View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Re: looking for business opportunities in China

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
looking for business opportunities in China
Posted by: Derwin123 (IP Logged)
Date: October 15, 2013 07:05PM
Greetings,

Derwin from Toronto looking for business opportunities in China, can be export/importor product/ service potentials.

I am looking for great opportunities to expand in Guanddong China, we have investors and assets finding the right idea.

Abit about myself, have been in canada Toronto for over 20 years with great financial / marketing experience.

If you have a service/product or idea, I can help you market here. Let me know with more details, we can talk on skype or talk in China Guangdong when I am back this October.

Thanks

Re: looking for business opportunities in China
Posted by: Alex1982 (IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2013 06:29AM
Dear Derwin,

Nice to see your advertisement here. I am Alex from Shandong Provice, China. Now i am finding business partner abroad. I can provide casting and forging parts, all kinds of cables and other Chinese product.
Hope we can establish cooperation relation-ship with each other, i can be assistant for buyers in China. wish we can have a long term and happy cooperation in the future.
you can contact me by email: my email is [email protected] later i will apply for a skype account number so that we can communicate with each other there.

Best regards
Alex Liu

Posted by: Shellie (IP Logged)
Date: November 20, 2013 10:40PM
Hi Mr.,

I hope you are doing everything well, sir.

My name is Shellie Zhao. I am writing you on behalf of Shugen E-Commerce Co., Ltd. in Guangzhou, China. We are a company selling massage equipment online and now going to export.

I have learned of you looking for business opportunity in Guangdong, China. We are hoping to find a business partner or an investor to expand our business. We are going to produce and export a new-kind massage chair which has already been patented. We encourage you to invest us or be a business partner with us since it's a mutual benefit.

Please let me know if you feel interested, and feel free to contact for more information. My email address is [email protected] or skype me with shelli-55iw.

Cheers,

Shellie

Posted by: Hellen.Guan (IP Logged)
Date: November 21, 2013 05:20AM
Hello .Mr:

nice to see u there . we have a e-commerce company in beijing and we can help u sell import goods on china some famous website .now we are looking for some good import goods .hope we can have some cooperation in the further .my email is [email protected]

Posted by: Gztimely (IP Logged)
Date: December 03, 2013 10:57PM
1 广州公司注册 Register GZ Company تسجيل شركة في كوانزوا
2 香港公司注册 Register HK Company تسجيل شركة في هونقكونق
3 广州代表处注册 Register Representative Office سجيل مكتب تمثيلي
4 中国居留权申请 China Residence الاقامة الصينية
5 签证邀请函申请 Visa & Invitation Letter الفيزا و دعوات الزيارة
6 中国驾照申请 China Driving License رخصة قيادة صينية
7 银行开户 Open Company Bank Account فتح حساب بنكي للشركة

More details welcome to contact with: 020-83652006// +86-18902250809

Posted by: Svetainc (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2013 05:18AM
Dear Derwin and dear Friends,
Let me introduce you Shenzhen Zest high-tech company. Shenzhen Zest specializes in the design, manufacture, and sale of car dvd gps. The company is located in Bao’an District, Shenzhen Special Economic Zone, China.

For 15 years, Zest has been insisting in dependent R & D and manufacture, relying on a strong R & D strength, product quality can be fully guaranteed, we have applied for a number of Research and Development, patent for utility model.And we have established a good relationship of cooperation with many car manufacturers. Our products are exported to Europe,America, South America, Middle East,Southeast Asia,Russia and other countries and regions.

Here is our official site [www.szzest.com]

With all questions please don't hesitate to write to Svetlana at

info@szzest.com

Best regards!

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: December 14, 2013 06:02AM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com Skype: angelamarketguide Website:

www.terryimex.comI am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: looking for business opportunities in China - Re: looking for business opportunities in China
page served in 0.099s