View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Re: trading company from China could help you to import different products

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
trading company from China could help you to import different products
Posted by: Tigerman1 (IP Logged)
Date: September 26, 2013 09:34AM
trading company from China could help you to import different products
Here is Alberto from Foshan , with our company we could supply diiferent materials like:
tiles , porcelanato,mosaic , granit,marble. wood parquet ,Natural Stone and Bricks;
If they are meet your needs, pls contact me for more information.
Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Alberto
E-mail: [email protected]

Re: trading company from China could help you to import different products
Posted by: Transargi.Taimar.Shipping (IP Logged)
Date: October 04, 2013 04:51AM
We are a company specialized in Transport and Logistics with more than 30 years of experience in the transportation and freight sector, both Nationally and Internationally, working in batches as well as in full load, since 1984 and based in Castellón.

Providing shipping solutions and services via LAND, SEA, AIR

We are providing:

i)24/48 hours of palletized goods service (Pallex Iberia), with delivery within the peninsula and Portugal. Daily departures (Monday to Friday) to Germany, Tuesday and Friday to the BENELUX countries with delivery within 72/96 hours. Soon, we will have departures to Italy, France, the United Kingdom and Romania with the same service.

ii)Services and operations in the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands.

iii)INTERNATIONAL TRANSITS of export and import, either with ground transportation or shipped by the MARITIME service, via SSS with Italy and Tunisia as well as any other import-export port, being specialized in Mediterranean (east and west) and the Middle East. Asia and America included.

iv)Canvas, vans, container ships, platforms, refrigerators, self-loading trucks with crane, special transports, ADR certified, etc.

v)35,000 m2 of space in warehouses for logistics, distribution, depot, customs warehouse, transhipments in Castellón.

You can also visit our webpage, www.transargi.com

Avda. Ferrandis Salvador, 3
12100 Grao de Castellón
Telf: +34 964 20 03 11
Mov: +34 678 59 56 54
gerencia@transargi.com

Re: trading company from China could help you to import different products
Posted by: Alex1982 (IP Logged)
Date: October 09, 2013 09:44AM
Hello sir,

I am Alex from China. Now working in a famous German company in China as a Design engineer.
In my daily work, I contact with our casting and forging parts suppliers which are perfect manufacturing supplier locally very frequently, and establish good relastionship with them.

One of my brother is working on all kinds of cables as well as their attachments.

so I want to find foreign partners to do the related parts trading.
I believe that for cooperation, integrity is always the first point, I believe that we can have a long-term and happy cooperation and benifit from each other .
If you want to find a qualified coordinator for good supplier of casting parts, forging parts and cables with good quality and competitive price, please contact me.

wish you and your family well everyday

yours sincerely Alex

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: trading company from China could help you to import different products - Re: trading company from China could help you to import different products
page served in 0.062s