Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
shanghai private guide/biz interpreter/personal assistant
Posted by: Sunnyflower (IP Logged)
Date: March 10, 2012 06:11AM
(Your Nice & Sweet Personal English Speaking Tour Guide, Interpreter, personal Shopping Assistant in Shanghai, Hangzhou,Suzhou,Nanjin, Beijing ,Xi’an and other cities of China)
Dear Friends,

This is Miss Sunny from Shanghai China. I am a professional and personal English speaking tour guide with more than 4 years experience in guiding foreign tours, and dedicated to providing excellent travel & guide services for foreigners who travel to China for tourism.

I can freely travel east and south of China like Hangzhou, Suzhou and some famous ancient towns like Zhouzhuang, Tongli, Nanxun, and Wuzhen etc. I am quite familiar with tourist attractions in Shanghai, Hangzhou, and Suzhou…. . I am able to show you the best parts of these cities.

Services list:
* Airport pick-up and transfers, hotel/train/air-ticket booking services.

* Designing exclusive trips according to your own interests. I design tailor made tours, allowing you to enjoy more freedom and flexibility regardless if you travel to China for business or tourism. My extensive experience includes guiding individual or group tours in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou and cities nearby.

* Assisting in your shopping, helping you get Chinese goods with Chinese prices. (I receive no kickbacks from the shops and I always look out for your interests). I have acquired good bargaining & negotiating skills from my past experiences. This is very special for you!!

* Being your real time language assistant and helping you communicate well with Chinese people regardless if you come to Shanghai for tourism or other explorations.

* Providing car, minivan service for both business and tourism purposes.

Please feel free to contact me if you plan to travel in China, I am sure with my professionalism and great services, and you will have wonderful trip. Let sunny be always with you when you are in China.
Contact Sunny:
E-mail: sunnyerday@gmail.com
Mobile: +86-134-86394386
MSN: zhmy8866@yahoo.com
Web:www.shanghaiinterpreter-personalguide.blogspot.com
Personal homepage: [sites.google.com]
Have a wonderful trip in China with Sunny ^_^

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
page served in 0.067s