View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Re: I'm looking for an internship in China

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
I'm looking for an internship in China
Posted by: jayonline (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2008 05:20AM
Hello every body, my name is Cai Meiying, I'm in Thailand now where i study Chinese as a major, at Rangsit university.
This year i would like to find an internship in China. I can speak English, Mandarin and Thai.
Hope someone please give me detail for internship in China, my e-mail is jaychouonline@hotmail.com (also Msn id)
Thank you smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2008 10:39AM by Olive.

Re: I'm looking for an internship in China
Posted by: Mango (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2008 04:32AM
Hello, MR.Cai.
I'm Mango from Hangzhou.
Which city would you like to start your intership? If you chose Hangzhou, maybe I can do something for you.smiling smiley
My msn:[email protected]

Posted by: nextstep (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2008 06:17PM
Hello, Maybe our company can help you out. We offer work placements in Shanghai.

Please check at www.nextstepconnections.com

Posted by: geezandy (IP Logged)
Date: February 02, 2008 12:57PM
Internship at Mandarinrocks (Shanghai).
See thread: « Learn Chinese in Shanghai with Mandarinrocks »

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2008 04:30PM by Olive.

Posted by: Caro.Line23 (IP Logged)
Date: April 21, 2008 07:31AM
Hi

Well, I don't know if it's too late, but I have a recommendation for your request. I know a quite famous organization which is NACEL and which organizes linguistic stays and internships in a few countries including China. I didn’t participate to an internship with Nacel but I took a home stay program in Rome with them, which resulted quite successful for me!!
I checked on their website (www.nacel.org) and I found the link that may interest you :

[www.nacel.org]

[url=http://www.nacel.org/cd/Internship/China.php][/url]

I hope it can be useful for you or for anyone else.
Bye,

Carolina.

Posted by: Shadi (IP Logged)
Date: June 02, 2008 09:40AM
my name is shadi iam a 3rd year student majoring in economic and international trade in wuhan university iam a native arabic speaker i speak english as a second language my chinese speaking is very very good writing caracter too i can speak and understanding very well i would like to find an internship in shanghai beijing or and part in china this summer May-july 2008. also i would like to traning on my major no matter any section goes of my major marketing, sales purchasing,exporting any section ,position I am really interested to gain some exposure and experience in China,Hope someone please give me detail for internship in China, my e-mail is [email protected]
thank you for reading
my best regards

Posted by: Lovefangxing (IP Logged)
Date: July 10, 2008 11:22PM
cool smileyVrsic Pass is in the Julian Alps (and in Triglav National Park too) and it's also Slovenia's highest mountain pass at 1611m a/s/l. You need a car to go there, as there is no public transportation; alternatively Kompas Tours in Bled organises a few times a week a Julian Alp Tour.
smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2008 01:42PM by Olive.

Posted by: Glenporter (IP Logged)
Date: August 14, 2008 06:43AM
Finding a position in China is similar to a job search anywhere. One could easily find jobs in all business-oriented areas of China. Interesting internship opportunities in Chinese and International Companies in China are available in areas such as social and business networking events, Chinese language instruction, travel and sightseeing opportunities, and more.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2008 06:46AM by Glenporter.

Posted by: Shnoodles (IP Logged)
Date: August 22, 2008 04:10AM
Have you found anything yet?
if not: there are some good websites I used to find my internship (well i found one in beijing).

for internship in shanghai you can visit www.schanghai.com there are mainly job offers but also internships from foreign companies. so language wouldn't be a problem.

and the same for job offers/internships in beijing: www.matchdragon.com compeletly made for english job seekers.

had some trouble finding mine too, and just found those two websites, which are the best for searching internships in china. or well of course you can also directly apply for an internship at a international company.

Posted by: Kathryn21 (IP Logged)
Date: July 12, 2009 04:59PM
Hi guys! I know the last post in this thread was placed here almost a year ago, but I thought someone might still find it useful. I'm a US student, and last year I did this internship in business in China. The company I went with is called Projects Abroad and they have many other internship abroad opportunities in their offer. I'm obviously not saying you should go with them, as there are many other similar organizations, but I can definitely recommend it. As for the intern itself - it was great. I learned loads and I met great people. It also looks great on my CV, and I'm sure will be very advantageous when looking for a job. Good luck to all intern-hunters smiling smiley

Posted by: Mariaabroad (IP Logged)
Date: July 20, 2009 09:22PM
If you are interested in finding an internship, you might find this article interesting about How to find an internship in China. Hope you find it usefull!

Maria

Posted by: 123pierre (IP Logged)
Date: November 08, 2009 09:31PM
www.kampus-asia.com offers internships placement in CHINA

Posted by: Getbetcv (IP Logged)
Date: February 12, 2010 03:34AM
I would like to recommend this website

For students and grads focusing on internships, entry positions and first jobs in china.

Fully bilingual the website has some nice innovations under the hood to differentiate your resume.

[www.1stjob-network.com]

CV2.0

ChronoCV

Posted by: Caroline07 (IP Logged)
Date: March 02, 2010 01:05AM
Hi!

One of my friends in Shanghai got her internship through www.absoluteinternship.com

She managed to get placed in a Marketing Internship and they paid her around 3000 RMB per month.

Posted by: Us.China.Connect (IP Logged)
Date: May 25, 2010 03:24AM
My friend used www.us-chinaconnect.com. It offers similar opportunities in different cities for people who really want a taste of China.

Posted by: Anna.Michna (IP Logged)
Date: June 28, 2010 10:53PM
Hi

I just completed my intern I was workin for scandic sourcing in shanghai, very good company to work for, I found this intern position through Cobest China, they are good value for money if ur budget is tightsmiling smiley service is okay I are helping a lot especially if u are foreginer and new to china. If u are interested try to contact guy called Chris ([email protected]) tell him that u got this email from Anna a girl from Poland, hope that will help smiling smiley)))

I'm looking for an internship in China
Posted by: 8qwerty8 (IP Logged)
Date: November 03, 2012 04:53PM
a

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2012 07:20AM by 8qwerty8.

Posted by: Katiehcoy (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2013 10:42AM
Hey,
I know no one has posted on this thread for over a year but I'm looking for an internship in China for this summer I am currently doing a BA in Chinese Studies and History at Sheffield University. My degree is a four year course and I’m currently nearing the end of my third year. I spent the previous year studying in China at Nanjing University for my year abroad. I don't really want to go through an internship company as they all seem to be quite expensive, does anyone have any ideas?
Hope someone can help!
Thanks,
Katie

Posted by: Intuuchina (IP Logged)
Date: December 02, 2013 12:34AM
Hi Katiehcoy,

I hope you found an internship already. If you didn't don't hesitate to contact us. We can offer you an internship in China within your industry of interest (you validate the minutes of the Skype talk that we have identifying your industries of interest). After you are placed, we assign you a Business Mentor that has over 5 years experience in a specific industry in China and also started as a intern and he/she is now in a managerial position.

During this time, we help you get a full-time job or give you tips on how to be an entrepreneur in China. We can help you develop a business plan and put you in contact with investors. If you just want to come to get some experience in China, we will make sure to provide you with all the proper connections within your field of interest so that your internship program is not just something that you add on your CV but also be useful and crucial for your future employee.

If you come by IntuuChina you will always be part of it, our staff is highly dedicated in the alumni, providing them with updated China information and contacts whenever they need them.

I wish to have you with us! visit our webpage at our webpage www.intuuchina.com or just drop us an email at info@intuuchina.com

Posted by: Marcela1234 (IP Logged)
Date: January 17, 2014 11:33AM
Hello! I am currently in the gap year between bachelor and master and I am also searching for internships! Here is a website that collects up to date student opportunities from every corner of the world and offers them in one easily accessible place. It's www.heysuccess.com! I have already applied to many opportunities and I keep on searching! Try it, you won't regret it smiling smiley

Posted by: Melisa90 (IP Logged)
Date: February 06, 2014 05:22AM
What about [www.yourinternship.org] They do offer a variety of internships worldwide and as far as I know they focus more on the countries in asia.

Cheers

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: I'm looking for an internship in China - Re: I'm looking for an internship in China
page served in 0.079s