Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Looking for Quality control inspectors in China
Posted by: Jesseconant (IP Logged)
Date: July 04, 2013 11:06PM
Hi All,

I am looking for recommended quality control inspectors or china inspection as referral for China factories. Not looking for 'sourcing' just inspectors to carry out the management of products in production and up until shipping. Any business that has been happy with the service provided by an inspecting agency or, even better, have been using one for a number of years and they have not let you down, please drop me a line!

Many thanks to you all and look forward to hearing any advice Any advice or possible trails would be welcomed.

Re: Looking for Quality control inspectors in China
Posted by: Tigerman1 (IP Logged)
Date: July 07, 2013 10:19PM
Hi i am Located in Foshan 1h from Guangzhou
If you have some job in guandong province or you need to cover all China ?
Let me know more details by mail : aledao1@yahoo.es

regards

Alberto

Posted by: Guangzhoucj01 (IP Logged)
Date: July 09, 2013 04:36AM
HI, I am carol can help you for inspectons in china. please send to me e-mail for more details. my e-mail is ivy_long@hotmail.com.

Posted by: Viennaone2012 (IP Logged)
Date: July 10, 2013 03:28AM
Hi,I am Vienna from Shanghai,China
I have been as independent inspector for many years,my email is vienla at gmail dot com,welcome write to me for more informaiton ,or add my skype : vienna57

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: July 10, 2013 07:49AM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com Skype: angelamarketguide Website: [chinabusinessagent.chinatripguider.com
]

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: July 26, 2013 06:14AM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com Skype: angelamarketguide Website: [chinabusinessagent.chinatripguider.com]

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Posted by: Viennaone2012 (IP Logged)
Date: July 26, 2013 12:04PM
Hi,if you need an agent in Shanghai,China,I can help you,please add skype : vienna57
or send email to vienla@gmail.com

Posted by: 3equality (IP Logged)
Date: March 02, 2015 02:58AM
3eQuality is a quality inspection and project management agency based in China. We help

overseas companies save costs and reduce risks when doing business in China. Our primary

focus is factory audits and quality control (QC) inspections. You have access to our

manpower, facilities and expertise to save costs in China. You can also utilize 3eQuality

as your long-term Chinese representative or partner to perform various business operations

in China. With an operational reach across all of China, we offer knowledge of local

culture and expertise. We’re the solution you have been searching for to make your

business in China easier and more efficient.

We value your business and look forward to becoming your partner. Contact us today to

schedule a consultation and learn about our custom solutions! We work directly with all of

our customers. Daily communication and feedback ensure maximum performance on both sides.

Our goal is to respond within 12 hours.

www.3equality.com
info@3equality.com

Posted by: Prettyjinn (IP Logged)
Date: March 17, 2015 12:03AM
HI

This is Jinn from Chaozhou Guangdong China.
I can be a Quality control inspector in China for you.
I worked as a foreign trade merchandiser in China more than 7 years, 5 years for ceramic and Lamp, 2 years for evening bag.

Hope you can give me a chance.

Jinn

E-mail: prettyjinn@163.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.327s