Recruitment Advertisement_Global Facility Manager
Posted by: Jane.Galler (IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2011 04:46AM
Global Facility Manager:
We are looking for global facility manager that responsible for the formulation of Lighthouse global facility policies, strategies and plans; the management, operation and development of the Lighthouse corporate, administrative and site-related technical infrastructure and equipment (IT) in accordance to user requirements; the provision of specialist support to the management of the company and managing contracted FM services.
- Overall estate and facility management and development of Lighthouse locations in accordance with evolving Lighthouse or Lighthouse International requirements, budgetary availability and in consultation with the respective Country Managers
- The management of Lighthouse 's corporate and programme-dedicated infrastructure requirements, including oversight of a long-term plan responding to defined needs and the identification and promotion of best practices in the provision of technical facilities and office accommodation
- Managing the IT teams, coordination of prioritizing and escalation of projects and arising issues
- The provision of related specialist advice and services to ensure compliance with applied legislation within domains including physical security, health and safety management, fire prevention, environmental management, sustainability, crisis management and business continuity
-The management of FM service contracts that ensure agreed levels of site maintenance, physical security, fire and rescue coverage, catering, cleaning, landscaping, and FM general services and business travel
For all of the above, the responsibility extends to the formulation and implementation of all related policies; the definition of service level agreements and the management of associated recharge schemes for activities and services provided.
- At least bachelor degree and preferably major in facility management, engineering or administration management
- Proficient in English
What we ask:
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills are required
- An ability to work in multinational and distributed organizations
- Requiring international travel to the other Lighthouse locations (e.g. Bangkok Thailand, Cebu the Philippines, Hanoi Vietnam, Tokyo Japan, Minsk White Russia and Peking etc.).
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in a large corporation, preferably multi-national company in the same level of position
- Relevant experience in managing complex, multi-site, technical and administrative facilities
-Familiar with ISO 9001/14001, OHSAS 18001 system
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities
- Work in a multi-national environment with European Management Team
Remark: We prefer male candidates who are from Western countries, especially from Holland or Belgium, and work or live in Chengdu now.
Lighthouse Software (Chengdu) Ltd. Co. started business in Chengdu in December 2006 and is a fully-owned subsidiary of Lighthouse IP Group from the Netherlands. Being the international service and supporting center of the Lighthouse Group, the Chengdu office is currently covering the software development, document translation, data processing, market research and customer service etc. Lighthouse Software (Chengdu) Ltd. Co. is committed to delivering to provide the highest level of service combined with outstanding quality and efficiency. Currently there are around 300 employees within the Chengdu operation, but this number is growing rapidly. With this growth and the speed at which it is happening, we also focus on building our organization atmosphere, staff training and career development.
Re: Recruitment Advertisement_Global Facility Manager
Posted by: Jane.Galler (IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2011 04:49AM
If you prefer the position, please send your application to Email box:email@example.com