View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Taobao agent low fees + free shipping. Is true?

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Taobao agent low fees + free shipping. Is true?
Posted by: Mark488 (IP Logged)
Date: March 06, 2015 10:01PM
After I read it alot of informations on this forum about Taobao agents and worked with some of them in the past, I must say that alot of agents are very serious but their income are huge. I worked until now with Taobaoring , yoybuy , ibuygle , agencytaobao , TaobaoSpree .. Everything was relative ok but must of them can`t verify the quality of products. Just buy and send. I want to make another order again on Taobao, and I found a agent called Xiu Li based in Beijing. He have fixed fees and dont take shipping taxes. I wrote on his website HERE , the truth about Taobao, how the things work there, and how much money earn in reality the taobao agents. Can help me someone with some infos about that ?

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Taobao agent low fees + free shipping. Is true? - Taobao agent low fees + free shipping. Is true?
page served in 0.106s