View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > General Forum > Chinese learning more than mandarin chinese

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese learning more than mandarin chinese
Posted by: Mandarin.Garden (IP Logged)
Date: June 03, 2015 12:04AM
Most of us in the West don’t know that we don’t have any knowledge of main land China. My first shock was when I visited to Shanghai. Out of 20 workers only one spoke mandarin. There were all kinds of languages which I had never heard of like Mongolian, the languages from Xin Jiang which is a Turkish-Arabic language and the other languages from provinces I also had never heard of. We were composed of so many languages we finally developed a system for us all to communicate. We all spoke our own native languages and used our hands. That worked. What we don’t know is China is kind of like Europe where Dutch, Spanish Italian etc are spoken. Chinese learning is not only mandairn.Mandarin is the common language that people use to communicate much like English is used in Europe. Some areas of Europe don’t speak much English like Spain. That is changing in recent years. China is identical. Some areas don’t speak Mandarin. In All the big cities people speak mandarin. I personally love to travel around China because it is like traveling to different countries. Each province is very rich in culture in terms of different customs, dance, architecture, music and language.Come visit China and you too will be in for a wonderful Cultural adventure.
[www.360mandarin.com]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Chinese learning more than mandarin chinese - Chinese learning more than mandarin chinese
page served in 0.057s