View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Chinese language > more freely in your professional life

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
more freely in your professional life
Posted by: Zaoanhan (IP Logged)
Date: June 16, 2015 07:15PM
I already touched on it lightly before, but chance are within the next 5 years, your company is going to outsource in some shape or form to China. With the condition of the economy, no job is safe. Therefore, studying Chinese is a strong way to solidify your career.
So we already know that a) outsourcing to China is growing and b) there are already many young professionals in the pipeline learning Chinese. Suppose you are a manager having to make the unfortunate decision about whose job to cut: what are you going to do? Are you going to cut the person with the keys to potentially the most lucrative market in the world, the one who showed foresight and proactivity by going to learn how to speak Chinese to begin with? No, I don't think so. That person is too valuable. Learning Chinese can only help your career and give you more options.
Not only that, but if you do find yourself without a job, then you are in luck, China has 1.6 billion people! That's right, 1.6 billion! Talk about having access to a greater social and professional network! Can you think of one other activity that could possibly open up more doors than learning Chinese?
Chinese will the not only help you keep your job, but it will help you find a new, perhaps better one. One that could help you travel and see the world as you have always wanted.
For those who are beginner as well as intermediate or advance learners. Course built around business environment help you to feel more freely in your professional life.Now I'm waiting for you now!
Email me at: alissa_cao@163.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> more freely in your professional life - more freely in your professional life
page served in 0.055s