View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Chinese Purchasing Assistant With Part-Time In Nantong Jiangsu China

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese Purchasing Assistant With Part-Time In Nantong Jiangsu China
Posted by: Eric.Gu (IP Logged)
Date: December 18, 2013 10:25PM
THE POSITION
Chinese Purchasing Assistant With Part-Time In Nantong Jiangsu China
AREA
Fitness Equipment Industry Zone And Hometown Of Steel Wireropes In Nantong Near Shanghai
INTRODUCE
I am eric,a native chinese(Mandarin) in jiangsu province,china, I can understand the english speaker quite well and can speak
Engllish.I am an extrovert,warm hearted,easy going,and ready to help person.
I majored in International Business and Trade,and have some experiences in International Trade as well.I worked as an
International Salesman for 2 years, I needed to work indepandantly and exported the products.My work was right from sourcing
the products,choosing the right suppliers,pricing the products,inspecting the products,arranging the shipment,to preparing the
documents and notifying the delivery.
Also I helped translate our Company Homepage,Product Manuals from Chinese to English, and also technical report and market
analysis from English to Chinese.
Source product ranges: Steel wireropes and Fitness Equipment
What I can do for you
1) Sourcing products
2) Factory visiting, suppliers check
3) Negotiations
4) Samples check
5) Oder follow up
6) Production Inspection
7) Pre-Shipment Inspection
8) shipping arrangement
If you need,i will be your best chinese partner,,from the moment you contact me.
Email:[email protected]|Skype:asiasporting|Cell:+86-189-62999803

Re: Chinese Purchasing Assistant With Part-Time In Nantong Jiangsu China
Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: December 30, 2013 10:30AM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com Skype: angelamarketguide

Website: [b]www.terryimex.com I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Chinese Purchasing Assistant With Part-Time In Nantong Jiangsu China - Chinese Purchasing Assistant With Part-Time In Nantong Jiangsu China
page served in 0.079s