View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Chinese language > Speak Chinese like a native Chinese! Learn Chinese with me.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Speak Chinese like a native Chinese! Learn Chinese with me.
Posted by: Zaoan2233 (IP Logged)
Date: June 17, 2015 03:53AM
Hi, everyone .I used to stay in abroad and travel many European countries, so I understand Western people's minds, and I also understand people, so different students, I can create different way to teach them according to their characters. Chinese is my native, but I also speak English, Spanish and a little German.

As you know, because of the increasing importance of China in the world, more and more people are now interested in learning Mandarin, a beautiful language, but also a challenging language.

For this reason, I would like to offer you my services and guide you through the wonderful experience of learning my native tongue. I have both the skills and experience necessary to help you in this process. I have been a Chinese private tutor for over three years in Shanghai for teaching foreigners Chinese. I had taught people from Germany, Norway, Spain, Netherlands, UK and USA.

I love teaching Chinese; I like to create a relaxed atmosphere where learning can be a stress-free process. Of course, does not mean that learning Chinese, or any other language, for that matter, can be achieved without personal effort. However, I can offer you the proper guidance so that your efforts can see results in a short period of time.
My Schedule free for teaching

If you are interested, please contact me through the e-mail for details and meeting, I check it everyday. Thanks.

E-mail: carrie_rebeca@163.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Speak Chinese like a native Chinese! Learn Chinese with me. - Speak Chinese like a native Chinese! Learn Chinese with me.
page served in 0.055s