View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Chinese-English translation > Private offered in one on one or group Mandarin lessons.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Private offered in one on one or group Mandarin lessons.
Posted by: Studyha (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2015 01:00AM
Private offered in one on one or group Mandarin lessons.

I can help you improve your Chinese language skills and make your life better in China. I have been teaching Chinese for more than 4 years .I can teach in your office, home and other convenient location of course, you can also come to my school to have lessons.
For Beginners: I help you conquer Standard Chinese Pinyin in one week. Open the door for you to see the secret of this difficult language.
For tourists: I guide you to everyday Chinese and show you around town. Make you survive in this exciting city.
For expats living in town, I help you how to talk to your maid and driver. Make your life easier in this complicated city.
For Business people:
I help you how to deal with local people and understand them better. Make your life wealthy in this competitive city.
For people who are going to have HSK exam: I help you to review and improve different kind of HSK level.
email me: annie_sun05@163.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Private offered in one on one or group Mandarin lessons. - Private offered in one on one or group Mandarin lessons.
page served in 0.052s