Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Sourcing product and ship by sea and truck(Door to Door) from China to US and Europe
Posted by: Don.Pi (IP Logged)
Date: December 10, 2013 05:43AM
HI:

We are very few people company, focus on Office and Educational toys 3 years, now we are running eBay and Amazon store. As our business already running smoothly, we need a partner to sourcing offline buyer to buy from us. such like company gift. and also we can offer sourcing product and ship cargo to North American and Europe for you. To avoid conflict, we prefer to off line, non-Amazon and eBay business, or not belong to our product industry, as we only focus on long-term cooperation relationship. we shall offer sourcing product and ship cargo to your door. We have registered company both in Shenzhen City,China and Hong Kong.

ADVANTAGE
Sourcing product in China:
as special market and different culture in China, it is difficult to find a stable and long-term supplier in China, as you can have us to review our eBay and Amazon store, our product got improved and now very creative in this product industry.

Logistic service and Custom clearance:
Our courier agency to ship cargo to US,CA and Europe by sea, for US,CA,UK,Germany,France can offer Door to Door service, we are responsible for custom clearance and arrange truck to ship to your door directly.For rest Europe country need guest to assist custom clearance.
For ship by air, we have contract with DHL, the price range about 5-10 USD/KG.

Culture and value:
We are engaged in oversea business 3 years, we know trust, credit are commons sense in western country, and here are emotional and focus short term benefit some times. for design, creative, quality, punctuality is always late, not only because of supplier, as some time whole produce industry can’t guarantee, actually the factory are reliable but they have their own negotiation way. we know how to communicate with factory and also offer solution to factory to ensure transaction going smoothly.

Regards,
Don Pi
shingtancun@gmail.com

Re: Sourcing product and ship by sea and truck(Door to Door) from China to US and Europe
Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: December 14, 2013 06:05AM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com Skype: angelamarketguide

Website: www.teryyimex.comI am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Re: Sourcing product and ship by sea and truck(Door to Door) from China to US and Europe
Date: December 19, 2013 05:50AM

Website: www.terryimex.comI am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

Date: December 19, 2013 07:25PM

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

Date: December 27, 2013 01:11AM

email: angela6633@126.com Skype: angelamarketguide Website: [chinabusinessagent.chinatripguider.com]

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

Date: December 30, 2013 10:34AM

Website: www.terryimex.com I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

Date: December 31, 2013 05:49AM

Website: www.terryimex.com I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

Date: January 06, 2014 10:01PM

Posted by: Fanineleather (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2014 05:34AM
we produce fashion handbags and wallets

Date: January 07, 2014 10:55PM

email: angela6633@126.com Skype: angelamarketguide Website: www.terryimex.com

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,ATM machine ,ATM parts,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.215s