Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
What is the most valuable jade?
Posted by: Jerrybaton (IP Logged)
Date: April 22, 2011 03:03AM
China's ancient dynasties have collected a lot of valuable jade, these types of jade pendants how are you feeling? Worth of the collection? And I want to know how to identify real jade?

Natural obsidian

Natural Citrine

Aventurine Jade Pendan

Natural Ruby

Natural Jade

Production Name: Natural Jade
Place of origin: China
Materials : Natural Jade
Feature : Natural Jade help the body's disease discharge gas, sewage, relieve discomfort, and personal fortune on the body of great assistance to ward off evil.
Function : With this Natural Jade, people can enhance the wealth and the popularity and improve its own magnetic field
Also defends itself from the evil effect of energy

The effect of other jade I don't know, I only know the details of the natural Jade.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2011 04:32AM by Olive.

Re: What is the most valuable jade?
Posted by: Cadyhe (IP Logged)
Date: April 22, 2011 03:48AM
wow, so beautiful, i like the last one, but my zodiac is snake.

I like to the snake pattern, because it can bring good luck for me, when i am a child i am always sick, medicine is not efficient, my mom take me to fengshui house and then I was wearing A snake ornaments.

since then I rarely get sick, so I like this kind of thing, we already have a relationship.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2011 03:57AM by Cadyhe.

Re: What is the most valuable jade?
Posted by: Piggerman (IP Logged)
Date: April 22, 2011 05:29PM
I was asking myself this very question yesterday while walking by a jewelry stall in the grocery store, some pendants are out to touch others are under glass. What makes some jade worth more or how to tell a higher quality product??

Does it have to do with color??

Density??

The cut or design?

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.119s