View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Re: What is taobao?Taobao english version

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
What is taobao?Taobao english version
Posted by: Aprilkong (IP Logged)
Date: June 29, 2013 01:09PM
Taobao.com is a biggest China s shopping website.Pretty sure everything sold on Taobao.You can find everything you want there!

But people from overseas don`t know how to buy from taobao due to the problem of distance,payment method and communication difficulties n so on...

After knowing us,it will be not hard anymore. ^_^

We Taobaobuying service provides superior quality service to help you buy products at incredible low price from China's biggest domestic online shopping websites. We are your Taobao agent who can find, purchase, check and deliver the items from Taobao.com
Our offer includes sourcing, buying and international shipping from China.

10% domesict shipping+items cost as service fee
55% discount of international EMS official price

If you are trying to find a convenient and efficient service of shopping from taobao,Please send your item links+quantity+your comments to my email box Or any question,also welcome to contact me: aprilkong726 at gmail com

I will reply you asap.

Thanks for your support and encourage!smiling smiley

TBB group

April

Re: What is taobao?Taobao english version
Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: July 01, 2013 02:42AM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Re: What is taobao?Taobao english version
Posted by: Nabilajamia (IP Logged)
Date: March 03, 2015 08:43AM
Dear Reader pls notice, online shopping specially by taobao agents is now really a disgusting matter. Most of time they hide different types of charges while you want to buy something through them. But I found a trusted taobao agent for online shopping. This taobao agent are available, safe and reliable. Their service charge is low and clarify their charges in every order. They do not demand any minimum order or limit. The best I like their payment method. They use different types of payment method like paypal, Webmoney, WesternUnion and credit card. I also like their after sale service. You should try this taobao agent.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: What is taobao?Taobao english version - Re: What is taobao?Taobao english version
page served in 0.069s