2014 Xiamen Stone Fair interpreter / translator / tourist guide /business assistant
Posted by: Luckyjiayi
Date: February 08, 2014 03:28AM
Hi There, The International Stone Fair will be held in Xiamen soon. If you are looking for translator in Xiamen stone fair, my experience can be a plus.
My name is Fiona Tang, a nice and easy-going Chinese girl born and raised in Xiamen, Fujian province in China.
Currently I major in Bilingual (English-Chinese) Translation in Xiamen University and will get my Master Degree
in July, 2014.
I have been trained for interpreter and translator for three years. During past three years, I have offered 50+ business assistant services, 41 consecutive interpretations and 19 simultaneous interpretations for both governments and companies.
In the past three Stone Fairs, I worked for companies from Italy, Egypt and India.
If you are traveling to Xiamen or cities nearby like Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, etc, I can be your professional business assistant, interpreter, or personal tour guide.
Services I offer include:
1. Business interpretation and translation
2. Business meeting arrangement, translation, exhibition translation
3. Factory visit and production inspections
4. Chinese manufacturing Sourcing
5. Restaurant / hotel / travel itinerary arrangement
6. Local travel guide
7. Local market shopping consultancy
8. Visa help, company or office setting up.
If you need some help during your visit and stay in China, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call my mobile at (+86) 189 5921 9906