Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
This world is crazy we need to clean ourselves from time to time
Posted by: Mandarin.Garden (IP Logged)
Date: November 12, 2013 02:19AM
“不自见,故明;不自是,故彰;不自伐 ,故有功;不自矜,故长。” A man could has his honour when he doesn’t take it for granted, could highlights his merit only when he is not self-righteous, could be considered rendered great service only when he is not arrogant of what he did.
“夫唯不争,故天下莫能与之争。” The universe is composed of rates and you get what you give actually. So you are the one who consider everything that come to you. This becomes the law of the universe: The highest giving brings the highest getting. That’s what contains in this sentence: only when you don’t fight for anything, only when you reach this realm that no one could compete with you. That need you cultivate your morality and gradually could you reach this realm and understand what Laozi wanna express in this chapter. You could learn to find these truth by yourself through culture courses of MandarinGarden. In our school, you could learn things about the confucian culture like zither, weiqi, calligraphy and painting and some folk-custom course would also help you to understand Chinese.
[www.mandaringarden.org]
3:45PM----4:30PM weiqi course November 13, 2013
Please call: 0086-021- 52589881 or 0086-400 600 2922
Floor 3th No.1358 West Yanan Road,Shanghai

Wanna learn mahjong? Free mahjong course in MandarinGarden.
Date: November 13, 2013 01:05AM
The 18th chapter of 《老子》:“大道废,有仁义;智慧出,有大伪;六亲不和,有孝慈;国家昏乱,有忠臣。” What the confucian advocate kindheartedness and justice would happen when the “Tao” collapse in mankind’s world and no one could lead people reach this realm. Hypocritice would come into being when intelligence become popular in mankinds. Good and bad are just two sides of this dissociated world. Don’t get stubborn to this and also your desires. That would just lengthen your time in this endless game. Many already get graduated and end this game. We are born in this world just to recognize what we are. The planet is a hot school, its just like senior high school. Haha. Everything is just experience, baby, you are just a baby, belongs to the oneness. These games are just let us recognize the oneness again. Only in dissociation could you recognize oneness and this is the creation of life. You could learn to find these truth by yourself through culture courses of MandarinGarden. In our school, you could learn things about the confucian culture like zither, weiqi, calligraphy and painting and some folk-custom course would also help you to understand Chinese.
[www.mandaringarden.org]
1:00PM----3:00PM November 22, 2013
Floor 1th,Unit B,Phoenix-Mansion No.18 Huangyang Road,Shanghai

My personal view-Laozi
Date: November 13, 2013 01:07AM
The 7th chapter of laozi, “天长地久。” Why the world could be permanently alive? Because they don’t have the conception and recognaztion of life, just like we talked about in the 2nd chapter , since it doesn’t notice life, there is no death. And that’s why the wise wouldn’t care his loss and benefit. In this way, he got the greatest benefit for himself. Everyone rely on him and he become the real governor in people ’s mind.
For thousands of years, the governor in China runs his dynasty in Laozi ’s witness, but outside what they show to others is confucian’s doctrine. That’s what we called “内用黄老,外示以儒。” They use Confucian’s doctrine to restrict peoples’ words and deeds. Then they could unite thoughts of people. It’s interesting in history that in large river areas such as Egypt, China, Babylon and Indian, centralization (of authority) is important to the emperor’s management. In Han dynasty, the wudi emperor found Confucian is so good for his management and established it’s leadership in the long long history.
This is April from MandarinGarden. I learned ancient poems, guqin, calligraphy, majored in history and i like ancient philosophy like taolism, laozi , zhuangzi and buddism. Now I teach Chinese in MandarinGarden and if you want to learn mandarin or have any questions about Chinese culture or just want to find someone to chat about art, just contact me online. Wish everyone of you good luck in shanghai ! smiling smiley 恭喜发财!

My personal view-Laozi
Date: November 13, 2013 01:17AM
The 2nd chapter of 《老子》tell us everything is a kind of relative being. When you have the conception of “good”, the other side “bad” would come into existence. When you have the conception of “beautiful”, “ugly” would come into being. That’s why there is “having and out”, ”difficult and easy”, ”long and short”, “up and down”, they are just a trick, a game, you could determine how long to play with them. that’s what Laozi called ”inaction”, that’s a human conduct means letting things take their own course. Inactivity doesn’t mean doesn’t do anything. It s not negative, actually,it tells you to comply with the way nature goes and If you do in this way , then everything you do would succeed. That’s what the ancient people called “Tao”.
This is April from MandarinGarden. I learned ancient poems, guqin, calligraphy, majored in history and i like ancient philosophy like taolism, laozi , zhuangzi and buddism. Now I teach Chinese in MandarinGarden and if you want to learn mandarin or have any questions about Chinese culture or just want to find someone to chat about art, just contact me online. Wish everyone of you good luck in shanghai ! smiling smiley 恭喜发财!
My qq: 465484561@qq.com.
Email: april@mandaringarden.org

My personal view-Laozi
Date: November 13, 2013 01:18AM
“功成而不居” in 2nd chaper of 《Laozi》means the wise would not get conceited even they made great contributions. In Chinese history, especially in the war period, there are always some such as get resigned after they helped to make the country get united again and people don’t need to die in battles anymore. They are what Laozi called “功成而不居”. When the governor need to gather all the power in his hands, perhaps these outstanding people are not useful but dangerous. It’s time to get retreat.

My personal view-Laozi
Date: November 13, 2013 01:19AM
Whenever there is dissociation,baby, you would get trouble in return. It’s you get lost in this illusion, surely you would get upset in it. They are called by our mind and that’s why they are called fantacy. Only your heart and sole is real and belong to yourself. You can’t take anything with you and everything is just experience help you to get the balance again. When you reach it, the game is over.

My personal view-Laozi
Date: November 13, 2013 01:19AM
The 2nd chapter of 《老子》tell us everything is a kind of relative being. When you have the conception of “good”, the other side “bad” would come into existence. When you have the conception of “beautiful”, “ugly” would come into being. That’s why there is “having and out”, ”difficult and easy”, ”long and short”, “up and down”, they are just a trick, a game, you could determine how long to play with them. That’s what Laozi called ”inaction”, that’s a human conduct means letting things take their own course. Inactivity doesn’t mean doesn’t do anything. It s not negative, actually,it tells you to comply with the way nature goes and If you do in this way , then everything you do would succeed. That’s what the ancient people called “Tao”.
“功成而不居” in 2nd chaper of 《Laozi》means the wise would not get conceited even they made great contributions. In Chinese history, especially in the war period, there are always some such as get resigned after they helped to make the country get united again and people don’t need to die in battles anymore. They are what Laozi called “功成而不居”. When the governor need to gather all the power in his hands, perhaps these outstanding people are not useful but dangerous. It’s time to get retreat.

Find yourself by ancient arts in MandarinGarden.
Date: November 14, 2013 01:45AM
Everything you see are changing, they are not true. Even what you look like, your job, your bank deposit, your house, are just results of what you did before. An effect presupposes a cause. You could find yourself only when you look into yourself, that’s what you really are and what you could really control in this world. In ancient China, there are many kinds of arts that ancient people use to calm down and cultivate their morality such as Qin, weiqi, calligraphy and painting. They have been popular for thousands of years. Besides this, we also have other folk-custom course to help you understand Chinese culture. These culture courses would be regularly updated in our school website, Just call and appoint the courses you are interested.
[www.mandaringarden.org]
3:45PM----4:30PM weiqi November 22, 2013

Find joy in calligraphy(free).
Date: November 15, 2013 03:09AM
Everything you see are changing, they are not true. Even what you look like, your job, are just results of what you did. You could find yourself only when you look into yourself, that’s what you really are and what you could really control. There are different kinds of courses in MandarinGarden such as calligraphy, weiqi and also some folk-customs help you to understand the Chinese culture. These courses would be regularly updated in our school website. Just come and learn things your heart really needs. Call us and appoint the courses you like.
[www.mandaringarden.org]
3:45PM----4:30PM calligraphy and painting November 27, 2013

MandarinGarden help you to find yourself in zither.
Date: November 16, 2013 02:24AM
“功成而不居” in 2nd chaper of 《Laozi》means the wise would not get conceited even they made great contributions. In Chinese history, especially in the war period, there are always some such as get resigned after they helped to make the country get united again and people don’t need to die in battles anymore. They are what Laozi called “功成而不居”. When the governor need to gather all the power in his hands, perhaps these outstanding people are not useful but dangerous. It’s time to get retreat. In ancient China, there are many kinds of arts that ancient people use to calm down and cultivate their morality such as Qin, weiqi, calligraphy and painting. They have been popular for thousands of years. Besides this, we also have other folk-custom course to help you understand Chinese culture. These culture courses would be regularly updated in our school website, Just call and appoint the courses you are interested.
[www.mandaringarden.org]
7:30PM----9:00PM Zither(Intermediate and advanced) November 21 , 2013

This world is crazy we need to clean ourselves from time to time
Date: November 18, 2013 12:45AM
“不自见,故明;不自是,故彰;不自伐 ,故有功;不自矜,故长。” A man could has his honour when he doesn’t take it for granted, could highlights his merit only when he is not self-righteous, could be considered rendered great service only when he is not arrogant of what he did.
“夫唯不争,故天下莫能与之争。” The universe is composed of rates and you get what you give actually. So you are the one who consider everything that come to you. This becomes the law of the universe: The highest giving brings the highest getting. That’s what contains in this sentence: only when you don’t fight for anything, only when you reach this realm that no one could compete with you. That need you cultivate your morality and gradually could you reach this realm and understand what Laozi wanna express in this chapter. You could learn to find these truth by yourself through culture courses of MandarinGarden. In our school, you could learn things about the confucian culture like zither, weiqi, calligraphy and painting and some folk-custom course would also help you to understand Chinese.
[www.mandaringarden.org]

Enjoy Traditional arts for free.
Date: November 19, 2013 12:48AM
“天地之间,其犹橐龠乎?虚而不屈,动而愈出。”if you cant get anything from “有之以为利,无之以为用。” I explained in 11th chapter, this sentence maybe useful to help you get what Laozi said. The ancient arts could help you with that and that’s why they have been popular for thousands of years I suppose.
There are different kinds of courses in MandarinGarden such as calligraphy, weiqi and also some folk-customs help you to understand the Chinese culture. These courses would be regularly updated in our school website. Just come and learn things your heart really needs. Call us and appoint the courses you like.
winnie@mandaringarden.org
7:30PM----8:30PM zither November 25, 2013

Culture course that help you to find yourself in MandarinGarden.(free)
Date: November 20, 2013 12:34AM
“天地不仁,以万物为刍狗;圣人不仁,以百姓为刍狗。” quoted from Laozi, we acted all kinds of roles in universe or in other planets. Everything is changing and just experience till we finally reach the balance. Every role we make actually determined by ourselves, but most of us don’t know the rule haha. We are lost in this game or just call it a trick, a trick called ignorance, a trick made to experience the oneness again, just as I mentioned in other chapters, only in dissociation could we recognize the oneness again. That’s recreation of life. Believe me, the Law of universe would help you to creat your life, and that’s what you really are. The universe is so fair. Everything is useful and it would not waste anything.
There are different kinds of courses in MandarinGarden such as calligraphy, weiqi and also some folk-customs help you to understand the Chinese culture. These courses would be regularly updated in our school website. Just come and learn things your heart really needs. Call us and appoint the courses you like.

Experienced Mandarin teacher available !
Date: November 21, 2013 02:53AM
Everything are changing and you can’t seize, what you could control is only yourself. Find it, love it and only in this way you could live your own, believe me if you make it, there would be only joy in your life and you wouldn’t be easily affected by the outside world. Pleasure, anger, sorrow, joy,what changes from outside or by others cannot harm you anymore. Only a child could do this, actually what you are is just a child and what you do is just to enjoy yourself. And only when this happen, could people around you enjoy themselves too. Believe me, there is no other way out. Thus the flow of energy would be perfect, even everything you need would come automatically. Just like what Laozi said 2000 years before, “含德之厚,比于赤子。攫鸟不搏,猛兽不据,骨弱筋柔而握固。未知牝牡之合而峻作,精之至也。终日号而不哑,和之至也。”
This is April from MandarinGarden. I like ancient poems, guqin, calligraphy, majored in history and i like ancient philosophy like taolism, laozi, zhuangzi and now I m learning buddism. Now I teach Chinese in MandarinGarden and if you want to learn mandarin or have any questions about Chinese culture or just want to find someone to chat about art, just contact me online. Wish everyone of you good luck in shanghai ! smiling smiley 恭喜发财!
My qq: 465484561

Calligraphy helps you to concentrate yourself in Mandaringarden.
Date: November 22, 2013 12:44AM
This is no doubt what you give would surely go back to you, that’s why the ancient Chinese say :”有德者真富贵。” That means what belongs to you would surely be yours. Even you fight to get, believe me, you would lose those don’t belong to you finally. I spend lots of time and efforts to finally reach what saints expressed in these ancient classical works. I send my essence to everyone for free cos I know finally I would get the return. The universe is fair and you can’t miss it baby. Just as the ancient says:“智极成圣” when you accumulated enough witness, cognize the way universe goes, your heart would naturally be merciful. That’s a way to Buddha.
7:30PM----9:00PM zither November 28 , 2013

Free Weiqi course for you.
Date: November 25, 2013 01:34AM
The 7th chapter of laozi, “天长地久。” Why the world could be permanently alive? Because they don’t have the conception and recognaztion of life, just like we talked about in the 2nd chapter, When the conception of life doesn’t exist, of course there would be no conception and result of death. And that’s why the wise wouldn’t care his loss and benefit. In this way, he got the greatest benefit for himself. Everyone rely on him and he become the real governor in people’s mind.
For thousands of years, the governor in China runs his dynasty in Laozi ’s witness, but outside what they show to others is confucian’s doctrine. That’s what we called “内用黄老,外示以儒。” They use Confucian’s doctrine to restrict peoples’ words and deeds. Then they could unite thoughts of people. It’s interesting in history that in large river areas such as Egypt, China, Babylon and Indian, centralization (of authority) is important to the emperor’s management. In Han dynasty, the wudi emperor found Confucian is so good for his management and established it’s leadership in the long long history.
The ancient arts could help you with that and that’s why they have been popular for thousands of years I suppose. There are different kinds of courses in MandarinGarden such as calligraphy, weiqi and also some folk-customs help you to understand the Chinese culture. These courses would be regularly updated in our school website. Just come and learn things your heart really needs. Call us and appoint the courses you like.
13:00-15:00 Weiqi skills December 8, 2013

Free Weiqi course for you.
Date: November 26, 2013 02:03AM
The 7th chapter of laozi, “天长地久。” Why the world could be permanently alive? Because they don’t have the conception and recognaztion of life, just like we talked about in the 2nd chapter, When the conception of life doesn’t exist, of course there would be no conception and result of death. And that’s why the wise wouldn’t care his loss and benefit. In this way, he got the greatest benefit for himself. Everyone rely on him and he become the real governor in people’s mind.
The ancient arts could help you with that and that’s why they have been popular for thousands of years I suppose. There are different kinds of courses in MandarinGarden such as calligraphy, weiqi and also some folk-customs help you to understand the Chinese culture. These courses would be regularly updated in our school website. Just come and learn things your heart really needs. Call us and appoint the courses you like.
13:00-15:00 Weiqi skills December 8, 2013

Your best choice to learn Chinese in SH
Date: November 28, 2013 01:41AM
Once upon a time, there lived a man who wanted to build a terrace. He worked for years, digging and carrying earth from distant places and worked so hard. But when the mound was almost completed, just lack one basket of earth. He gave up and the terrace was never completed.
Intensive 12 Course
Mandarin Garden Intensive 20 Course will lead you to achieve rapid progress in your Chinese by focusing on practical language skills of speaking, listening and reading phonetics with special emphasis on conversation.
Course Features
- 4 group lessons a day, Mon, Wed and Fri 9:00-12:30am 13:30-17:00pm.
- 20 language lessons a week
- Learn conversational skills
- Focus on listening, speaking & reading
- Maximum 6 students in a group class (average 4)
- Minimum age 16 years old
- 55 minutes per lesson including 10 minutes break
- International student mix
If you want to register for a course, or have any questions concerning courses, locations, accommodation or payment:
Please email winnie@mandaringarden.org,
Please call: 0086-021-52589881 or 0086-400 600 2922
[www.mandaringarden.org]

Experienced Mandarin teacher available !
Date: November 28, 2013 01:42AM
Everything are changing and you can’t seize, what you could control is only yourself. Find it, love it and only in this way you could live your own, believe me if you make it, there would be only joy in your life and you wouldn’t be easily affected by the outside world. Pleasure, anger, sorrow, joy,what changes from outside or by others cannot harm you anymore. Only a child could do this, actually what you are is just a child and what you do is just to enjoy yourself. And only when this happen, could people around you enjoy themselves too. Believe me, there is no other way out. Thus the flow of energy would be perfect, even everything you need would come automatically. Just like what Laozi said 2000 years before, “含德之厚,比于赤子。攫鸟不搏,猛兽不据,骨弱筋柔而握固。未知牝牡之合而峻作,精之至也。终日号而不哑,和之至也。”
This is April from MandarinGarden. I like ancient poems, guqin, calligraphy, majored in history and i like ancient philosophy like taolism, laozi, zhuangzi and now I m learning buddism. Now I teach Chinese in MandarinGarden and if you want to learn mandarin or have any questions about Chinese culture or just want to find someone to chat about art, just contact me online. Wish everyone of you good luck in shanghai ! smiling smiley 恭喜发财!
My qq: 465484561

Why there are so many “浦” in shanghai ’s district?
Date: November 30, 2013 03:07AM
Is studying mandarin in shanghai so hard? MandarinGarden could help you to study mandarin in shanghai.
As we all know, some parts of shanghai is called “pu”, such as Yangpu, Huangpu and Pudong. The character “浦” means areas near the river. In shanghai’s map, we could see that Huangpu district and Yangpu district, these two districts are both near the river, so we could understand in the ancient time, people gathered by the Huangpu River and harbors were built for the transportation when there were more and more people living here.

Free Image and etiquette course for you.
Date: December 02, 2013 01:10AM
9:00-12:00am Image and etiquette December 7, 2013

The exclusive Cheap and Fast International Students Visa Service From Mandarin Garden
Date: December 03, 2013 01:13AM
MandarinGarden could get the visa X.rapidly, simply and much cheaper for overseas live in shanghai ! We could provide visa in 1-2 days after your data was submitted to us. (some countries not in the management scope, please contact customer service staff) Besides this, we also have free mandarin course package of 40 lessons for friends who meet the conditions!
Visa required materials:
1 student passport copy and the original price
2 2 two-inch photos
3 visa application form
4 students admission notice (provided for adults)
Processing time:
Common services: for the cycle of 5 working days
The VIP service for Sunday: 2 working days
All customers applied for visa in MandarinGarden would be our VIP member and enjoy free cultural events for all year round!
Come on ! Just contact us :
Free Hot line:400-600-2922
Tel: 0086-021-52589881
Email: winnie@mandaringarden.org

The exclusive Cheap and Fast International Students Visa Service From Mandarin Garden
Date: December 04, 2013 01:53AM
MandarinGarden could get the visa X.rapidly, simply and much cheaper for overseas live in shanghai ! We could provide visa in 1-2 days after your data was submitted to us. (some countries not in the management scope, please contact customer service staff) Besides this, we also have free mandarin course package of 40 lessons for friends who meet the conditions!
Visa required materials:
2 2 two-inch photos
3 visa application form
Processing time:
All customers applied for visa in MandarinGarden would be our VIP member and enjoy free cultural events for all year round!

Free culture courses for you.
Date: December 05, 2013 03:08AM
9:00-12:00am Chinese culture December 8, 2013

Free weiqi courses for you in MandarinGarden.
Date: December 06, 2013 01:51AM
Weiqi, an ancient game originated in 6th century BC, ancient China. Its one of the four traditional arts, Qing, Weiqi, Calligraphy and Painting. Its one of the most complicated games in China and also in the world. Here we provide free courses for you to learn and know it. And in MandarinGarden, we also have other free interesting courses such as zither, calligraphy and Chinese knot. In this outlined website these culture courses would be regularly updated. Just call and appoint the courses you are interested.
13:00-15:00 Weiqi skills December 14, 2013

Free verbal art course.
Date: December 09, 2013 02:27AM
Communication is quite important in our daily life. Different expressions would have completely different effects. So its important for us to learn how to find the right expression to communicate with others. In MandarinGarden, we provide free course for you to know about the verbal art. Its useful and you could also meet different friends here. This is our school website and free culture courses would be regularly updated:
9:00-12:00 Verbal art December 21 , 2013

Date: December 09, 2013 02:30AM
Visa required materials:
2 2 two-inch photos
3 visa application form
Processing time:

Free verbal art course.
Date: December 10, 2013 12:55AM
Communication is quite important in our daily life. Different expressions would have completely different effects. So its important for us to learn how to find the right expression to communicate with others. In MandarinGarden, we provide free course for you to know about the verbal art. Its useful and you could also meet different friends here. This is our school website and free culture courses would be regularly updated:
9:00-12:00 Verbal art December 21 , 2013

Limited quota! Prior come prior served! MandarinGarden learning Chinese and giving free visa program!
Date: December 11, 2013 01:18AM
Hello~ Every foreign friend who are studying and working in Shanghai. Do you get a headache for visa expired to renew it yet? Do you still worry about the super-long duration of visa, the cumbersome procedure of visa and High cost of visa? If you face on those issues, so here is a chance coming up!
MandarinGarden specifically initiates the free visa service for the foreign friends who are studying and working in Shanghai. If you satisfy the dealing conditions(a few countries aren't divide into the range of admissibility, about the detail need to consult the client service staffs of MandarinGarden), and to register a certain amount of the mandarin courses in MandarinGarden,
MandarinGarden will present with X visa for 180 days.
Necessary materials of dealing visa:
1. The student passport and the photocopy of it.
2. 2 two-inch pictures.
3. Visa application form
4. The notice of student enrolled
Processing Time:
Normal service: transaction cycle for 5 workdays
VIP service: transaction cycle for 2 workdays
At the same time, all of the students that deal with visa in MandarinGarden can be proved to be a VIP member, and will get the privilege to enjoy free culture activities for the whole year! Heart is not as good as action, Go to the official website of MandarinGarden and have an enquiry with our customer service!
Contact

Free verbal art course.
Date: December 12, 2013 12:51AM
9:00-12:00 Verbal art December 14 , 2013

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.168s