Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?
Posted by: Candy22 (IP Logged)
Date: April 01, 2015 02:17AM
Is there any way to recover data and files on LG Android phone that has been re-flashed? My device was re-flashed after booting issues, I backed up all my data, including files, contacts, sms and apps, as I thought it will save all in my Google account, but it wasn't, any idea?

Don't worry, the Vibosoft LG Data Recovery can help you to solve this problem. Vibosoft Dr. Mobile for Android is a comprehensive program for you to fulfill the Galaxy data recovery process. It enables you to recover lost or deleted data files from Galaxy family devices with ease, including messages, contacts, photos, music, video, call history and more. What’s even better, you can get a trial version to check and preview your lost files before recovery.
Step 1. Download a Vibosoft Android Data Recovery from the internet and install on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your android phone with the computer. Open the installed software.
Step 3. Select the way you need to recover datas, " Deleted Recovery" or " Format Recovery" .
Step 4. Scan you android phone, then choose the datas you need, click "Recover".
No matter you are good at data recovery or not, when you happened to deleted files from android, you can choose ways below to recover android data.
How to recover lg phone lost contact?

Re: How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?
Posted by: Werfkjl (IP Logged)
Date: April 07, 2015 03:38AM
Vibosoft android data recovery app can help users to rstore all data from Android lg,samsung...on computer easily. Such as sms, contact, photos and more.
how to retrieve deleted text from lg phone
how to retrieve deleted contact from lg phone

Posted by: Baselxy (IP Logged)
Date: April 10, 2015 03:52AM
Tenorshare android data recovery software can easily help you recover the lost data on your lg phone. You can follow the steps below:
1. Connect your lg phone to PC via USB or WiFi
2. Start scanning and select the file which you want to restore
3. Save the recovered items

Posted by: Maccolar (IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2015 10:24AM
LG phone is running Google Android OS, and this android data recovery can help you recover the lost data.

Posted by: Zimlar (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2015 12:25PM
how to recover deleted data from lg phone ?

Actually,all lost or deleted data are still on your phone, if your data stored inside the SD cards of the phone, all the lost data are still on the SD cards.But you can't get it back without a professional Android data recovery software.
The lost data are saved in phones internal memory. It can easily be recovered any data recovery software for android. These software are capable of recovering data if there is backup file or without any backup files also. These software are capable of recovering data from any situation even by accidentlly deletion, or blackout or white screen and black screen situations. For free download of these software and for additional information log on to Free android data recovery software.

Related Articles: how to recover deleted data from android phone

Posted by: Lbwboonn (IP Logged)
Date: June 01, 2015 05:24AM
Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery is able to recover all deleted files from android phone, including photos,sms,contacts, video, music and any other document files. By using this powerful Data Recovery ,you are not worry lost data from android phone.
How to retrieve deleted pictures from android phone

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.339s