2015 04:21AM
To recover lost data from iPhone 5C,you need to use an iPhone data recovery software.
Here,I recommend you use this powerful iPhone Data Recovery Software for iOS users to restore lost files from iPhone, If you use iPad/iPod,it allows you recover lost data from iPad , iPod directly. The following is its powerful features:

-Recover 8 kinds of deleted files;Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmarks;by directly scanning iPhone 5/4S, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPod touch 5, iPad with Retina display & iPad mini;
- restore contacts on iPhone
-Recover 15 kinds of deleted data;Camera Roll Photos, Camera Roll Video, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message attachments, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari Bookmarks, Voice memos;directly from iPhone 4/3GS, iPod touch 4 and iPad 1;
- recover deleted photos from iPhone
-For all iOS iPhone, iPad, iPod devices, recover 11 kinds of previous data from iTunes backup files;
- restore deleted contacts on iPhone 5s
-Recover iPhone data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion, device damage or system crash, etc.

See more at: http://www.any-data-recovery.com

Posted by: Kinglawrencey (IP Logged)
Date: April 15, 2015 04:28AM
Recommend you can use Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Mac, which can easily recover all lost data from iPhone, no matter you lost iPhone data due to iOS 8.2/8.1/8/7.1 updates, jailbreak, factory reset and other reasons.
This is the best I have used. It can recover 98% lost data

Posted by: Yoanajill (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2015 04:30AM
When using iPhone,iTunes will automatically create backups of your iPhone every time you sync iPhone with iTunes. If you have found that the data on your iPhone are deleted, don't try to use iTunes to sync again since new sync may overwrite the previous backup. To recover deleted iPhone contacts with iTunes, you need only 4 steps:
1. Connect your iPhone with the computer that you usually sync with;
2. Go "File" > "Devices"> "Restore from Back up";
3. iPhone will start to restore and then robot, and a few minutes later, iPhone will be ready for use;
4. Then you can find all the deleted data.
If you still can't get your contacts back, you should consider to use iPhone Data Recovery to recover lost data from iPhone.

Posted by: Jackpanda (IP Logged)
Date: May 04, 2015 05:17AM
Hey, there are 3 ways to recover your lost data from your iPhone 5C.
1. Recover data from iTunes backup files
Every time you sync your iPhone with your iTunes, your iTunes will make a backup files for your. This is your iTunes backup file and it will be saved on your computer. Once you need to restore your iPhone with iTunes, you can find it via your iTunes to restore your iPhone.

2. Recover lost data from iCloud backup file
If you enabled your iCloud service from Apple, you can make iCloud backup file for your iPhone. So you can recover your data from iCloud backup files when you lost data from your iPhone.

However, the two methods above will wipe all the new data from your iPhone and restore your iPhone to the same as when you made the backup file.

3. Recover deleted/lost data from your iPhone directly.
To do this, you need iPhone Recovery software to help you. iPhone Data recovery software can directly recover lost/deleted data for you from your iPhone/iPad/iPod. You can recover data including text messages, contacts, photos, notes, call history, reminder, voice memo, voice mail and so on.

Posted by: Maccolar (IP Logged)
Date: May 05, 2015 10:55PM
Hello, friend. I used to recover my deleted photos with this iPhone data recovery, my friends recommend it to me. It's safe and it works pretty well for my iPhone 5s, you may give it a trial. Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

Posted by: Cemder (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2015 05:51AM
Firstly, you can rely on iCloud or iTunes to recover iPhone data, such as recover deleted text messages, photos, notes, restore iPhone contacts, after all, it is free.
1. Connect your iPhone with iTune on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishs, your contacts are back to your iPhone
Important Note: This works only if you have made a backup for your contacts on iTunes.
In case that the iCloud or iTunes cannot help to make a iPhone Data Recovery, you can turn to a third party tool.

Posted by: Kinmera (IP Logged)
Date: June 01, 2015 09:20AM
To recover lost data from iPhone 5c can be easy now. with the help of iPhone data recovery, you can directly recover the data from your iPhone without backup

Step 1. connect your iPhone to the computer and run this iPhone data recovery, select recover form iPhone directly mode
Step 2. enter scanning mode to scan your iPhone for the lost data,
Step 3. preview and recover deleted data on iPhone.

If you made backup before, select recover from iTunes backup files in the first step, and in the second step, select backup files to scan,

So, no matter you made backup before, you can get back your iPhone data with the help of this iPhone data recovery
Related tips
how to recover deleted videos from iPhone
how to recover deleted whatsapp chat history on iPhone
how to recover deleted iMessages on iPhone

Posted by: Gogeny (IP Logged)
Date: June 13, 2015 01:02PM
How to retrieve iPhone data from iTunes backup? A lot iPhone users are asking for help to recover deleted data which they deleted accidentally or intentionally. General speaking, it's impossible to recover deleted data from iPhone. But now some data recovery program have succeed to create iPhone data recovery tool that could help. It works very well on iPhone 6/5s/5/4S/4/3GS.
How to Recover Data after iPhone Factory Settings
Extract iTunes Backup for iPhone
When files are "deleted" they are not actually removed from your iPhone, until something else overwrites them. So by saving anything else to them you may have overwritten them. There is a decent chance that you can restore them though. I've successfully used undeleted plus before to restore data that were accidentally deleted on my iPhone.
How to Print Contacts from iPhone or iTunes Backup

Posted by: 75916223 (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2015 11:20PM
iPhone data recovery is designed specifically which can help you get well erased videos, contacts, photos and messages name historic past, notices, and so on. from iphone precisely or get file backup information from iTunes & iCloud to bring back erased data files, in order that it can save you them on your laptop or Apple pc with one specific simply click on.

Basically: deleted text message iphone

Get over iDevice Directly

Just plug iphone/ipad device/ipod touch system effect into personal computer/Macintosh and introduce this wonderful computer software, you are able to precisely regain clients, much, photos and messages even more out from your iOS equipment, no matter if your computer is broken or dropped into normal water.

Overcome iTunes Back up

Any time you hook up your iDevice to computer or laptop, iTunes will rapidly result in a backup to the tool. Without warning to revive info from iTunes, you can actually depend on apple iphone Data file Retrieval, which may recuperate all sorts records from iTunes back up documents within the one or two mouse clicks.

Get over iCloud Back-up

Due to the fact iCloud will sustain photos, contacts and messages and many more. once your method is connected with Wi-Fi, you may even acquire iCloud back up documents to recover what you would like. You ought to just simply subscribe iCloud with The apple company ID and password in this particular software programs, and apple iphone Submit Restorative healing could do the rest for you personally

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.441s