View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Re: Looking for business partners in the tourism industry in China

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Looking for business partners in the tourism industry in China
Posted by: Shizi (IP Logged)
Date: November 30, 2009 01:50PM
Hi, I am South African based and looking for Chinese partners in the tourism industry to help me set up adventure tours for foreigners in China and to get Chinese tourists for adventure tours to Africa.

Re: Looking for business partners in the tourism industry in China
Posted by: Gloriajni (IP Logged)
Date: December 07, 2009 05:28AM
Dear madam/sir,
Very interested in your ad looking for Chinese partners in tourism industry! I am a Chinese with global business experience, currently I am living and working in Shanghai, China. I have been working and living in United States and Latin America for many years! You can contact me thru the following information:
Email:[email protected]
Msn:[email protected]

Posted by: Ch (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2010 06:20AM
Hey Shizi

I'm from Maldives why don't you try in her i think Maldives is a one of fames country for travel if you like more details & make a bussines then you can mail me to this add

E-mail: [email protected]

Posted by: Magicking (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2010 12:00AM
Hi
Nice to see you.I'm Francis,from Canton.
Anything I may help you? I'm also interested in
tourism. I can speack good English.

Posted by: Anasean (IP Logged)
Date: June 30, 2010 10:18PM
Hi Chris,This is Sean from Shanghai and I am the manager of a tourism/travel agency and maybe we can cooperate to extend our business. if you feel ok please reply me here or at [email protected] Thanks.

Posted by: Byron (IP Logged)
Date: July 04, 2010 02:12AM
HI,

If you are interested in setting up a very low cost, representative office in China/Shanghai. Let me know. You can check us out at
WWW.BBWInvestment.com

Byron

Posted by: Xtrail (IP Logged)
Date: April 11, 2011 12:07PM
Hello,

Xtrail Safaris is a small travel company based in Kenya. We are doing all kinds of safaris from Kenya through entire East Africa. We are also looking for partners whom we can work the deals covering this tourism region together.

Your collaboration with us will be highly appreciated and any consultations concerning this destination are welcomed.

For more on what we doing, please visit www.xtrailsafaris.webs.com

Hoping to hearing from you soon, thank you in advance.

Xtrail Safaris Ltd
South Lake Road
Naivasha, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 268 4149
Cell: +254 726 598 349

Posted by: Grace.Dove (IP Logged)
Date: April 12, 2011 03:51AM
Hi. Everybody! My name is Grace and I am working for Dove International Cooperation, proving a series comprehensive service to both Chinese and foreign partners:
1. Assisting Chinese people to go abroad for study or for business; assisting foreign people to come to China for study or for business. Helping new coming foreign friends for lodging, tour guiding, translating etc.
2. Organizing business activities SUCH AS ORGANIZING CHINESE BUSINESSMEN TO TRAVEL TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES AND ORGANIZING FOREIGN BUSINESSMEN COME TO CHINA
3. Organizing educational and cultural activities
4. Translation Service: Chinese ↔ Foreign Language
5. Helping Chinese and foreign partners to establish their own companies in Beijing
6. Dealing with importation and exportation of goods and technology
7. Computing programming; company/ personal website editing etc. (both in Chinese and foreign language)

I wish I could have more friends and business partners based on my friendly, considerable character and service. I wish all of us could realize our common aim in China or other countries: a win-win cooperation and long-term sincere friendship. Please feel free to contact me for through my e-mail: [email protected] or 0086-10-86965282 or 0086-13466730499.

Posted by: Vista (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2014 10:04AM
Dear Sirs

Taking the opportunity, please allow me to introduce you with our company and our business proposal to you as a new destination.
Vista Travel was established in 2008 in Khiva city of Uzbekistan, "The Pearl of Orient".
We are actively providing foreign travelers with the best travel services and unique tour itineraries in Uzbekistan for over four years as an independent tour operator.
Currently we are looking for travel agencies in China to partner with our company for long term business partnership.
We do believe that our cooperation will be beneficial for both of our companies and look forward to meeting you.

Vista Travel Ltd.
89, Feruz Street
Khiva 220900
Uzbekistan
Web: www.vistatravel.uz

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: Looking for business partners in the tourism industry in China - Re: Looking for business partners in the tourism industry in China
page served in 0.129s