View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Re: Seller on Taobao or another marketplaces

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Seller on Taobao or another marketplaces
Posted by: Karawow (IP Logged)
Date: March 06, 2015 05:37AM
I search some people who can sell on Taobao or another marketplaces. My way is easy to understand for people interested. They list my products on Taobao or another marketplaces in China, Honk Kong ... They receive the money in their account, I will shipp the products to them or directly to the buyers and when receive the feedbacks from buyers, send me the money. Is not trick here.
Seller :
1. List the products
2. Receive the money
3. The products will be shipped
4. when they get the feedback on Taobao , for exemple , must forward me the money.
If the products will not be shipped , the seller send back the money in the buyer account. I can`t sell directly from my country on Taobao website. I can pay 10% - 15% maximum fees of the selling for the seller. I search for a long relastionship with genuie people.

Re: Seller on Taobao or another marketplaces
Posted by: Vickyzhxf (IP Logged)
Date: March 10, 2015 12:03PM
Dears,

I think I can not be your business partner, please kindly contact me by email [email protected], or my mobile 13552745128. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Vicky Zhuang

Re: Seller on Taobao or another marketplaces
Posted by: Alex1982 (IP Logged)
Date: April 17, 2015 10:45PM
hello
could your please give more detail information about your products? I am engaged in web shop on taobao nearly three years and the shop goes well. So i have interet on your business. Please send me more information by my email:[email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: Seller on Taobao or another marketplaces - Re: Seller on Taobao or another marketplaces
page served in 0.126s