View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > Re: How to recover corrupted windows data?

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to recover corrupted windows data?
Posted by: Susanhsullivan (IP Logged)
Date: May 01, 2015 02:44AM
As we all are aware that backup software are available in the market, which saves data in case of data disaster. Most of the tools are capable enough to protect most of the data. However, in case of severe damage, some of the files are lost, then what next? As far as my knowledge is concerned, I have frequently used Recover Data for Windows, which bring back lost, corrupt, formatted, missing, orphaned, encrypted, and password-locked files.
Get free trial version from:- http://mail2web.com/plugins/addons/outlook/backups-archiving/efficient-windows-data-recovery_2074.html

Re: How to recover corrupted windows data?
Posted by: Nichole (IP Logged)
Date: May 13, 2015 10:55PM
I would start with this product:
[www.any-data-recovery.com]
That way, as long as you trust the developers of the software, you can try it to recover data from your hard drive.
The website says that Free Any Data Recovery can recover lost, deleted,formatted and even corrupted data from PC hard disk and other removable media. I wish you the best of luck.
Read more:
Top 3 Ways to Recover Files in Windows 8.1

Re: How to recover corrupted windows data?
Posted by: Maccolar (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2015 10:33PM
1. Stop write anything to your hard drive,otherwise you will re-write the files and permanently loose your important data.
2. Use some data recovery software like this one. My friends recommend it to me, it works pretty well. And then scan your hard drive with the program, set a destination folder (folder where recovered files will be saved) somewhere on your computer. When the scan was finished, it will return a file list, you can choose the files you want to recover.
[www.recoverdatamac.com]
Hope this help!

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: How to recover corrupted windows data? - Re: How to recover corrupted windows data?
page served in 0.066s