Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese Participants Needed for Relationship online survey!
Posted by: julianaresearch (IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2007 01:14PM
winking smileyHi Everyone,

I'm a graduate student at Notre Dame de Namur University. I'm working on a master's thesis on how our relationships with parents affect our relationship with romantic partner. It's a confidential and anonymous online survey that will take about 10-15 minutes of your time. Your participating in this survey is greatly appreciated.

I need about 17 more participants. I would really appreciate it if you can help me out with the survey.

Qulifications: Chinese/Chinese American, and 18 or over

For your convenience, just click on the following link and it'll take you to the survey. Thank you very much in advance!!

[www.surveymonkey.com]

Thank You,
Juliana

You may contact me @ julianaresearch@gmail.com if you have any questions regarding this research study.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2007 02:47AM by julianaresearch.

Re: Chinese Participants Needed for Relationship online survey!
Posted by: julianaresearch (IP Logged)
Date: August 31, 2007 02:59AM
Hi Everyone,

I need about 15 more Chinese participants for my thesis survey. Can anybody help me out with the survey? I would really appreciate it. I would like to come back to discuss my research results at the end of Fall semester if anybody would be interested. For your convenience, I have included the link for the survey, and just click on the following website. Thank you!!

[www.surveymonkey.com]

Thank you,
Juliana

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2007 03:07AM by julianaresearch.

Re: Chinese Participants Needed for Relationship online survey!
Posted by: PengYou (IP Logged)
Date: October 10, 2007 05:26AM
Hi,

Im not a chinese, but i got married to a chinese,since 3 years,.. and ive been facing some problems just because of her parents, and we almost ended up gettin divorced.... if u wish to i will participate,..

thank you,,,

Leo...

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.301s