View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Chinese language > Help you master Mandarin in a simple and enjoyable

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Help you master Mandarin in a simple and enjoyable
Posted by: Zaoan2233 (IP Logged)
Date: June 16, 2015 03:39AM
I’m able to help you master Mandarin in a simple and enjoyable way. You don’t have to go to any Mandarin Training institution, because you are living in China now and have many chances to practice, the only thing you need is just a good Mandarin tutor teaching you basics and skills to practice anywhere with anyone.

I am local Shanghainese with Professional Mandarin Teaching Certificate and have more than three years teaching experience. I also can teach Mandarin for children and Shanghainese for adults. Most of my students are business professionals (working in Shanghai) and some are housewives who want to learn Mandarin get around and children who are studying in China.

I’m available to give classes at your place or your office ets. I charge 120 RMB per hour.
If you trust me, you may contact me by email:papaya_ch@163.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Help you master Mandarin in a simple and enjoyable - Help you master Mandarin in a simple and enjoyable
page served in 0.065s