View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Live in China > How to meet a good Chinese girlfriend?

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Re: How to meet a good Chinese girlfriend?
Posted by: Victor.Andres (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2009 11:29PM
Ni hao to all!

Very, very interesting topic, points of views, questions and advices... they also help me to get a better idea about Chinese girls that I really want to know, date, be in love and married... the only obstacle is that I'm here in Peru grinning smiley

I really found Chinese girls very attractive and think they are the kind of girls I want to meet and know not only by her beauty but what they have inside of them and that takes time to get the whole idea... Is there any good Chinese beautiful girl that wants to come to Lima Peru? smiling smiley

I hope one day day I could find one for me... xie xie

China rocks! thumbs up

Posted by: Lordarithon (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2009 01:27AM
Victor,

Here is my honest and very very experienced answer for you. Chinese girls are no different from Peruvian girls. Trust me I got to know a few girls from Peru in the past years...which reminds me...when I was sick in Wuhan and having medicine dumped into my veins a man sat down next to me and started asking me about where some money he had came from, and it was from Peru lol.

Posted by: Kathleen8403 (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2009 04:14AM
i m chinese girl i think you cat looling for girl in anywhere you like you can looling for theam in college campus you've given is good if you meet some gril you can dateing wiht her drink coffee go to zoo park do some simple things and you can invite her to the party with your friend
you are magnanimous, frank, wisdom, humorous, sincere. Good. Should better

and you can applying QQ like ICQ IMPlus all of chines girl use that

Posted by: Emma119 (IP Logged)
Date: April 21, 2009 02:00AM
lol ! but foreigne guys seem not very serious treat relationship ,just looking beautiful ,hot girl and have sex ! this is all the chinese girl dislike thing!!! maybe we have different thought about that ! smiling smiley

Date: April 21, 2009 02:12AM
Umm...don't a lot of Chinese guys do the same?? Just the difference is that they go to prostitutes instead of just find a girl for sex?? Also please don't say that this is something that all Chinese girls dislike. I've met many from China who didn't object to this arrangement while they were here in the US.

Posted by: Willow (IP Logged)
Date: April 28, 2009 05:18PM
Hello,

I am sorry about your experience. I want to find a foreign boyfriend too, but I do not know how should I do. It seems that I am a little shy. I am studying in Glasgow at now, there are lots of opportunities but I am afraid of being misunderstand.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: April 29, 2009 01:20AM
Um what is there to misunderstand?? Seriously I wish you would list how you think you could be misunderstood.

Posted by: Samsonwoo (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2009 01:32PM
why i have a feeling this things getting ugly?
love is not trade, whatever u call it, chinese gals aint different from others. u do whatever u do when u were back in your country, and u will do great. i also believe , its not worth it spending time on a girl just fancy clothes and finger nail polishing...no matter if she s chinese or not.

Date: May 12, 2009 03:16PM
Samsonwoo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why i have a feeling this things getting ugly?
> love is not trade, whatever u call it, chinese
> gals aint different from others. u do whatever u
> do when u were back in your country, and u will do
> great. i also believe , its not worth it spending
> time on a girl just fancy clothes and finger nail
> polishing...no matter if she s chinese or not.

I agree, this is a very intelligent statement.

Posted by: Edgar0 (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2009 11:17PM
中国女孩还是留给我们中国人吧。哈哈。

Posted by: Chi1987 (IP Logged)
Date: May 16, 2009 04:52AM
i was always wondering how to find a good foreign boyfriend,confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2009 11:37AM by Chi1987.

Posted by: Uberche (IP Logged)
Date: May 16, 2009 11:34AM
Be forward and don't wait for them to approach you. It's 2009, you don't need to wait for them to make the first move anymore.

Of course finding a GOOD bf is harder. no way to know for sure if he's good or not haha

Date: May 16, 2009 11:26PM
Chi1987 Wrote:
> i was always wondering how to find a good foreign
> boyfriend,confused smiley

Why even think about finding one?? Just let things happen with whoever whenever it feels comfortable and naturally goes that way....it's usually a bad idea to seek out a person just because of their nationality or race or whatever...granted there is an appeal to try something different I do know I can understand that...but that usually only led to sexual relationships.

Anyway I didn't exactly plan on dating my wife when I first met her, it just kinda happened and then we married a few years after.

Posted by: Chi1987 (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2009 02:19PM
no,i would like to date a western guy not because of their race or nationality,i have some western friends and i love their humor and characters..but someimes i feel disappointed coz most of them have been acting like players..i mean,as friends,they are just amazing,but as boyfriends, women just can not trust them.

Date: May 17, 2009 09:57PM
Chi1987 Wrote:
> but as boyfriends, women just can
> not trust them.

I thought Chinese guys went to prostitutes often...isn't that about the same thing as cheating?? Except that it was more of a business deal and less likely something out of passion??

Posted by: Glad (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2009 12:50AM
well my advise if you are REALLY serious about dating and marrying a chinese girl is to go to social events along with some of your chinese male friends, ask them to introduce you to someone etc. This is how normally you may meet some nice interesting women. But mind you most traditional chinese women view " aliens" with suspicion that you are just going to play with her and leave her. But at the same time most of the chinese women who date foreign men find it difficult to go back to chinese men ( with absolutely no offence to chinese men)

Posted by: Tudyson (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2009 02:21AM
Look ,actually u have got the answer .
AS Your Description abrove,You like girls who are pretty ,sexy ,and high eduacation ,and the mostly important ,U like girls keeping saying "I love you ,i wanna merry you",YES,everyone knows that GOOD good, Traditional Chinese girls would say such lie-honey words to boys only when they know each other ,but the girls u mean 二奶 and girls always have many boyfriends they do say words like this ,Because you like it ,am i right ??

I am sorry to tell u ,it's very hard to find a good ,traditional girl ,coz they hide in places u are not easy to find ,and it's hard for you to go into their heart ,coz u like honey words so much .

Honey girls like a cup of water ,but real good Chinese girl is a book !

thx ,maybe my word are not plite ,sorry , real word sometimes make people feel a bit bad,that's true !only honey words make people happy !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Ponpon (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2009 04:11AM
hehehe,how do people define a good girl???i really wonder~~~and hope it's not in the same way to define good students and bad students in china~~~:0)

Date: May 18, 2009 10:26AM
Chi1987 Wrote:
> no,i would like to date a western guy not because
> of their race or nationality,i have some western
> friends and i love their humor and characters..but
> someimes i feel disappointed coz most of them have
> been acting like players..i mean,as friends,they
> are just amazing,but as boyfriends, women just can
> not trust them.

Sorry but that's such horseshit. Chinese guys do the same thing all the time. People cheat on each other, it's not foreigners vs Chinese, it's People. All of them. I know tons of Chinese girls who have three or four Chinese boyfriends all buying her gifts and presents and I know Chinese guys with the same.

Foreigners in China get a bad reputation because so many of them dont' want a relationship and instead just like to fuck around. That's not cheating, that's fucking around. One night stands and such. It's not that foreigners are all that way it's that foreigners in China are mostly just on holiday for a year, what do Chinese people expect them to do? have a serious relationship and get married?

Not to mention that once they are married many Chinese guys think nothing of going off to the KTV for a fun night out with xiao jie or having a xiaomi (if they have the money). it's not nearly so common for a married guy to be doing that in the west. It does happen but not to the extent and definitely not as openly as they do it here.

Date: May 18, 2009 12:19PM
Yeah see Uberche is seeing it the way I do. I'll give an example. My wife's first boyfriend cheated on her, and of course he was a Chinese guy. This broke her down bad for a while. Then some years later we met. She told me all this stupid shit about western guys always cheat and all that type of thing. Yet she had never been with one before me. I still find it hilarious.

And Glad I disagree with you. Chinese women who date foreign men do not have a problem going back to Asian men at all. In fact there are a lot of them that date foreign men, and then go back home to their Chinese husbands, boyfriends, fiances, or whatever. There are plenty of Chinese women with a western boyfriend and 1 or 2 Chinese boyfriends as well.

Only a very few Chinese girls ever prefer western men over chinese men in the end. Most don't care and will be happy to be with either of the 2.

Tudyson you are right a good Chinese girl is like a book, but any good girl is like a book.

Date: May 18, 2009 01:34PM
Quote:
There are plenty of Chinese women with a western boyfriend and 1 or 2 Chinese boyfriends as well.

I've met about 10 who refused to go back to Chinese guys, but I've also met about 10 or so who refused to date another foreigner. In all cases it was just simply one or two guys from the group they didn't want anymore treated them badly and they decided everyone in that group was terrible.

Date: May 18, 2009 05:55PM
Uberche Wrote:
>
> I've met about 10 who refused to go back to
> Chinese guys, but I've also met about 10 or so who
> refused to date another foreigner. In all cases it
> was just simply one or two guys from the group
> they didn't want anymore treated them badly and
> they decided everyone in that group was terrible.

See all that means is it depends on the girl really. Still it seems most of them are happy with either just as long as they are getting what they want.

Date: May 18, 2009 08:33PM
well, all good girls are like books, lol, but the problem is that i have a habbit of reading atleast a couple of books every monthsmiling smiley)

Uber and Lord are right and its not just foreign men who cheat on their GF's. I have seen multiple examples of Chinese men and women having multiple affairs at the same time. And to be honest i have not seen this KTV culture of married men going out for a night of fun anywhere else in the world. By the way lord, i did not say chinese find it difficult to go back to " asian" men. I said chinese women find it difficult to go back to chinese men. There is a big difference between orientals and the rest of the asians and especially how their men behavesmiling smiley)

Date: May 18, 2009 10:55PM
I meant Chinese men...that was just a mind slip while typing lol.

But yeah dude that KTV culture is more common in China that it definitely is in the US. Now Mexico doesn't have KTV, but they have their own form of prostitution. But the US and Mexico is where I've had most of my experience with the life of prostitution and all sorts of things like that lol. Seriously strippers a lot of times will do prostitution in Mexico....but I'll confess. What I got from a stripper in Mexico, it was for free lol....I was 18 so shut up lol.

Posted by: Moroes (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2009 10:58PM
Confess? You make it sound like its a bad thing. Some Chinese men openly speak about their KTVs in front of their wives!

Date: May 19, 2009 12:27AM
oh you bet it Moroes. You know what i find the most guilty part of going to those KTV's with the girls- its the selection and rejection process. I have been there only twice in my life , but somehow find the idea of having all the girls paraded infront of you like a commodity totally a give away. Though my chinese friends tell me to take it casually ,i feel it a bit unpleasant to do that rejection job by looking at their face or whatever one has to look at.

Date: May 19, 2009 08:40AM
Well as I said I never paid for sex from a prostitute, but I paid for a lap dance with a stripper and got more than a lap dance lol.

Date: May 20, 2009 08:32PM
u mean u got a pole dance lord, ha hawinking smiley

Date: May 21, 2009 12:19AM
I very much so did lol.

Date: May 22, 2009 04:33AM
I am just wondering if the originator of this post finally managed to get a : good girl" after all the intense contributions from everyone heredrinking smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> How to meet a good Chinese girlfriend? - How to meet a good Chinese girlfriend?
page served in 0.092s