View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > 10% Return on investment every month guaranteed.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
10% Return on investment every month guaranteed.
Posted by: Businesspartner (IP Logged)
Date: March 07, 2015 06:43PM
Hello.

I am mathematician and programmer.
5 years designed a program that would make good return on investment, and now after two years testing and expertise, I want to build a portfolio, but for that I'm looking for an investor.

Here is what I have created - [postimg.org]

This is my software that works manually with hard calculations. But It can make minimum 10% every month ROI what is 120% ROI in a year. 10% is guaranteed ROI every month, If I don't reach 10% a month you are welcome to close business with me.

My guarantees that I can assure for investor are:
I never lose a position, every position will end up in the money.
10% return on investment is guaranteed every month.

We can make 1 month LIVE test trading with no RISK on DEMO account, and you are guaranteed to see every position ending in the money and 10% roi in the end of the month.

No way to lose money, you have full control over your funds. In any moment you can stop the account.

Serious investors only.
You can come visit me in my country or I can come to China to meet face to face and discuss terms and conditions from both side.

You won't be disappointed, we can make good portfolio/track record in a long term.

Please PM me for future information.

Greetings.

Re: 10% Return on investment every month guaranteed.
Posted by: Businesspartner (IP Logged)
Date: March 29, 2015 01:42PM
Nobody interested to work with me?

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> 10% Return on investment every month guaranteed. - 10% Return on investment every month guaranteed.
page served in 0.058s