View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Re: freelance interpreter freelance travel guide freelance translator in shanghai

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
freelance interpreter freelance travel guide freelance translator in shanghai
Posted by: Ivy1987 (IP Logged)
Date: May 09, 2013 02:17AM
Hello,all

Name&facebook name:Lisbeta Liu

E-mail:lisbetaliu@yahoo.com

Telephone:0086-13918817249

Gtalk:lisbeta.liu@gmail.com

my page:[shanghaicooltourguide.blogspot.com]

This is Lisbeta Liu, I am a freelance travel guide freelance interpreter freelance translator in shaghai,able to travel to hangzhou,suzhou,ningbo,yiwu. also to taizhou,shaoxing,wuxi,guangzhou,beijing,xi'an.

Since 2009, after one year work as a foreign sales in a bamboo craft company,I started my work as a freelance travel guide,freelance interpter,freelance translator in shanghai, and also travel to other cities alot ,like hangzhou,suzhou,yiwu,ningbo,taizhou, shaoxing,

As a freelance english interpreter,I offer service as below:

*Hotel reservation

*Airport pick up and drop off

*Make the travel arrangement and itinerary

*Accompany you go to visit the exhibition ,find the right the factory,and right product

*Accompany you to visit different factories, find the right factory ,and the best price

*When you are attent the exhibition,i would be the interpreter in your booth.

*once you get know me,and trust me,i could be your sourcing agent in China,if you like

*Take you sightseeing during you trip when you have the extra time

As a freelance travel guide in shanghai,i offer the service as below:

*hotel reservation

*airport pick up and drop off

*City high light tour

*art&cultural*ancient architecture one day tour

*watertown one day tour,village,river,bridges.the best scenery ever that you can get in China

*be your shoppping assistant,make sure to help you get best discount

More details,pls feel free to contact me

from Shagnghai to Suzhou take less than half an hour 40RMB

from Shanghai to Hangzhou take around 1 to 1 and an half ,77.5 by high-speed train, 49RMB by fast train

from Shanghai to Yiwu take 2 and half hours ,cost 90RMB

from Shanghai to Ningbo take 3hours by fast train,cost 98RMB

from shanghai to Shaoxing take 2hours ,cost 65RMB

from shanghai to Wuxi take 50 minutes,cost 60RMB

From shanghai to Beijing,take 5 and an half hours by high-speed train.cost 550rmb

Name&facebook name:Lisbeta Liu

E-mail:lisbetaliu@yahoo.com

Telephone:0086-13918817249

Gtalk:lisbeta.liu@gmail.com

MSN:lis_beta1987@hotmail.com

Re: freelance interpreter freelance travel guide freelance translator in shanghai
Posted by: Jaqueline (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2013 05:48AM
Good luck to all those who watch over the course of this forum and congratulations for the content. It is very successful. Especially keep it up! Good luck

Voyance gratuite par mail ; distribution prospectus paris

Re: freelance interpreter freelance travel guide freelance translator in shanghai
Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: June 13, 2013 03:19AM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Posted by: Lynnyang (IP Logged)
Date: December 10, 2013 05:57AM
Hey I'm Lynn from Guangzhou, China. I've been worked as a freelance English interpreter for about two years. I would be your best tour guide as well as your best business assistant in GZ. Pls feel free to contact me if you have any question smiling smiley
Regards
Lynn
Phone Number: +86 13668964274(I'm using whatsapp)
Email: [email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: freelance interpreter freelance travel guide freelance translator in shanghai - Re: freelance interpreter freelance travel guide freelance translator in shanghai
page served in 0.067s