View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Assist you with visa issues

New Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Assist you with visa issues
Posted by: Nicole210 (IP Logged)
Date: December 10, 2013 10:06PM
Is your Chinese visa going to expire soon? Do you want to continue to stay in China?
Do you need to change your current tourist visa type so you are allowed to work in China?

We assist you to get a 6 month visa which allows you to study and work part-time in China.

The program consists of 2 parts:

- 3-6 months intensive Chinese study: Based on your level, we arrange suitable class for you. The courses are taught by Shanghai Maritime University, located in city center.
- 3 months internship in large companies. It is paid internship depending on your ability.

Feel free to contact me for more information: [email protected]

Visit our website for more information:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2013 10:06PM by Nicole210.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Assist you with visa issues - Assist you with visa issues
page served in 0.058s