View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Teach English in China

New Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Teach English in China
Posted by: vivian_wang_wei (IP Logged)
Date: November 26, 2007 10:01PM
Teach English in China 在中国教英语

Job vacancies for Spring 2008
Job vacancies for TEACH ENGLISH IN CHINA at Spring 2008 are available at Hubei University of Education (Wuhan City, Hubei Province, CHINA). Please send us your resume and certifacates concerned as soon as possible if you are interested.

The details are as follows:

Contract Period: One or two semesters since January 1,2008.

Teaching Subjects: Any of the following subjects — English listening, speaking, reading and writing, linguistics lectures for English majors and open public selective English for non-English majors.
Requirements for candidates:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. At least one year experience in English teaching;
3. Preference for TESOL/TEFL certificate.
Teaching hours: no more than 14 teaching hours per week.

1. Payment for teaching is RMB 3500-4000 per month
2. Round-way international air tickets
3. Luggage transportation allowance 2000 yuan
4. Vacation allowance 1,100 yuan per semester
5. A free apartment with the below-mentioned modern conveniences: Internet access, kitchen, bathroom, furniture, bedding, TV set, refrigerator, and facilities for heating and cooling.
6. Medical care for foreign teachers in accordance with China’s medical system, except for expenses incurred in registration, doctor’s home visits, fitting false teeth, cleaning teeth, undergoing cosmetic surgery, massage, buying spectacles, boarding in hospital and non-medical tonics.
During the period of contract, medical expenses of foreign teachers in Taiwan, Hongkong, Macao regions and outside China will be covered by himself/herself.
7. Phone allowance is 100yuan per month; Cable TV with overseas channels like HBO, CNN, ESPN, etc. provided (25 yuan per month to be paid for the service).

For those who are interested in the positions, it is kindly requested to contact the International Office, Hubei University of Education as soon as you can. We're looking forward to working with you in a new academic semester. It is a unique experience to teach English in China. You can immerse yourself in Chinese culture in classroom teaching, making friends with Chinese students and travelling around China during the holidays. Why not contact us now by fax, telephone or email?

International Assistant: Cui Qing
Tel: 0086 27 87943509
Fax: 0086 27 87943500

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2007 06:54AM by Olive.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Teach English in China - Teach English in China
page served in 0.059s