View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Re: Taobao agency,taobao service,taobao buying agent,taobao shopping,shopping from taobao,purchase from taobao,China auction website,taobao search

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Taobao agency,taobao service,taobao buying agent,taobao shopping,shopping from taobao,purchase from taobao,China auction website,taobao search
Posted by: Aprilkong (IP Logged)
Date: July 07, 2013 02:24PM
Nowadays, shopping online becomes more and more popular all over the world. Taobao spree is a new shopping trend. Taobaobuying group is a professional and responsible Chinese shopping agent

If you are trying to do shopping online in China, we are willing to act as an intermediate between you and the taobao sellers you want to deal with. We provide the service to help foreign friends to buy items from Chinese online stores. www.taobao.com , www.paipai.com , www.amazon.cn etc.

Taobao is the largest C2C website in China but the problem is no taobao English version 

As your taobao agent, we can buy items on taobao on your behalf.You just need to pay us 10% service fee(items cost+domestic shipping from taobao seller to my office).
*No any extra storage fee and service fee of every small parcels to my office

Also through us,You will be given 45% off International EMS price.

To be the most intimate taobao buying agency , we will try our best to save up your money by purchase on taobao. Now please join us and start your international shopping from China!
Contact me: aprilkong726 at gmail.com

Re: Taobao agency,taobao service,taobao buying agent,taobao shopping,shopping from taobao,purchase from taobao,China auction website,taobao search
Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: July 10, 2013 12:37AM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com Skype: angelamarketguide

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Re: Taobao agency,taobao service,taobao buying agent,taobao shopping,shopping from taobao,purchase from taobao,China auction website,taobao search
Posted by: Moodyboy003 (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2015 09:19AM
Hi This is Michael Andie
I am locating in Guanghzou,with years’ experience and practice for being sourcing agent,
Now I am servicing for many different places client for purchasing different products from different places of China
I hope I can help with you my professional and experience
And create a happy and longterm partnership between us
pls free feel to contact me from
Whatsapp:+8613416252477
Wechat:+8613416252477
My email [email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: Taobao agency,taobao service,taobao buying agent,taobao shopping,shopping from taobao,purchase from taobao,China auction website,taobao search - Re: Taobao agency,taobao service,taobao buying agent,taobao shopping,shopping from taobao,purchase from taobao,China auction website,taobao search
page served in 0.066s