View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Chinese language > Follow me to study Chinese

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Follow me to study Chinese
Posted by: Zaoanhan (IP Logged)
Date: June 16, 2015 12:04AM
Want to learn Chinese quickly? Then follow me to study Chinese! --A native certified Chinese teacher to teach Chinese as a foreign language-- patient, skilled, nice--with a

standard mandarin and fluent English--with years experience in individual and small group Chinese teaching from primary to advanced levels -- Knowing all the difficult points

and obstacles alphabetical language speakers have in learning Chinese-- knowing how to teach foreign students in a western style-- Using Unique, lively, practical, effective

teaching methods to help you study Chinese quickly, easily, happily, and successfully-- Energetic, enthusiastic, responsible personality --Tailored teaching plan according to

your level and needs -- Survival Chinese, Business Chinese, HSK, Chinese culture, also including oral Chinese, Chinese listening, reading or writing--Tailor-made popular

practical study materials, to be recommended on your level, your interest, .
There is no express way to learn Chinese. But I believe with professional teachers, scientific teaching method and systematic course plans, your dream in learning Chinese

quickly will come true faster! Contact me:mm_josie@163.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Follow me to study Chinese - Follow me to study Chinese
page served in 0.057s